Marcus Miller - Laid Black mp3 album
Laid Black (CD, Album, Dig). Blue Note, Universal Music Group. 677 329 7. Marcus Miller. Laid Black (CD, Album). Blue Note, Universal Music France.
Artist: Marcus Miller Album: Laid Black Genre: Jazz-Funk, Fusion Origin: USA Released: 2018 Quality: mp3, 320 kbps Tracklist: Trip Trap 06:59. Sublimity ‘Bunny’s Dream’ 06:43.
Bass great Marcus Miller brings the influence of modern urban music to his trademark sound on his highly-anticipated, genre-defying new album Laid Black, which will be released June 1 on Blue Note Records. Miller says: Afrodeezia was like a musical voyage through my history
Już możemy oficjalnie: MARCUS MILLER - LAID BLACK TOUR 2. 1 - 3. 1. 2018 Gliwice, Poznań, Gdynia, Warszawa, Wrocław To będzie prawdziwa muzyczna uczta! Pierwszy raz na żywo usłyszymy materiał z nowej płyty,,Laid Black". Sprzedaż biletów rusza w najbliższy piątek - 1 czerwca. Nie może Was zabraknąć!
Laid Black - New release. Critically acclaimed. Get your copy now - download it, stream it or purchase itHERE. Laid Black - New release. Get your copy now - download it, stream it or purchase it HERE. Get your copy now - download it, stream it or purchase it HERE. We are proud to announce that Laid Black has been nominated for a Grammy for Best Contemporary Instrumental Album! LIVE. Marcus is headed to the Blue Note Tokyo, Nagoya and Fukuoka for the holidays! Special guest appearance by Butterscotch.
Laid Black Marcus Miller to stream in hi-fi, or to download in True CD Quality on Qobuz. There is a before and an after 1986 for Marcus Miller. That year, the bassist was 27 years old and composed and produced Miles Davis’ famous Tutu. And it is once again the case with this Laid Black. After Afrodeezia, which he designed like a musical journey through his personal history, retracing the path of his.
Marcus Miller - Laid Black. 01. Marcus Miller, Marquis Hill, Alex Han, Brett Williams, Alex Bailey, Russell Gunn - Trip Trap. 02. Marcus Miller, Michael patches Stewart, Adam Agati, Alex Bailey, Alex Han, Selah Sue - Que Sera Sera. 03. Marcus Miller, Trombone Shorty, Alex Bailey - 7-T's. 05. Marcus Miller, Brett Williams, Charles Haynes, Mitch Henry, Michael patches Stewart, Kirk Whalum, Peculiar 3 - Untamed. 06. Marcus Miller, Brett Williams, Louis Cato, Marquis Hill, Alex Han, Caleb McCampbell - No Limit. 07. Marcus Miller, Cliff Barnes, Alex Han, Adam Agati, Louis Cato - Someone To Love. 08. Marcus Miller - Keep 'Em Runnin. 09. Marcus Miller, Take 6, Kirk Whalum, Alex Han, Brett Williams, Russell Gunn, Alex Bailey - Preacher's Kid. Download.
Marcus is an album by Jazz bassist Marcus Miller. It was released in 2008. Marcus is the US version of the previously released album Free. All songs written by Marcus Miller, except where noted. Free" (Susaye Greene, Hank Redd, Nathan Watts, Deneice Williams) – 5:00. Higher Ground" (Stevie Wonder) – 5:10.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Alto Saxophone – Alex HanArranged By [New Orleans Horns In The End Section] – Russell GunnBass, Keyboards, Vocals, Synth, Programmed By [Drum And Rhythm Programming], Written-By – Marcus MillerDrums – Alex Bailey*Keyboards – Brett WilliamsTrumpet – Marquis Hill
|A2||Que Sera Sera
Alto Saxophone – Alex HanBass, Backing Vocals, Electric Piano [Wurlitzer], Organ, Clavinet, Synth, Rhythm Guitar, Alto Saxophone – Marcus MillerDrums – Alex Bailey*Featuring, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Selah SueGuitar [Solo] – Adam AgatiRecorded By [Lead Vocal] – Jan De RyckTrumpet – Patches Stewart*Written-By – Jay Livingston, Ray Evans*
Alto Saxophone – Alex HanBass, Guitar, Vocals – Marcus MillerDrums – Louis CatoEngineer [Additional Engineering] – Charles Smith Featuring, Guest [Soloist On Trombone] – Trombone ShortyKeyboards – Brett WilliamsPercussion – Alex Bailey*Trumpet – Marquis HillWritten-By – Alex Blake , Marcus Miller
|B2||Sublimity ‘Bunny’s Dream’
Alto Saxophone – Alex HanBass, Bass Clarinet, Arranged By [Low Brass Arrangement] – Marcus MillerDrums – Louis CatoFeaturing, Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Jonathan ButlerPercussion – Alex Bailey*Piano [Acoustic], Keyboards [Fender Rhodes], Synth, Organ – Brett WilliamsTrumpet – Marquis HillWritten-By – Alex Han, Brett Williams, Marcus Miller
Bass, Fretless Bass, Synth, Piano [Solo] – Marcus MillerDrums, Programmed By – Charles HaynesFeaturing – Peculiar 3Flute – Kirk WhalumKeyboards – Mitch HenryKeyboards, Piano [Solo] – Brett WilliamsTrumpet – Patches Stewart*Written-By – Brett Williams, Charles Haynes, Marcus Miller, Mitch Henry
Alto Saxophone – Alex HanBass, Synth, Drum Programming [Drum Rhythm Programming], Written-By – Marcus MillerDrums – Louis CatoPiano [Acoustic], Keyboards [Fender Rhodes] – Brett WilliamsTrumpet – Marquis HillVocoder – Caleb McCampbell
|C3||Someone To Love
Alto Saxophone – Alex HanDrums – Louis CatoEngineer [Engineered By] – Justin TocketFretless Bass, Vocals, Keyboards, Percussion, Written-By – Marcus MillerGuitar – Adam AgatiPiano – Cliff Barnes
|D1||Keep 'Em Runnin
Alto Saxophone – Alex HanBass, Synth, Vocals – Marcus MillerDrums, Vocals – Louis CatoKeyboards [Fender Rhodes] – Brett WilliamsPercussion – Richie Gajate-GarciaTenor Saxophone [Tenor Sax Solo] – Kirk WhalumTrombone – Brian CulbertsonTrumpet – Marquis Hill, Patches Stewart*Vocals – Honey Larochelle, Julian MillerWritten-By – Eddie Del Barrio*, Larry Dunn, Marcus Miller, Maurice White
Bass Clarinet, Written-By – Marcus MillerDrums – Alex Bailey*Engineer [Engineered By] – Jeff GartenbaumFeaturing, Alto Saxophone – Alex HanFeaturing, Tenor Saxophone – Kirk WhalumFeaturing, Vocals – Take 6Keyboards, Keyboards [Keyboard Bass] – Brett WilliamsTrumpet – Russell Gunn
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hannibal LLC
- Copyright (c) – Hannibal LLC
- Licensed To – Universal
- Produced For – Pork Pie Productions
- Produced For – 3 Deuces Records
- Published By – Thriller Miller Music
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Jay Livingston Music, Inc.
- Published By – St. Angelo Music
- Published By – Kelabex Pub.
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – Criga Music
- Recorded At – Hannibal Studios, Santa Monica
- Recorded At – Sear Sound
- Recorded At – Synergy Studio, Seattle, WA
- Recorded At – The Village
- Recorded At – Golson Studios, Philadelphia, PA
- Recorded At – Bailey Music Studio, Las Vegas, NV
- Recorded At – Jonathan Butler Studio, Calabasas, CA
- Recorded At – Lofi Studio, Boston, MA
- Recorded At – Buckjump Studios, New Orleans
- Recorded At – The Muffin Bakery, Belgium
- Recorded At – Dockside Studio
- Mixed At – Cane River Studios
- Mastered At – Resolution Mastering
- Art Direction, Design, Layout – Lex Sadler
- Co-producer, Coordinator [Project Coordinator] – Brenda Miller
- Contractor [Music Contractor] – Bibi Green
- Engineer – Charles Haynes (tracks: 5)
- Engineer [Recording] – Alek Edmonds (tracks: 1-4, 6, 8), Chris Allen (tracks: 1-4, 6, 8), Jason Shavey (tracks: 1-4, 6, 8), Julian Miller (tracks: 1-4, 6, 8)
- Executive-Producer – Harold Goode
- Mastered By – Ron Boustead (tracks: 1-4, 6-9)
- Mixed By – David Rideau* (tracks: 1-4, 6-9)
- Producer – Harry Martin Jr.
- Producer, Arranged By – Marcus Miller
NotesJonathan Butler appears courtesy of Mack Avenue Records
Brian Culbertson appears courtesy of BCM Entertainment
Trombone Shorty appears courtesy of Blue Note Records
Selah Sue appears courtesy of Because Music
Kirk Whalum appears courtesy of Mack Avenue Records
The actual labels on the records erroneously list the speed as 33 1/3.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 602567653882
- Barcode (Text): 6 02567 65388 2
- Label Code: LC00133
- Matrix / Runout (A Side runout, stamped): 6770338-A 175855M1/A
- Matrix / Runout (B Side runout, Stamped): 6770338-B 175855M2/A
- Matrix / Runout (C Side runout, stamped): 6770340-A 175855M3/A
- Matrix / Runout (D Side runout, stamped): 6770340-B 175855M4/A
- Rights Society (Boxed): SACEM SACD SDRM SCAM
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
|0602567645900||Marcus Miller||Laid Black (CD, Album)||Blue Note, Universal Music France||0602567645900||Europe||2018|
|0602567645900||Marcus Miller||Laid Black (CD, Album, Dig)||Blue Note, Universal Music Group||0602567645900||Ukraine||2018|
|677 329 7||Marcus Miller||Laid Black (CD, Album)||Blue Note, Universal Music France||677 329 7||Poland||2018|
|8505802, B002850802||Marcus Miller||Laid Black (CD, Album)||Blue Note, Universal Music Group||8505802, B002850802||US||2018|
|0602567645900, none||Marcus Miller||Laid Black (9xFile, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC, WAV, Album, HRA)||Blue Note, Decca Records France||0602567645900, none||France||2018|