Hati - Metanous mp3 album
Metanous" is HATI's third album on Zoharum, but the first one including new material. Two years after releasing "Wild Temple" CD (MonotypeRec. 2013) the band is back with a new album which is a summary of the period 2011-2012 when the musicians performed as a trio of Rafał Iwański, Rafał Kołacki and Robert Darowski. It's the next time in their history when the duo changed their line-up to expand the sonic formula and create music of a slightly different nature.
Hati - Die Mechanik, Die! 450. ru. Heimatærde - GottesKrieger.
Metanous" is HATI's third album on Zoharum, but the first one including new material.
BE Visit ww. etanous. Stats & Details Whois IP Whois Expand all blocks. Home Metanous // Your software – Our Passion. At Metanous we develop custom software based on thorough analysis, years of experience in real-world software development and state-of-the-art technology. Keywords: banking, top, Healthcare, frames, app, machine, Ghent, AS. ET,.
Home Metanous // Your software – Our Passion. metanous, software, custom, development, c December 09, 2015. Metanous // Your software – Our Passion. Metanous :: Your software – Our Passion.
Os Mutantes is the debut eponymous album by the Brazilian tropicalia band. It was originally released in 1968 by Polydor and influenced by traditional Brazilian music styles, as well as American and British bands. The album includes a cover of The Mamas & The Papas' "Once Was a Time I Thought", translated into "Tempo no Tempo", and a cover of "Le premier bonheur du jour", previously recorded by Françoise Hardy.
|4||Alpha Et Omega||9:02|
- Recorded At – Studio Sferax
- Design [Cover Design] – Mirt*
- Edited By – Hati
- Edited By [Processed By], Mixed By – Robert Darowski
- Mastered By – Łukasz Miernik
- Musician [Hati Were For This Time], Didgeridoo [Wooden And Bamboo Didgeridoos], Rainstick, Mallets [Clap Sticks], Bullroarer [Double Windwand], Pipe [PVC Pipe] – Robert Darowski
- Musician [Hati Were For This Time], Gong [Gongs], Bass Drum, Bells, Rattle [Rattles], Ocarina, Flute, Pipe [PVC Pipe], Horn [Animal Horn] – Rafał Kołacki
- Musician [Hati Were For This Time], Gong [Gongs], Cymbal [Cymbals], Bells, Drums [Spring Drums], Rattle [Rattles], Sounds [Shell], Horn [Wooden Horn], Ocarina – Rafał Iwański
- Photography By – Rafał Kołacki, Witek Bargiel
NotesPerformed and recorded at Studio Sferax, Toruń, Poland, May 2012
Processed and mixed 2014
Limited edition of 400 copies.
Packaged in a six-panel Digipak.