CPR - Morrison mp3 album
The Northern Irish singer Van Morrison has released 40 studio albums, 6 live albums, 6 compilation albums, 4 video albums, and 71 singles. Morrison made his first recording playing saxophone on "Boozoo Hully Gully" with the International Monarchs in 1962. His first recording session as lead singer/songwriter with Them was produced by Dick Rowe at Decca's studio. Don't Start Crying Now" was the first single released and the garage rock classic, "Gloria" was also recorded at this session.
Morrison (Album Verison). Producer – CPR, Paul Dieter. Vocals, Electric Guitar – Jeff Pevar (tracks: 1). Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Lap Steel Guitar – Jeff Pevar (tracks: 2, 3).
Album CPR. Morrison Lyrics. Crosby, Pevar & Raymond (released June 23, 1998). Morrison (4:45) Words: David Crosby Music: James Raymond. He was lost and I don't think He wanted it that way Like a gull blown inland On a stormy day. Lost in round one Spitting out pieces of his teeth Lost in a Paris graveyard Carrying his own wreath.
This song is by CPR and appears on the album CPR (1998). He was lost and I don't thinkHe wanted it that wayLike a gull blown inlandOn a stormy day. Lost in round oneSpitting out pieces of his teethLost in a Paris graveyardCarrying his own wreath. And I have seen that movieAnd it wasn't like thatHe was mad and lonelyAnd blind as a bat. To the bridgeAnd the falling treeToo deaf to hear his own songYou see. How does anyone get to thereWe may never knowHow they got that farOr what made them go.
Tramps (New York, NY), 06/26/1998. By Paste Magazine July 27, 2013. Crosby is clearly inspired again; they play most of that album in addition to choice older material, including a couple of songs he rarely performs (like his collaboration with Joni Mitchell - "Yvette In English," and a great version of Neil Young's "Ohio" that results in him exclaiming "That's the best that song has ever been played!")
CPR is the first studio album recorded by Crosby, Pevar and Raymond. Track listing - "Morrison" – 4:45 - "That House" – 5:25 - "One for Every Moment" – 3:59 - "At the Edge" – 4:21 - "Somebody Else's Town" – 5:1. mage: CPR (CPR album cover art). Just Like Gravity is the second studio album recorded by Crosby, Pevar and Raymond.
From the opener "Morrison" (dedicated to Jim Morrison) to "Rusty and Blue"(the highlight of the album) to "Little Blind Fish"(I dare you not to groove to this song), and every song in between, this is a fantastic album; get it while you can, I believe it is out of print! HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended. Its complex, with shifting melodies that recall the best of Crosby Stills Nash and Young. Maybe the fact that two of the group are David Crosby and his son has something to do with that.
|1||Morrison (Album Verison)||4:44|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Gold Circle Entertainment, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Gold Circle Entertainment, Inc.
- Licensed To – Edel Records GmbH
- Distributed By – Edel Records GmbH
- Distributed By – EMV
- Distributed By – Phonag
- Distributed By – Edel/Sony Music
- Distributed By – Edel France
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Distributed By – edel Italia
- Distributed By – Edelpitch
- Distributed By – K-Tel
- Distributed By – Edel UK
- Recorded At – Cuesta College
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production – A818207
- Bass – Leland Sklar (tracks: 1)
- Drums – Steve DiStanislao (tracks: 1)
- Lead Vocals – David Crosby (tracks: 1)
- Music By – David Crosby (tracks: 3), James Raymond (tracks: 1, 2)
- Percussion – Luis Conte (tracks: 1)
- Producer – CPR, Paul Dieter
- Vocals, Electric Guitar – Jeff Pevar (tracks: 1)
- Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Lap Steel Guitar – Jeff Pevar (tracks: 2, 3)
- Vocals, Guitar – David Crosby (tracks: 2, 3)
- Vocals, Keyboards – James Raymond (tracks: 2, 3)
- Vocals, Piano – James Raymond (tracks: 1)
- Words By – David Crosby
NotesIssued in a j-card case (slim jewelcase).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4009880434758
- Label Code: LC1666
- Matrix / Runout: manufactured by optimal MEDIA PRODUCTION A818207-01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L571
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 8707