GTR - GTR mp3 album
GTR is the 1986 self-titled debut album and sole official studio release from the short-lived supergroup GTR. The album peaked at No. 11 on the Billboard 200 chart, and the single "When the Heart Rules the Mind" reached No. 14 on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart. Another single, "The Hunter", peaked at No. 85. The instrumental piece by Steve Howe, "Sketches in the Sun", resurfaced on his solo album Motif Volume 1 and again on his Anthology album.
Title: GTR Artist: GTR Type: Studio Released: 1986 Recorded: Length: Label: Arista Producer: Geoff Downes. GTR is the first album by GTR, and was released in 1986. When The Heart Rules The Mind (5:29). Sketches In The Sun (2:33). Jekyll And Hyde (4:44). You Can Still Get Through (4:58). Reach Out (Never Say No) (4:06). Hackett To Bits (2:10).
Album Name GTR. Type Album. Erscheinungsdatum Juli 1986. Musik GenreProgressive Rock. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen8.
interviwes with Steve Hackett, Steve Howe and the members of GTR ECLEC 22508".
GTR is the eponymous debut studio album of GTR and was released in 1986. The line up on the album is Steve Howe, Steve Hackett, Max Bacon, Phil Spalding and Jonathan Mover. GTR is the sole official studio album released by the short lived super group GTR which was founded in 1985. The group was founded by the ex-Genesis’ guitarist Steve Hackett and then ex-Yes’ and ex-Asia’s guitarist Steve Howe. The group lasted for two years and made only this studio album and the live album King Biscuit Flower Hour Presents GTR. The group was disbanded in 1987.
GTR was formed in 1985 following guitarist Steve Howe’s departure from ASIA. Teaming up with the equally legendary guitarist Steve Hackett, GTR was assembled with the addition of vocalist Max Bacon, bassist Phil Spalding and drummer Jonathan Mover. Disc One: Gtr: Remastered.
Songs in album GTR - King Biscuit Flower Hour (1997).
ИСПОЛНИТЕЛЬ: GTR (with Steve Howe and Steve Hackett). АЛЬБОМ, НАЗВАНИЕ: Discography (4 Release). Год, дата выхода: 1986-1997. The Hunter (Album Version) (4:56) 03. The Hunter (Special GTR Mix) (4:56) 04. Sketches In The Sun (2:40) 05. Hackett To Bits (2:11). 1986 - GTR (Vinyl LP) (44:17). Tracklist: 01. When The Heart Rules The Mind (5:29) 02.
|A1||When The Heart Rules The Mind||5:25|
|A3||Here I Wait||4:54|
|A4||Sketches In The Sun||2:31|
|A5||Jekyll And Hyde||4:42|
|B1||You Can Still Get Through||4:52|
|B2||Reach Out (Never Say No)||4:07|
|B3||Toe The Line||4:29|
|B4||Hackett To Bits||2:09|
- Record Company – Columbia House
- Manufactured By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Carrollton, GA
- Recorded At – The Town House
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Published By – Basedown Limited
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Kid Glove Music
- Published By – Steve Hackett Music Ltd.
- Published By – Munnycroft Ltd.
- Acoustic Guitar [Intro] – Steve Hackett (tracks: B5)
- Art Direction – Howard Fritzson
- Bass Guitar – Steve Howe (tracks: B2)
- Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals – Phil Spalding
- Design [Logo] – Ian Miller
- Drums, Percussion – Jonathan Mover
- Engineer – Alan Douglas
- Engineer [Additional] – Owen Davies
- Engineer [Assistant] – Andy Mason, John Brough, Noel Haris*
- Guitar, Synthesizer, Backing Vocals – Steve Hackett, Steve Howe
- Lead Vocals – Max Bacon
- Management – Brian Lane
- Photography By – Miki Slingsby
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Mike Russell
- Producer – Geoffrey Downes*
- Written-By – Downes* (tracks: A2), Jonathan Mover (tracks: B5), Bacon* (tracks: A5), Spadling* (tracks: B2), Hackett* (tracks: A1, A3, A5 to B5), Howe* (tracks: A1, A3 to B3, B5)
NotesReleased with a printed inner-sleeve
Recorded at Townhouse Studios, London, England
℗ & © 1986 Arista Records, Inc.
All songs published by Basedown Limited (PRS)/W.B. Music Corp. (ASCAP)/Kid Glove Music (BMI)/Steve Hackett Ltd. except:
A2 published by Kid Gloves Music (BMI)
A4 published by Basedown Limited (PRS)/W.B. Music Corp. (ASCAP)
A5 published by Basedown Limited (PRS)/W.B. Music Corp. (ASCAP)/Kid Glove Music (BM)/Munnycroft (PRS)/Steve Hackett Ltd.
B4 published by Kid Gloves Music (BMI)/Steve Hackett Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7822-184001-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Etched): (F-PY) AL-8-8400-SA GIA GI
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Etched): (H-PY) AL-8-8400-SB GIA GI
- Rights Society: PRS
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
|AL8-8400||GTR||GTR (LP, Album)||Arista||AL8-8400||US||1986|
|AL8-8400||GTR||GTR (LP, Album)||Arista||AL8-8400||Canada||1986|
|407 716||GTR||GTR (Cass, Album)||Arista||407 716||Europe||1986|
|208 980||GTR||GTR (LP, Album)||Arista||208 980||Germany||1986|
|1837||GTR||GTR (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Peacock||1837||Unknown|