Michael Armstrong - Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions Of The Cure mp3 album
This album is an interpretation of The Cure's music using glockenspiels, vibraphones, mellotrons and other instruments in place of guitars or drums. Track durations are taken from the CD as displayed on a standard PC Windows Media Player.
Each release in the Rockabye Baby! series takes the best-known songs of a particular artist and places them in a lullaby processor that involves chimes, bells, and vibraphones - renditions that are slightly more involved than the music that comes out of the average baby mobile. Whether the original versions are heavy and aggressive or light and subdued, these lullaby versions are uniformly appropriate for their purpose. And, in some cases, they even happen to tease out an unlikely amount of melodicism not apparent in the originals
Michael Armstrong Heart-Shaped Box (Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of Nirvana, 2006). 2006 - Rockabye Baby (Lullaby Renditions of Tool) Parabola. Michael Armstrong - - Lullaby Renditions of Nirvana Smells Like Teen Spirit.
Rockabye Baby Рок-колыбельные Michael Armstrong Lullaby Renditions of Coldplay) – God Put A Smile Upon Your Face. Rockabye Baby nirvana – Serve the Servants. Baby Nirvana – Heart-Shaped Box.
Discography: Michael Armstrong. Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions Of Nirvana (2006). Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions Of The Eagles (2007). Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions Of The Cure (2006).
Michael Armstrong Enter Sandman. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Michael Armstrong Fade to black Michael Armstrong Love Song (The Cure cover).
|1||Boys Don't Cry||4:56|
|2||Just Like Heaven||4:18|
|3||Friday I'm In Love||4:37|
|5||One More Time||4:29|
|6||In Between Days||4:08|
|8||Close To Me||4:13|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Baby Rock Records
- Copyright (c) – Baby Rock Records
- Published By – BMG Songs, Inc.
- Mastered At – Infrasonic Sound
- Arranged By, Performer, Producer – Michael Armstrong
- Artwork [Cover Bear] – Argee Geronca
- Coordinator [Project] – Greg Sanford
- Design, Art Direction – Sarah Englander*
- Executive-Producer, Art Direction – Valerie Aiello
- Mastered By – Pete Lyman
- Music By – B. Williams* (tracks: 2 to 5, 7, 9 to 11), L.Tolhurst* (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 9 to 11), M. Dempsey* (tracks: 1), P. Bamonte* (tracks: 3, 7), P. Thompson* (tracks: 2 to 5, 7, 9 to 11), R. Smith*, R. O'Donnell* (tracks: 4, 9, 10, 11), S. Gallup* (tracks: 2 to 5, 7, 9 to 11)
Notes℗ © 2006 baby rock records
Comes in a Cardboard Slipcase.
Part of a series of modern classical lullaby compilations released by Baby Rock Records. This album is an interpretation of The Cure's music using glockenspiels, vibraphones, mellotrons and other instruments in place of guitars or drums.
Track durations are taken from the CD as displayed on a standard PC Windows Media Player.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 027297961425
- Barcode (As Printed): 0 27297 96142 5
|CD 9813||Michael Armstrong||Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions Of The Cure (CD, Car)||Baby Rock Records||CD 9813||US||2006|
|CD 9614||Michael Armstrong||Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions Of The Cure (CD, Album, RE)||Baby Rock Records||CD 9614||US||2009|