Genesis - Foxtrot mp3 album
Foxtrot is the fourth studio album by the English progressive rock band Genesis, released in October 1972 on Charisma Records. It was their first album to chart in the UK, reaching No. 12, and features the 23-minute track "Supper's Ready". The album was recorded following the tour in support of their previous album, Nursery Cryme (1971), which saw them gain popularity, including a well-received slot at the Lincoln Great Western Festival.
Foxtrot is the fourth studio album from the English rock band Genesis, released in October 1972 on Charisma Records.
A non-album single, Happy The Man was released at the same time. Producers Dave Hitchcock, David Hitchcock & Genesis. Writers Mike Rutherford, Peter Gabriel, Phil Collins & 2 more. Genesis Archive 2: 1976–1992.
1972 was truly an important year for progressive music. There were several artists that undeniably pushed the barriers of music and raised the bar really high.
Album · 1972 · 6 Songs. See All. The Platinum Collection. Live Over Europe, 2007. Selling England By the Pound.
Symphonic Prog Genesis.
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
|A1||Watcher Of The Skies|
|A3||Get 'Em Out By Friday|
|A4||Can-Utility And The Coastliners|
|B2.2||The Guaranteed Eternal Sanctuary Man|
|B2.3||Ikhnaton And Itsacon And Their Band Of Merry-Men|
|B2.4||How Dare I Be So Beautiful?|
|B2.6||Apocalypse In 9/8|
|B2.7||As Sure As Eggs Is Eggs (Aching Men's Feet)|
- Marketed By – B&C Records Ltd.
- Printed By – E.J. Day Group
- Made By – E.J. Day Group
- Pressed By – EMI Records
- Bass, Pedalboard [Bass Pedals], Twelve-String Guitar, Voice, Cello – Michael Rutherford*
- Design [Sleeve] – Paul Whitehead
- Drums, Percussion, Voice – Phil Collins
- Electric Guitar, Twelve-String Guitar, Guitar [6 String] – Steve Hackett
- Engineer – David Hitchcock
- Lacquer Cut By – Pecko* (tracks: B1, B2), Porky (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Organ, Mellotron, Piano, Electric Piano, Twelve-String Guitar, Voice – Tony Banks
- Producer – Genesis, John Burns
- Technician [Equipment & Stage Sound] – Richard Macphail
- Voice [Lead], Bass Drum, Flute, Tambourine, Oboe – Peter Gabriel
NotesReleased approx. in 1974 or 1975 due to "small mad hatter" labels and B&C credits.
Gatefold matte sleeve.
Red coloured text on spine.
Small mad hatter labels.
Label: "Marketed by B & C Records"
Sleeve: "Marketed by B&C Records Ltd., 37 Soho Square, London, W1." and "Printed & made by the E.J. Day Group, London & Bedford"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): CAS 1058 A-2U PORKY'S PRIME CUT
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): CAS 1058 B-1U PECKO
|CAS 1058, CAS.1058||Genesis||Foxtrot (LP, Album, Gat)||Charisma, Charisma||CAS 1058, CAS.1058||UK||1972|
|25VB-1107||Genesis||Foxtrot (LP, Album)||Charisma||25VB-1107||Japan||1986|
|50999 2657002 0||Genesis||Foxtrot (CD, Album, RE, RM, Tel)||Virgin||50999 2657002 0||Argentina||2008|
|CAS 1058||Genesis||Foxtrot (LP, Album, Gat)||Charisma||CAS 1058||US||1972|
|7164 011||Genesis||Foxtrot (Cass, Album, RE, Dol)||Charisma||7164 011||Italy||Unknown|