Fish - Fellini Days mp3 album
Fellini Days is Fish's seventh solo studio album since he left Marillion in 1988 and the first since Raingods with Zippos (1999). Released on Fish's own label Chocolate Frog Records. 3D" (Dick/Wesley/Young) – . 1. So Fellini" (Dick/Wesley) – . 6. Tiki 4" (Dick/Wesley/Young) – . 2. Our Smile" (Dick/Wesley/Young) – . 5. Long Cold Day" (Dick/Wesley/Young) – . 3. Dancing in Fog" (Dick/Wesley/Young) – . 0. Obligatory Ballad" (Dick/Wesley) – . The Pilgrim's Address" (Dick/Wesley) – . 8.
Progressive Heavy Fish. Album Name Fellini Days. 版公司 Chocolate Frog Records.
Fellini Days was originally released in 2001 which Fish co-wrote with John Wesley (Porcupine Tree) and John Young (Lifesigns). Hardcover book (140 x 126mm) with 3 CD’s in wallets ( 2 floating, 1 glued) and 48 pages original illustrations and artwork with photos and approx 9000 words of original sleeve notes written by Fish about the background of the album, the writing and recording and lyric explanations and the subsequent touring.
A true Fish live album since no genuine "Marillion" songs are featured here. Almost all tracks from his last studio album ("Fellini Days") are represented. And even if I was not over enthusiast about it, I have to say that these songs, while split on a double album are rather satisfactory.
This is another two disc live album from Fish taken from the "Fellini Days" tour recorded in one take in Amsterdam. The biggest difference between this album and the earlier live one that I own ("Uncle Fish And The Crypt Keepers") is that there is no Marillion material to be found on this one. Everything is from Fish's solo career. The middle aged Fish is showing some wear and tear on his voice on this one as he obviously can't hit the high notes that he once could, and by the end of the show his he can hardly talk, but he makes up for it with vocal passion.
Fellini Nights (2CD) – download lossless. Fish - Fellini Nights (live 2001)/Fish - Fellini Nights, Disc - 27. A Parley With Angels '2018. A Feast Of Consequences '2013. Candlelight In Fog '2000. Raingods With Zippos '1999. Raingods With Zippos (Japan) '1999. Songs From The Mirror '1998. Vigil In A Wilderness Of Mirrors '1998. Kettle Of Fish 88-98 '1998.
Tracks count: 32. Views: 0. Fish - 3D 09:11. Fish - Clock Moves Sideways 07:18. Fish - So Fellini 04:00. Fish - The Pilgrim's Address 07:41. Vigil In The Wilderness Of Mirrors - Fish. Country in Emilia - Fish.
Fellini Days (2xCD, Album, Unofficial). Chocolate Frog Records. Fellini Days (CD, Promo). Fellini Days (CD, Album, Unofficial).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-5||Long Cold Day||5:33|
|1-6||Dancing In Fog||5:30|
|1-8||The Pilgrim's Address
Voice [Spoken Words] – Paddy Mayne
|1-9||Clock Moves Sideways
Loops, Programmed By – Eric Dewolf
|2-4||Aggro (Square Go)||4:31|
|2-5||Clock Moves Sideways||5:00|
|2-6||Tiki 4 (Acoustic)||2:18|
|2-8||Long Cold Day||4:59|
|2-9||End Of The Line||3:15|
|2-12||Our Smile (Acoustic With Vox)||5:26|
|2-13||Dancing In Fog (Album Remix)
Remix – Max Rael
|Radio Edits & Live|
|3-1||3D (Rotterdam 2001)||8:52|
|3-2||So Fellini (Nearfest 2008)||4:26|
|3-3||Long Cold Day (Tilburg 2005)||6:28|
|3-4||Pilgrim's Address (Oslo 2001)||8:38|
|3-5||Clock Moves Sideways (Amsterdam 2001)||7:28|
|3-6||Our Smile (Acoustic, Leamington 2012)||7:17|
|3-7||Tiki 4 (Oslo 2001)||7:47|
|3-8||Clock Moves Sideways (Oslo 2001)||7:18|
|3-9||So Fellini (Poznan 2001)||4:00|
|3-10||Pilgrims Address (Haddington 2006)||7:41|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Derek William Dick
- Copyright (c) – Derek William Dick
- Licensed To – Chocolate Frog Record Company Ltd.
- Published By – Fishy Music Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – Millennium Recording Studios, Haddington
- Manufactured By – www.keyproduction.co.uk
- Pressed By – TAKT – 2100005963145
- Pressed By – TAKT – 2100005963176
- Pressed By – TAKT – 2100005963206
- Artwork [Band Caricature] – Sarah Louise Harper
- Artwork, Design [Sleeve] – Mark Wilkinson
- Backing Vocals – Deborah Ffrench (tracks: 3-3), Susie Webb (tracks: 1-1 to 1-9), Zoe Nicholas (tracks: 1-1 to 1-9)
- Bass – Steve Barnacle (tracks: 3-1, 3-4, 3-5. 3-7 to 3-9), Steve Vantsis (tracks: 1-1 to 2-13, 3-2, 3-3, 3-10)
- Drums – Dave Stewart (tracks: 1-1 to 2-13), Gavin Griffiths (tracks: 3-2, 3-10), John Marter (tracks: 3-1, 3-4, 3-5. 3-7 to 3-9), John Tonks (tracks: 3-3)
- Guitar – Andy Trill (tracks: 3-10), Chris Johnson (tracks: 3-2), Frank Usher (tracks: 3-2, 3-3, 3-6, 3-10), John Wesley (tracks: 1-1 to 2-13, 3-1, 3-4, 3-5. 3-7 to 3-9)
- Keyboards – Foss Patterson (tracks: 3-2), Jim Hayden (tracks: 3-9), John Young (tracks: 1-1 to 2-13, 3-1, 3-4, 3-5. 3-7 & 3-8), Tony Turrell (tracks: 3-3, 3-6, 3-10)
- Lead Vocals, Liner Notes – Fish
- Mixed By, Remastered By – Calum Malcolm
- Percussion – Dave Haswell (tracks: 1-1 to 2-13, 3-10)
- Photography By [Cover] – Pierre Guillaume
- Photography By [Tour] – Ian Kershaw , Stuart James , Time Machine
- Producer, Engineer, Recorded By – Elliot 'Ness' Singerman* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-9)
NotesRecorded at The Studio, Haddington, East Lothian, Scotland with additional recordings taken from sessions in The Grand Hotel, Pristina, Kosovo and live recordings from Leeuwarden, Utrecht and Oberhausen.
CD3 recordings from 2001 'Fellini Nights - Amsterdam' album and fan club bonus discs, 2005 'Return to Childhood', 2006 'Communion' and 2008 'Nearfest' DVD.
All music published by Fishy Music Ltd. except CD2 track 10 Copyright Control.
℗ Derek W. Dick under exclusive licence to The Chocolate Frog Record Company Ltd. 2015
© Derek W. Dick under exclusive licence to The Chocolate Frog Record Company Ltd. 2015
"This album is dedicated to Federico Fellini 1920 - 1993 and to my daughter Tara for providing me with the inspiration and perspective when the clocks moved sideways and we were lost in fog."
Released in a hardcover book (140 x 126mm) with 3 CD’s in wallets (2 floating, 1 glued) and 48 pages original illustrations and artwork with photos and original sleeve notes written by Fish about the background of the album, the writing and recording and lyric explanations and the subsequent touring.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0700153716451
- Barcode (Text): 0 700153 716451
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): 2100005963145 www.keyproduction.co.uk
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI UU079
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI LK97
- Matrix / Runout (CD2, variant 1): 2100005963176 www.keyproduction.co.uk
- Mould SID Code (CD2, variant 1): IFPI UU076
- Mastering SID Code (CD2, variant 1): IFPI LK97
- Matrix / Runout (CD2, variant 2): 2100005963176 www.keyproduction.co.uk
- Mastering SID Code (CD2, variant 2): IFPI LK97
- Mould SID Code (CD2, variant 2): IFPI UU079
- Matrix / Runout (CD3): 2100005963206 www.keyproduction.co.uk
- Mould SID Code (CD3): IFPI 9R97
- Mastering SID Code (CD3): IFPI LK97
|CFVP007CD||Fish||Fellini Days (CD, Album)||Chocolate Frog Records||CFVP007CD||UK & Europe||2001|
|CFVP007LP||Fish||Fellini Days (LP, Ltd, Pic)||Chocolate Frog Records||CFVP007LP||UK||2001|
|FHC008CD||Fish||Fellini Days (2xCD, Album, S/Edition, Unofficial)||Chocolate Frog Records||FHC008CD||Russia||2016|
|CFVP007CDPROMO||Fish||Fellini Days (CD, Promo)||Chocolate Frog Records||CFVP007CDPROMO||UK||2001|
|CFVP007CD||Fish||Fellini Days (2xCD, Album, S/Edition)||Chocolate Frog Records||CFVP007CD||UK & Europe||2001|