Less Than Jake - Borders & Boundaries mp3 album
It was released October 24, 2000 on Fat Wreck Chords. The album was recorded at Grand Master Studios in Hollywood, CA, with producer Steve Kravac, and is the final studio album to feature saxophonist Derron Nuhfer and trombonist Pete Anna.
Anthem is the fifth studio album by American ska punk band Less Than Jake, released on May 20, 2003 on Sire Records. Produced by Rob Cavallo, the album was preceded by the single "She's Gonna Break Soon", and was the band's most commercially successful album to date, reaching number 45 on the Billboard 200. It is the first of the band's albums to feature saxophone player Peter "JR" Wasilewski since he joined the band in 2000.
Complete your Less Than Jake collection. LP sounds pretty good, except the song Gainsville Rock City which has really bad distortion and constant break up. I'm not sure if it's been purposely produced this way but it sounds awful.
It is the only album by the band on this label. Magnetic North – 2:59. Suburban Myth – 2:25. Look What Happened – 3:34.
Band Name Less Than Jake. Other productions from Less Than Jake. Seasons Greetings from Less than Jake.
|4||Look What Happened||3:34|
|5||Hell Looks A Lot Like L.A.||2:13|
|6||Mr. Chevy Celebrity||1:42|
|7||Gainesville Rock City||3:07|
|8||Malt Liquor Tastes Better When You've Got Problems||2:24|
|9||Bad Scene And A Basement Show||2:38|
|10||Is This Thing On?||3:06|
|11||Pete Jackson Is Getting Married||1:54|
|13||Last Hour Of The Last Day Of Work||3:17|
|18||Hell Looks A Lot Like LA|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fat Wreck Chords
- Copyright (c) – Sarcastic Sugar Music
- Recorded At – Grand Master Studios
- Mixed At – The Blasting Room
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Art Direction – Less Than Jake
- Baritone Saxophone [Bari Sax] – Derron Nuhfer
- Bass, Vocals – Roger*
- Design – Bau-da Design Lab
- Drums, Lyrics By – Vinnie*
- Engineer [Assistant Engineered By] – Andrew Alekel, Mike Baehler
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Steve Kravac
- Management – Kevin Lyman, Laura Murphy
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Mixed By – Bill Stevenson (tracks: 1 to 9, 11 to 15), Jason Livermore (tracks: 1 to 9, 11 to 15), Stephen Egerton (tracks: 1 to 9, 11 to 15), Tom Lord-Alge (tracks: 10)
- Photography By – Andre Barcelon, Peta Anna, Richard Reines, Stefanie Reines
- Producer [Produced By] – Less Than Jake, Steve Kravac
- Trombone – Buddy*, Peter*
- Vocals, Guitar – Chris*
NotesAdvance release in black Fat Wreck Chords cardboard sleeve with sticker on front.
Release date: October 9, 2012
Includes 3 Bonus Demos
Recorded at Grand Master Studios in Hollywood, CA.
|FAT616-2||Less Than Jake||Borders & Boundaries (CD, Album, Jew)||Fat Wreck Chords||FAT616-2||US||2000|
|TOP-65459||Less Than Jake||Borders & Boundaries (CD, Album)||Golf||TOP-65459||Japan||2000|
|FAT793-1||Less Than Jake||Borders & Boundaries (LP, Album, RE + DVD-V)||Fat Wreck Chords||FAT793-1||US||2012|
|FAT616-2||Less Than Jake||Borders & Boundaries (CD, Album, Dig)||Fat Wreck Chords||FAT616-2||US||2000|
|CDHOLE035||Less Than Jake||Borders & Boundaries (CD, Album)||Golf||CDHOLE035||UK||2000|