Orbital - In Sides +5 mp3 album
In Sides is the fourth album by British electronic group Orbital, released in the UK on Internal on 29 April 1996. The album's title is a reference to the fact that the original vinyl LP release of the album was as a 3-LP vinyl box set, with one track per side of each disc. In Sides saw the band continue the process, begun on their previous album Snivilisation, of moving away from making music for the rave scene towards more intricately crafted melodies and reflective, downtempo tracks.
By the time Orbital released its fourth album, the Hartnoll brothers were strongly tipped as techno heavyweights alongside more commercially palatable prospects like Underworld and Prodigy. Yet, instead of catering to the curious, they presented their most self-indulgent album to date with In Sides. Packaging the 24-minute symphonic track "Out There Somewhere?" with the loopy psychedelic flight of ". " they created a most unusual and intriguing collection
On In Sides Orbital successfully mixes dance beats with strange and eerie synth to create a unique experience. If critics were describing the music of Aphex Twin as something you would hear at a tity bar on Mars, I think it would be fair to describe this album as something you would hear on the streets of downtown Mars. The music comes off as spacey, creepy, but energetic as well. Keep in mind that this album isn’t completely ambient.
Orbital in sides скачать в mp3 на телефон(Android, Iphone) или слушайте песню Coast Of Chance - Two Lovers, Orbital - Out There Somewhere, Pt. 2 (In Sides) (1996), Orbital - Out There Somewhere Pt. 1 (In Sides) (1996), Orbital - Dwr Budr (In Sides) (1996), Orbital - Out There Somewhere (Part 1) (In Sides 1996).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-1||The Girl With The Sun In Her Head||10:26|
|1-7||Out There Somewhere?||10:42|
|1-8||Out There Somewhere?||13:26|
Written-By – E. Astley*
|2-3||Satan (Recorded Live At The Irvine Plaza, New York)||7:10|
|2-4||Chime (Recorded Live At The V96 Festival, Chelmsford)||7:04|
|2-5||Impact (Recorded Live At The V96 Festival, Chelmsford)||12:52|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Internal Records
- Copyright (c) – Internal Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – FFRR Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – FFRR Records Ltd.
- Record Company – Polydor K.K.
- Distributed By – PolyGram K.K.
- Recorded At – V96 Festival, Chelmsford
- Recorded At – Irvine Plaza
- Artwork [Collage Artists] – Foul End Trauma
- Artwork [Cover Artist] – John Greenwood
- Artwork [Mags Sauced @] – Studio Ranchero
- Design – Fultano Mauder '96*
- Drums [Drumming] – Clune (tracks: 1-1 to 1-8)
- Lacquer Cut By [Cut By] – Kevin Metcalfe (tracks: 1-1 to 1-8)
- Vocals – Auntie (tracks: 1-1 to 1-8)
- Written-By – P & P Hartnoll* (tracks: 2-1 to 2-5)
- Written-By, Producer – P&P Hartnoll (tracks: 1-1 to 1-8)
Notes℗1996 Internal Records
©1996 Internal Records
℗1997 FFRR (Tracks 2-1 and 2-2)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Obi Strip, Text): 4 988005 199515
- Barcode (Obi Strip, String): 4988005199515
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Other (Disc 1 Category): POCD-1252
- Other (Disc 2 Category): POCD-1253
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): POCD-1252 MT A01
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): POCD-1253 MT A01
- Mastering SID Code (Discs 1 and 2): IFPI L261
- Mould SID Code (Discs 1 and 2): IFPI 4406
|828 763-2, TRUCD10, TRUCD 10||Orbital||In Sides (CD, Album)||Internal, Internal, Internal||828 763-2, TRUCD10, TRUCD 10||Europe||1996|
|697-1240129-2||Orbital||In Sides (2xCDr, Album, Unofficial)||Internal , FFRR||697-1240129-2||Russia||Unknown|
|828 763-2, TRUCD 10, TRUCD10||Orbital||In Sides (CD, Album)||Internal, Internal, Internal||828 763-2, TRUCD 10, TRUCD10||Europe||1996|
|POCD1225/6||Orbital||In Sides (CD, Album)||Internal||POCD1225/6||Japan||1996|
|POCD-1252/3||Orbital||In Sides +5 (CD, Album, Promo, RE + CD, Comp, Promo)||Internal, FFRR, London Records||POCD-1252/3||Japan||1997|