Gerardo - We Want The Funk mp3 album
Gerardo En Mi Barrio (OST Predator 2). 02:58. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw).
Разные исполнители – I Want It All (Complete version originall. :43. The Hit Crew – They Want EFX. 4:43. Разные исполнители – I Don't Want To Miss A Thing (Tribut. :51. The Vocal Masters – I Want It All. 3:51. Разные исполнители – The Funk Phenomena (Complete versio. :19. Разные исполнители – Whenever You Want My Love (Complete version.
Mo' Ritmo is the first album by the Ecuadorian singer Gerardo. It was released on January 29, 1991, by Interscope Records, the first such album to be released by the record company. Mo’ Ritmo achieved success by breaking into the top-50 on the Billboard 200 and the top-75 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums, making Gerardo a summer hit in 1991. Song track lengths printed in the CD liner notes differ from the actual lengths. When the Lights Go Out" (Gerardo Mejía, Dan Sembello, Michael Sembello) – 4:05.
We Want the Funk, Ahmad.
gerardo we want the funk. Gerardo We Want The Funk. 2x23: Gerardo We Want The Funk.
Contains samples from Give Up The Funk (Tear The Roof Off The Sucker), Bridgeport Music In. Rightsong Music, Inc. (BMI). Give Up The Funk by Parliament under license from PolyGram Special Products, a division of PolyGram Records, Inc. ℗ 1975 Casablanca Records, Inc. Produced for Casa Ritmo Productions.
Songs sampled in Gerardo's We Want the Funk: Give Up the Funk (Tear the Roof Off the Sucker) by Parliament (1976). The Bottle by Gil Scott-Heron and Brian Jackson (1974). Other remixes of Gerardo's We Want the Funk: We Want the Funk (House Mix) by Jesse Saunders (1991). We Want the Funk (Dope Mix) by Gerardo (1991). We Want the Funk (Empty Mix) by John Nettlesbey, Terry Coffey (1991).
Gerardo - We Want The Funk şarkısının sözlerini bu sayfada görebilir ve şarkıyı dinleyebilirsiniz. Gerardo sanatçısına ait en popüler şarkı sözlerini bu sitede. We want the funk Give up the funk We need the funk Gotta have that funk. Dont play shy, dont expect long good-byes These are some of the rules that we go by No demands and forget holding hands Please, not around our friends We intend to hold on to our image Dont try to cross that line of scrimmage Dont say you werent aware, so have yourself prepared And beware, this is a one-time love affair.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||We Want The Funk (Raw Dog Mix)
Remix – Bokie Coleman*, Jon Nettlesbey, Terry Coffey
|2||We Want The Funk (House Mix)
Engineer – Norm “Slam” Whitfield*Engineer [Assisted By] – Kimm JamesRemix – Jesse Saunders, Jon Nettlesbey, Terry Coffey
|3||We Want The Funk (Dope Mix)
Engineer – Norman “Slam” Whitfield*Engineer [Assisted By] – Kimm JamesRemix – Duane Nettlesbey, Jon Nettlesbey, Terry Coffey
|4||Fandango (LP Version)||5:32|
|5||We Want The Funk (LP Version)||4:09|
|6||We Want The Funk (Empty Mix)
Engineer – Kimm James, Norman “Slam” Whitfield*Remix – Jon Nettlesbey, Terry Coffey
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Casablanca Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Licensed From – PolyGram Special Products
- Manufactured By – EastWest Records America
- Distributed By – EastWest Records America
- Record Company – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Record Company – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Produced For – Casa Ritmo Productions
- Engineered At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Remixed At – Studio Masters
- Published By – Mo' Ritmo Music
- Published By – Bridgeport Music, Inc.
- Published By – Rightsong Music Inc.
- Published By – Uncle Chico Music
- Co-producer – Casa Ritmo (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 6)
- Design – Reiner Design Consultants, Inc.
- Photography By – Randee St. Nicholas
- Producer – Michael Sembello
- Written-By – Alfred Rubalcava (tracks: 4), Gerardo Mejia
- Written-By [“Give Up The Funk (Tear The Roof Off The Sucker)” Sample Written By] – George Clinton, Jr.* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 6), Jerome E. Brailey* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 6), William E. Collins* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 6)
Notes“We Want The Funk” © 1991 Mo’ Ritmo Music (ASCAP) / Bridgeport Music Inc. (BMI). Contains samples from “Give Up The Funk (Tear The Roof Off The Sucker)”, [published by] Bridgeport Music Inc. / Rightsong Music, Inc. (BMI). “Give Up The Funk” by Parliament under license from PolyGram Special Products, a division of PolyGram Records, Inc. ℗ 1975 Casablanca Records, Inc. Produced for Casa Ritmo Productions.
“Fandango” © 1991 Mo’ Ritmo Music / Uncle Chico Music (ASCAP). Produced for Casa Ritmo Productions.
All remixes for Mercenary Productions.
Track 1 remixed at Studio Masters.
Tracks 2, 3 and 6 engineered at Larrabee Studios.
On back cover:
Interscope Records, manufactured and distributed by East West Records America, a division of Atlantic Recording Corporation. A Time Warner company. ℗© 1991 Interscope Records. Printed in U.S.A.
Interscope Records, Mfg & Dist. by EastWest America, div. of Atlantic Recording Corp. A Time Warner company. Made in U.S.A. by WEA Manufacturing Inc.
The release is housed in a digipak.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7567-96357-2 3
- Barcode (EAN): 0075679635723
- Matrix / Runout: 3 96357-2 SRC+01
- Matrix / Runout (Mother / Stamper Code): M1S3
|0-96357||Gerardo||We Want The Funk (12")||Interscope Records||0-96357||US||1991|
|PRCD 3846-2||Gerardo||We Want The Funk (CD, Single, Promo)||Interscope Records||PRCD 3846-2||US||1991|
|DMD 1638||Gerardo||We Want The Funk (12", Promo)||Interscope Records||DMD 1638||US||1991|
|7567-86007-0, A8815T||Gerardo||We Want The Funk (12")||Interscope Records, Interscope Records||7567-86007-0, A8815T||Germany||1991|
|SAM 830||Gerardo||We Want The Funk (12")||Interscope Records||SAM 830||UK & Europe||1991|