Minutemen - Paranoid Time mp3 album
Album · 1980 · 7 Songs. See All. Double Nickels On the Dime. Post-Mersh, Vol. 1. 1986. 3-Way Tie (For Last).
Though Minutemen would eventually claim corn dogs, if the band could be compared to anything throughout their tragically short career it would probably be something a little less, well, hearty. The Minutemen played music that was sparse, politically charged and lightning fast.
Album Name Paranoid Time. Type EP. Released date 1980. 6. Joe McCarthy's Ghost.
Is Paranoid Time the best album by Minutemen? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. Minutemen - Paranoid Time 7" EP punk hardcore thrash Condition: Used. Time left: 6d 2h 24m 13s. Ships to: Worldwide. Minutemen - Paranoid Time Extended Play Condition: New. Time left: 15d 15m 34s. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date indicated and are subject to change.
The Minutemen's debut EP Paranoid Time is a startlingly coherent set of primal minimalism - a cross between Californian hardcore punk and the succinct experimentalism of Wire.
Minutemen Format: Vinyl. Includes FREE MP3 version of this album. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample).
|A4||Sickles And Hammers||0:47|
|B2||Joe McCarthy's Ghost||0:59|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – SST Music
- Copyright (c) – SST Music
- Recorded At – Media Art Studio
- Mastered At – Greg Lee Processing – L-3201
- Artwork [Art] – Raymond Pettibone*
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Greg Hurley
- Bass, Vocals – Mike Watt
- Drums, Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – George Hurley
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Spot
- Guitar, Vocals – D. Boon
- Producer – Greg Ginn
- Written-By – D. Boon (tracks: A2, A4, B1), M. Tamburovich* (tracks: A1), M. Watt* (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B2, B3)
Notes1st press with large spindle hole. This version comes in a sleeve with a curved top edge (compare to Paranoid Time)
Recorded at Media Art Studio in Hermosa Beach.
A big thanks to Martin for passing out.
SST Music © ℗ 1980
Lyrics are printed on the back cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): SST·002 A L-3201
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): PARANOIA TIME SST·002 B L-3201-X
|SST CD 002||Minutemen||Paranoid Time (CD, Mini, EP, RE)||SST Records||SST CD 002||US||1991|
|SST 002||Minutemen||Paranoid Time (7", EP)||SST Records||SST 002||US||Unknown|
|SST 002||Minutemen||Paranoid Time (7", EP, RE, Gre)||SST Records||SST 002||US||Unknown|
|SST 002||Minutemen||Paranoid Time (7", EP, RP)||SST Records||SST 002||US||Unknown|
|SST 917||Minutemen||Paranoid Time (10", EP, RE, Gre)||SST Records||SST 917||US||1991|