Eric Quincy Tate - E.Q.T. mp3 album
Members: David Cantonwine, Donnie McCormick, Joseph Rogers, Tommy Carlisle, Wayne Sauls. Variations: Viewing All Eric Quincy Tate. EQT, Eric Quince Tate. Drinking Man's Friend (Album).
Arranged By – Eric Quincy Tate. Backing Vocals – Wayne "Bear" Sauls. Bass – David Cantonwine. Congas – Jerome Joseph (tracks: B2, B3). Design – Ruby Mazur. Drums – Donnie McCormick. Electric Guitar – Wayne "Bear" Sauls. Engineer – Joel Neal, Mickey Buckins, Mike Floyd, Pete Turbiville, Ray Muncy, Rick Rushing. Keyboards, Harmonica – Joseph Rogers. Lead Vocals – Donnie McCormick. Mastered By – Milan Bogdan.
Eric quincy tate light. Enjoy the lighter side of eqt from previous recordings and tapes. Please allow about 2 weeks for delivery.
Seven previously unreleased bonus cuts from the Capricorn sessions follow, including embryonic versions of three album tracks (one of which, "Comin' Down," features a guest appearance from slide guitar master Duane Allman), a storming take on "Gimme Some Lovin"," and three additional EQT originals.
You Are My Sunshine Eric Quincy Tate. The Outskirts Of Town Eric Quincy Tate. Blues In The Night Eric Quincy Tate. Disco Sux Eric Quincy Tate. No Rollin' Boogie Eric Quincy Tate. Flying Machine (Bonus) Eric Quincy Tate. Half Ain't Been Told (Bonus) Eric Quincy Tate. Texas Sand Eric Quincy Tate. Chatta,hootcie Cootchie Man Eric Quincy Tate. Honky Tonk Man Eric Quincy Tate. Southern Way (Bonus) Eric Quincy Tate. Wide Open Eric Quincy Tate. Food,phone,gas And Lodging Eric Quincy Tate.
Posts: 1. check out ww. ricquincytate. com for all your EQT needs, Just out EQT-DVD. Drinking Man's Friend on CD. Previous Thread Next Thread . Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests). Show Printable Version.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Honky Tonk Man
Written-By – H. Hausey*, J. Horton*, T. Franks*
|A2||No Rollin' Boogie
Written-By – D. McCormick*, J. Rogers*
|A3||Food, Phone, Gas And Lodging
Written By – M.L. Cantonwine
|A4||Chattahoochee Coochee Man
Written-By – D. McCormick*
Written By – M. McCormick
Written-By – R. Sykes*
|B3||Big Boss Jam
Written-By – Jimmy Reed
- Recorded At – Lowery Studio
- Mastered At – The Sound Pit
- Acoustic Guitar – Wayne "Bear" Sauls*
- Arranged By – Eric Quincy Tate
- Backing Vocals – Wayne "Bear" Sauls*
- Bass – David Cantonwine
- Congas – Jerome Joseph (tracks: B2, B3)
- Design [Album And Logo] – Ruby Mazur
- Drums – Donnie McCormick
- Electric Guitar – Wayne "Bear" Sauls*
- Engineer – Joel Neal, Mickey Buckins, Mike Floyd, Pete Turbiville, Ray Muncy, Rick Rushing
- Keyboards, Harmonica – Joseph Rogers
- Lead Vocals – Donnie McCormick
- Mastered By – Milan Bogdan
- Other [Harmonymouth] – Donnie McCormick
- Photography By [Back] – Nick Rietz
- Photography By [Front] – Barry McClintock
- Producer – Eric Quincy Tate, Sonny Limbo
- Producer [Assistant] – Ray Muncy
- Resonator Guitar [Dobro] – Tommy Carlisle (tracks: A1, A5)
- Slide Guitar [Electric] – Tommy Carlisle (tracks: A1, A5)
NotesSide one recorded at Lowery Studios, Atlanta.
SIde two recorded at the annual Chattahoochee River 'Ramblin' Raft Race', Atlanta, 1975
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1): 4979GA100155 MR Sound Pit Δ20005 Milan MON
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2): 4979GA100155 MR Sound Pit Δ20005-X Milan MON
|GA-10015||Eric Quincy Tate||E.Q.T. (LP, Album)||GRC||GA-10015||US||1975|
|YX-7076-GC||Eric Quincy Tate||E.Q.T. (LP, Album, Promo)||GRC||YX-7076-GC||Japan||1975|