Miyake Shinji & The Tramp - Moon Rise mp3 album
- Performer: Miyake Shinji & The Tramp
- Title: Moon Rise
- Genre: Rock
- Formats: DXD DTS VOX WMA MP3 ASF AHX
- Released: 1998
- Style: Rock & Roll
- MP3 album: 1967 mb
- FLAC album: 1874 mb
- Rating: 4.2/5
- Votes: 645
Singer: Miyake Shinji & The Tramp Album's name: Moon Rise Label: Columbia – COCA-14865 Type: CD, Album Country: Japan Date of released: 1998 Category: Rock Style: Rock & Roll. Miyake Shinji & The Tramp - Moon Rise MP3 version. 1776 downloads at 15 mb/s. Miyake Shinji & The Tramp - Moon Rise FLAC version. 1915 downloads at 11 mb/s. Arranged By – 三宅伸治& The Tramp. Art Direction – Yasuhiro Fukuda.
Jun Miyake (Japanese: 三宅 純 Hepburn: Miyake Jun, January 7, 1958, Kyoto) is a Japanese composer. the songs "Lilies in the Valley" and "The Here and After") was used in the film Pina, nominated for the Academy Awards for Best Documentary Feature in January 2012.
Listen to music from Shinji Miyake like 君が降りてきた夏, キング・タイガー & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Shinji Miyake. A new version of Last. Play similar artists. On Neon Genesis Evangelion's iconic 'Fly Me to the Moon' renditions and where to hear them. By neyoni 26 Jun 3:58pm. fm's Hype Chart (Week 25 of 2019). By neyoni 26 Jun 3:57pm. We're giving away two sets of high performance speakers.
Producer, Written-By – Shinji Miyake.
Read about ボスのSOUL from Nice Middle With New Blue Day Horns's Yume No Uta Pink and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.
44 quotes from Shinji Moon: 'I look at you and see all the ways a soul can bruise, and I wish I could sink my hands into your flesh and light lanterns along your spine so you know there's nothing but light when I see yo., 'I almost miss the sound of your voice but know that the rain outside my window will suffice for tonight . I look at you and see all the ways a soul can bruise, and I wish I could sink my hands into your flesh and light lanterns along your spine so you know that there's nothing but light when I see you. ― Shinji Moon, The Anatomy of Being.
Psychedelic Rock Jex Thoth. Data de lançamento 15 Junho 2013. Estilo de MúsicaPsychedelic Rock. Membros têm este álbum0. 2. The Places You Walk. 5. And the River Ran Dry. 6. Keep Your Weeds. 8. The Four of Us Are Dying.
Singer: Miyake Shinji & The Tramp Album's name: Free Time Label: Columbia – COCA-14025 Type: CD, Album Country: Japan Date of released: 1997 Category: Rock Style: Rock & Roll. Miyake Shinji & The Tramp - Free Time MP3 version. 1571 downloads at 15 mb/s. Miyake Shinji & The Tramp - Free Time FLAC version. Producer – Shinji Miyake (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 11). Producer – Rumiko Tanaka. Slide Guitar – 三宅伸治 (tracks: 4, 10).
Bad Moon Rising" is a song written by John Fogerty and performed by Creedence Clearwater Revival. It was the lead single from their album Green River and was released in April 1969, four months before the album. The song reached No. 2 on the Hot 100 on 28 June 1969 and No. 1 on the UK Singles Chart for three weeks in September 1969 (see 1969 in music). It was CCR's second gold single. The song has been recorded by at least 20 different artists, in styles ranging from folk to reggae to psychedelic rock.
|1||Foot Stomping Music||4:43|
|6||Trampブルース (Live Version)||4:40|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nippon Columbia Co., Ltd.
- Marketed By – Nippon Columbia Co., Ltd.
- Recorded At – Tai Studio
- Recorded At – Bazooka Studio
- Mixed At – Mit Studio
- Mastered At – Nippon Columbia Studio
- A&R – Toshiyuki Akimoto
- Arranged By – 三宅伸治& The Tramp*
- Art Direction – Yasuhiro Fukuda
- Booklet Editor – Yoko Sasaki
- Crew [Equipment] – Chikara Imai, Kiyoshi Yamamoto
- Design – Norio Kuraya
- Engineer [Mastering] – Hiroyuki Hosaka
- Engineer [Recording & Mixing] – Akira Hanagiri
- Executive-Producer – Eiichi Yamakawa, Hisayoshi Magara
- Lyrics By, Music By – 三宅伸治*
- Management [Artist] – Nami Shiraishi
- Performer [Member] – Jun Hashimoto , Katsu Takagi, Kozo Niida, Mikio Ito, Shinji Miyake
- Photography By – Katsumi Yamada
- Producer – Shinji Miyake & The Tramp*
- Producer [Associate] – Rumiko Tanaka
- Promotion – Mika Hirano
- Promotion [Desk] – Rinako Kondo
- Promotion [Sales] – Tetsuo Nishi
NotesRecorded at Tai St., Bazooka St.
Mixed at MIT St.
Mastered at Columbia St.