Burning Spear - Living Dub, Volume 5 mp3 album
Mastered at Sterling Sound, . This set is the long anticipated, Barry O'Hare mixed dub of 'Calling Rastafari' (Burning Spear's Grammy-winning album from 1999). Other Versions (1 of 1) View All. Cat.
BPM Profile Living Dub, Volume 6. Album starts at BPM, ends at 102BPM (+102), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Burning Spear. The Best of Burning Spear - Marcus Garvey. Living Dub, Volume 5. 2006.
Tracklist: 1. Cry Africa, 2. Telegram In Dub, 3. Teacher, 4. Offensive Dub, 5. Majestic Dub, 6. Pirate’s Dub, 7. Foggy, 8. Marcus Dub, 9. Jah Se. More albums from Burning Spear: Studio One Presents Burning Spear by Burning Spear. Calling Rastafari by Burning Spear. Live In Paris by Burning Spear. Resistance by Burning Spear. Love & Peace: Burning Spear Live! by Burning Spear. A)Live In Concert ’97 by Burning Spear. Living Dub, Volume 3 by Burning Spear. Social Living by Burning Spear. View all albums . Living Dub, Volume 2.
Бесплатная загрузка Burning Spear – Ha Ha Mp3. Чтобы начать загрузку вам нужно нажать на кнопка. Мы рекомендуем первую песню под названием Burning Spear – Ha H. p3 с качеством 320 кбит/с. Filename: Burning Spear Ha Dub Living Dub Volume . p3.
Living Dub, Vol. 3 follows the Burning Spear pattern, stripping most of the vocals but leaving most of the instruments intact, playing far fewer sonic games with the mixes than many dubmasters prefer. Instead, the musical edge is sharpened, letting you get deeper into the rhythm and the structure. It's surprising how well this works, given that reggae is supposed to be so boring when reduced to the essentials - this is not the set to use to prove that point
Burning Spear is a Rastafarian and one of the most influential and long-standing roots artists to emerge from the 1970s. his next studio album, Social Living (1978), which also featured Sly Dunbar and Rico Rodriguez. A dub version of the album, Living Dub (1979), was mixed by Sylvan Morris . Burning Spear spent decades touring extensively, and several live albums have been issued including Burning Spear Live, Live in Paris, Live in South Africa, Live in Vermont, Peace and Love Live, Live at Montreux Jazz Festival and (A)live 1997. Touring the world time and time again, the band’s live sound matured and grew more sophisticated
|B6||Want Me To|
- Bass – Chris Meridith*
- Drums – Shawn "Mark" Dawson
- Harmony Vocals – Carol "Passion" Nelson, Ian "Bezzy" Coleman*, Lesline Kidd, Rochelle Bradshaw, Yvonne Patrick
- Keyboards – Stephen Stewart
- Lead Guitar – Ian "Breezy" Coleman*, Wayne Armond
- Liner Notes – Carter Van Pelt
- Mastered By – Chris Gehringer
- Mixed By, Engineer – Barry O'Hare
- Percussion – Sticky Thompson*
- Percussion, Harmony Vocals – Num-Heru Shutef*
- Percussion, Harmony Vocals, Written-By, Arranged By – Burning Spear
- Photography – Mark Seliger
- Producer – Burning Music Production
- Saxophone – Clyde Cummings, Howard Saxy Messam*
- Trombone – Micah Robinson
- Trumpet – James Smith , Chico Chin*
NotesRecorded and mixed at Grove Music Studio, Ocho Rios, Jamaica.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, N.Y.
This set is the long anticipated, Barry O'Hare mixed dub of 'Calling Rastafari' (Burning Spear's Grammy-winning album from 1999).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 828283038929
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): BM 329 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): BM 329 B
|BM329||Burning Spear||Living Dub, Volume 5 (CD, Album)||Burning Music||BM329||US||2006|