Steady Rollin' Bob Margolin - Up & In mp3 album
- Performer: Steady Rollin' Bob Margolin
- Title: Up & In
- Genre: Blues
- Formats: ADX MMF VOX MP2 AA DTS DXD
- Released: 1997
- Style: Chicago Blues
- MP3 album: 1302 mb
- FLAC album: 1493 mb
- Rating: 4.8/5
- Votes: 133
Boston native Bob Margolin was born in 1949. Inspired by Chuck Berry, he started playing guitar at age 15 and immediately started performing in local rock and blues bands. Margolin was hired by Muddy Waters in 1973.
Bob Margolin (born May 9, 1949) is an American electric blues guitarist. His nickname is "Steady Rollin'".
The album features 6 new Margolin originals (plus 2 co-writes) and 4, written by friends, Margolin had long wanted to cover.
Steady Rollin Bob Margolin скачать в mp3 на телефон(Android, Iphone) или слушайте песню Steady Rollin Bob Margolin - Lonesome Bedroom Blues, Steady Rollin Bob Margolin - The Same Thing, Steady Rollin Bo. .
Rollin' And Tumblin'. 13. Telephone Answering Machine Blues. 14. Born In The Wrong Time. 09. Mean Disposition.
Bob Margolin is best known for his seven-year stint as Muddy Waters’ right-hand man. Highlights of his tenure include 1975’s Woodstock Album, appearing with Waters in the Band’s The Last Waltz film in 1976.
Слушайте Steady Rollin' Bob Margolin With Mike Sponza Band и скачивайте в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистации.
|4||She And The Devil||5:07|
|5||Blues For Bartenders||4:52|
|6||Why Are People Like That?||2:46|
|7||Goin' Back Out On The Road||3:15|
|8||Up & In||2:57|
|11||Not What You Said Last Night||2:49|
|12||Long Ago And Far Away||3:26|
|14||Later For You||4:19|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Alligator Records & Artist Management, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Alligator Records & Artist Management, Inc.
- Published By – Delay Time Music
- Published By – Eyeball Music
- Published By – Fiction Music, Inc.
- Published By – Street People Songs
- Published By – Black Top Publishing
- Acoustic Bass – Ron Brendle (tracks: 12)
- Drums – Chuck Cotton (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 13), Jim Brock (tracks: 3, 6, 12), Wes Johnson (tracks: 11, 14)
- Electric Bass – Bob Margolin (tracks: 2 to 5, 8 to 10, 12 to 14), Chris Carroll (tracks: 1, 6), Tad Walters (tracks: 7, 11)
- Harmonica – Kaz Kazanoff* (tracks: 14), Tad Walters (tracks: 5)
- Organ – David Maxwell (tracks: 1)
- Percussion – Jim Brock (tracks: 6)
- Piano – David Maxwell (tracks: 2, 5, 8, 13), Pinetop Perkins (tracks: 4, 11, 14)
- Saxophone [Saxes], Arranged By [Horn Arrangements] – Kaz Kazanoff*
- Trumpet – Gary Slechta (tracks: 1, 8, 10, 13)
- Vocals [Vocal] – Sweet Betty (tracks: 9)
- Vocals, Guitar [Guitars] – Bob Margolin
NotesJewel case with foldout 6-page booklet.
℗ & © 1997 Alligator Records & Artist Mgmt., Inc.
Release without SID-codes
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 014551485124
- Barcode (Text): 0 14551-4851-2 4
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): ALCD4851 Z7323B