Ferrante & Teicher - Andrea / Joanna mp3 album
Ferrante & Teicher were a duo of American piano players, known for their light arrangements of familiar classical pieces, movie soundtracks, and show tunes, as well as their signature style of florid, intricate and fast paced piano playing performances.
Get the Tempo of the tracks from Ferrante & Teicher. Beautiful (1974) by Ferrante And Teicher. This album has an average beat per minute of 104 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 104/104 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Ferrante & Teicher. 1. Bad, Bad Leroy Brown.
Listen to albums and songs from Ferrante and Teicher. Ferrante and Teicher. Midnight Cowboy (Theme). All Time Great Movie Themes.
Ferrante & Teicher. Blast Off! Ferrante & Teicher. Ferrante & Teicher. See Full Discography.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – H. Hammerschmid*
Written-By – R. McKuen*
- Record Company – United Artists Records, Inc.
- Published By – 20th Century Music Corp.
- Published By – Caprice Pictures Corp.
- Arranged By – Ferrante & Teicher
- Conductor, Orchestra – Nick Perito
- Producer – George Butler
Notes"Andrea" from the motion picture "Andrea"
"Joanna" from the motion picture "Joanna"
both recordings from the UA LP UAS 6701 "Listen To The MovIes with Ferrante & Teicher"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A side - label): UA 3242
- Matrix / Runout (B side - label): UA 3247
- Matrix / Runout (A side - runout (etched)): UA 3242-1A 16838(written backwards)
- Matrix / Runout (B side - runout (etched)): UA 3247-1B 16837(written backwards)
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|UA 50512||Ferrante & Teicher||Andrea (7", Promo)||United Artists Records||UA 50512||US||1969|