Grateful Dead - Vintage Dead / Historic Dead mp3 album
Vintage Dead is a live album by the rock group the Grateful Dead. It was recorded at the Avalon Ballroom in San Francisco, California, in late 1966 (thought to be September 16, 1966), and released in October 1970. Vintage Dead was produced without the approval or cooperation of the Grateful Dead. However, it is a legal recording, not a bootleg. A label called Together Records assembled live recordings of various Bay Area bands for a planned anthology.
Grateful Dead is an album by rock band the Grateful Dead. Released in October 1971 on Warner Bros. Records, it is their second live double album. Although published without a title, it is generally known by the names Skull and Roses (due to its iconic cover art) and Skull Fuck (the name the band originally wanted to give to the album, which was rejected by the record company).
At Dead Vintage, we make vegan millinery using environmentally sustainable fabrics . Dead Vintage added 50 new photos to the album Fascinators and more! 3 September 2011 ·. Fascinators and more! 50 photos. 23 December 2010 ·. Now this is what we call a "lady.
Historic Dead - Студийный альбом от Grateful Dead. В альбом вошло 4 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 28:50. Grateful Dead, Good Morning Little Schoolgirl 06-25-92. Good Morning Little Schoolgirl. Good Morning Little Schoolgirl (Live at Fillmore West February 28, 1969).
vintage dead, vintage dead people photographs Vintage Dead is a live album by the rock group the Grateful Dead It was recorded at the Avalon Ballroom in San Francisco, California, in late 1966 thought to be 9/16/66, and released in October 1970
Historic Dead is a live album by the rock group the Grateful Dead. It was recorded at the Avalon Ballroom in San Francisco, California in the autumn of 1966, and released in June 1971. Historic Dead was produced as a vinyl LP on the Sunflower Records label and distributed by MGM Records. Sunflower had purchased the rights to a number of concert recordings from the Avalon, including some by the Grateful Dead. Historic Dead is therefore not a bootleg album
Grateful Dead: все альбомы, включая Aoxomoxoa, Pacific Northwest '73-'74: Believe it If You Need It, Anthem Of The Sun и другие. Pacific Northwest '73-'74: Believe it If You Need It. Grateful Dead. Anthem Of The Sun. The Greatest Sixties Album. Acoustic 70s. сборник.
Historic Dead was preceded by another Sunflower Records album recorded at the Avalon in 1966, Vintage Dead. Both are believed to have been recorded on September 16, 1966. In 1972 MGM released the compilation The History of the Grateful Dead on their archival imprint Pride. The album (also long out of print) combined all of Vintage Dead with two tracks ("Lindy" and "Stealin'") from Historic Dead and featured a new album cover. It is not to be confused with History of the Grateful Dead, Volume One, an album also known as Bear's Choice
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||I Know You Rider
Written-By – Traditional
|A2||It Hurts Me Too
Written-By – James*
|A3||It's All Over Now Baby Blue
Written-By – Dylan*
|A4||Dancing In The Street
Written-By – Hunter*, Gaye*, Stevenson*
|B1||In The Midnight Hour
Written-By – Cropper*, Pickett*
|C1||Good Morning Little School Girl
Written-By – Fred McDowell
Written By – Unknown*
Written By – Alex Case-Edgar Bogas
|D2||The Same Thing
Written-By – Willie Dixon
- Recorded By – Sunflower Records
- Made By – Polygram Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor International GmbH
- Recorded At – Avalon Ballroom
- Bass – Phil Lesh (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Cover [Front Cover], Design – John Pierce (tracks: A1 to B1), Mokelvey (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Design [Album Design] – Robert Hickson
- Design [Poster Design] – Kelly/Mouse Studios* (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Drums – Bill Kreutzmann (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Edited By, Remix – Richard Delvy
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Robert Cohen* (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Organ, Vocals [Vocal] – Ron "Pig Pen" McKernan* (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Other [Ripple Bottle] – Gallo (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Photography By [Back Cover Photos] – Baron Wolman (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Producer [Produced By] – Robert Cohen* (tracks: A1 to C2), Peter Abram (tracks: B1, B2)
- Rhythm Guitar – Bob Weir (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Sleeve Notes – Robert E. Cohen*
- Vocals [Vocal], Lead Guitar – Jerry Garcia (tracks: A1 to B1)
NotesA & B Recorded live at the Avalon Ballroom in San Francisco, 1966
C2, Lindy written by Jab Jones and Will Shade but credited on the label to "Unknown."
D1, Stealin' written by Gus Cannon but credited on the label to Alex Call ("Alex Case" on the label) and Ed Bogas of Clover .
Original recording by Sunflower Records U.S.A
℗ 1972 Polydor International GmbH
Polygram Records Ltd. Wellington.
Marketed in New Zealand by [Polygram The Music Company logo]
Made in New Zealand by Polygram Records
Recorded by Deutsche Grammophon Gesellschaft
℗ 1972 Polydor Int.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 2310 172/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 2310 172/B
- Matrix / Runout (Side C label): 2310 171/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side D label): 2310 171/B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, engraved): 2310172 A//1▽420 12 04
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, engraved): 2310172 B//1▽420 12 04
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout, engraved): 2310 171 A//1 ▽420 11 04
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout, engraved): 2310 171 B//1 ▽420 12 04
|2679 003, 2335 058||The Grateful Dead||Pop History Vol 23 (2xLP, Album, Comp)||Polydor, Polydor||2679 003, 2335 058||Germany||1971|
|2535 058, 5001||The Grateful Dead||Pop History Vol.13 (2xLP, Comp)||Polydor, Sunflower||2535 058, 5001||Italy||1972|
|2612 019||The Grateful Dead||Pop History Vol 13 (2xLP, Album, Comp)||Polydor||2612 019||France||1972|
|2335 058, 2335 059||The Grateful Dead||Pop History Vol 23 (2xLP, Comp, Promo)||Polydor, Polydor||2335 058, 2335 059||Germany||Unknown|