Ryuichi Sakamoto - Cinemage mp3 album
It's pretty conventional by comparison (it's actually billed as an album of pieces composed to accompany visual events), which might make it a good starting point for novices. The textured and atmospheric pieces here - taken from such films as Merry Christmas, Mr. Lawrence and "visual events" like the opening ceremonies of the 1992 summer Olympics - lean toward the spiritual, preventing the album from ever grounding itself as a thematic whole.
Beauty is the eighth solo studio album by Japanese musician Ryuichi Sakamoto. Both a Japanese and an international version were released by Virgin Records in 1989 and 1990, respectively. Beauty is notable for its "collage of styles" that range from rock, techno, and classical to flamenco, African, and Japanese traditional
Ryuichi Sakamoto (坂本 龍一 Sakamoto Ryūichi, born January 17, 1952) (Japanese pronunciation: ) is a Japanese composer, singer, songwriter, record producer, activist, and actor who has pursued a diverse range of styles as a solo artist and as a member of Yellow Magic Orchestra (YMO). With his bandmates Haruomi Hosono and Yukihiro Takahashi, Sakamoto influenced and pioneered a number of electronic music genres.
I bought this album because of the song "Forbidden Colours" from the movie "Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence". This song alone worth more than the price my heart just melt whenever I listen to it, yes, everytime. Ryuichi is really great. Cinemage can show that! I heard him before in Wutherings Heights movie soundtrack only.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. And you can download the album in one file to your computer or tablet or phone. Attention! All audio material is presented solely for information. All styles of audio music.
Chasm (Ryuichi Sakamoto album). Chasm (stylized as CHASM) is the 15th studio album by Ryuichi Sakamoto and was released in 2004. The album is experimental, pairing Sakamoto's piano work with ambient and glitch programming. Notably, Sakamoto's former bandmates from Yellow Magic Orchestra, Haruomi Hosono and Yukihiro Takahashi, contribute on several songs under their own production name, Sketch Show.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Voice – David Sylvian
|2||The Last Emperor||5:17|
|6||El Mar Mediterranei
Featuring [Texture] – David TornGuitar – DJ Spooky
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Kab America Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Kab America Inc.
- Mixed At – Bunkamura Studio
- Mixed At – Right Track Recording
- Mastered At – Orange
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Art Direction, Design – Giles Dunn
- Composed By, Producer, Performer – Ryuichi Sakamoto
- Conductor – Ryuichi Sakamoto, Yutaka Sado
- Edited By [Digital] – Fernando Aponte
- Engineer [Assistant] – Masahiro Matsuda, Pete Karam
- Liner Notes – Bradley Bambarger
- Management [Assistant], Production Manager [Assistant] – Clare De Graw, Katsuhisa Iwahori, Yoshie Suzuki
- Management [International] – David Rubinson, Evan Balmer, Norika-Sky-Sora*
- Management [Japan] – Yoshio Okabe
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen, Yuka Koizumi
- Mixed By – Fernando Aponte, Goh Hotoda, Ryuichi Sakamoto
- Orchestra – Fuminori-Maro Shinozaki*
- Photography By [Installation] – Denise Milford
- Photography By [Portrait] – Hiroshi Nomura
- Recorded By [Vocal] – Dave Kent (tracks: 1)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Goh Hotoda
Styling by: Tomoki Sukezane
Hair & Make-Up by: Kenichi Saijo
Internet Consultant: John de Chello
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (text): 0 7464-60780-2 0
- Barcode (scan): 074646078020
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L323
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 502A
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 5017
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): CTDP-099344 1 A02
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): CTDP-099344 1 A04
|SK 60780||Ryuichi Sakamoto||Cinemage (CD, Comp)||Sony Classical||SK 60780||UK & Europe||1999|
|SK 60780, SK60780||Ryuichi Sakamoto||Cinemage (CD, Comp)||Sony Classical, Sony Music Entertainment Taiwan Ltd.||SK 60780, SK60780||Taiwan||1999|
|SM 60780||Ryuichi Sakamoto||Cinemage (MD, Comp)||Sony Classical||SM 60780||UK & Europe||1999|
|SK 60780||Ryuichi Sakamoto||Cinemage (CD, Comp)||Sony Music Asia, Sony Classical||SK 60780||Asia||1999|
|ASK 60780||Ryuichi Sakamoto||Cinemage (CD, Comp, Promo)||Sony Classical||ASK 60780||US||1999|