Rise Against - RPM10 (Revolutions Per Minute) mp3 album
Revolutions per Minute is the second studio album by American rock band Rise Against, released on April 8, 2003 by Fat Wreck Chords. After establishing a fanbase with their 2001 debut The Unraveling, the band members wanted to record an album that distinguished themselves from other Fat Wreck Chords bands of the time. They chose Bill Stevenson and Jason Livermore to produce the album, with whom they developed a strong rapport
Includes a download coupon of the album and the demo versions of 10 tracks. Comes with printed lyric sheet. Recorded, mixed and mastered at The Blasting Room, Ft. Collins, Colorado in November and December 2002.
All the great songs and lyrics from the "Revolutions per Minute " album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource. Rise Against is an American punk band from Chicago, Illinois, formed in December 1999. The band currently consists of Tim McIlrath (lead vocals, rhythm guitar), Zach Blair (lead guitar, backing vocals), Joe Principe (bass guitar, backing vocals) and Brandon Barnes (drums, percussion).
RPM10 celebrates the 10th anniversary of Revolutions Per Minute with 10 bonus tracks of demos along with the originally recorded album and expanded packaging. Demo tracks included on cd and digital download.
Band Name Rise Against. Album Name Revolutions per Minute. Erscheinungsdatum 08 April 2003. RPM10 (2013 Bonustracks).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Black Masks & Gasoline||2:59|
|A5||Like The Angel||2:46|
|A6||Voices Off Camera:||2:17|
|B1||Blood-Red, White & Blue||3:39|
|B3||Last Chance Blueprint||2:14|
|B4||To The Core||1:33|
|B7||Anyway You Want It
Drums [Uncredited] – Bill Stevenson, Jason LivermorePerformer [Original] – Journey
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fat Wreck Chords
- Copyright (c) – Fat Wreck Chords
- Published By – Transistor Revolt
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Recorded At – The Blasting Room
- Mixed At – The Blasting Room
- Mastered At – The Blasting Room
- Backing Vocals [Additional] – Chad Price
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Joe Principe
- Booking – Corrie Christopher
- Cover [Art], Layout [Original] – Michael Joseph Jackson
- Design [RPM10 Redesign] – Sergie*
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Brandon Barnes
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Todd Mohney
- Management – Missy Worth
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Jason Livermore
- Photography By [Band Photos] – Brian Archer , Steven Karl Metzer
- Producer, Engineer – Bill Stevenson, Jason Livermore
- Vocals, Guitar – Tim McIlrath
NotesIncludes a download coupon of the album and the demo versions of 10 tracks.
Comes with printed lyric sheet.
B7 is an uncredited hidden track.
Recorded, mixed and mastered at The Blasting Room, Ft. Collins, Colorado in November and December 2002.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 510970912-1 0
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): FAT-912A FAT 653-I-A 9037.1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): FAT-912B FAT 653-I-B 9037.2
|FAT653-2||Rise Against||Revolutions Per Minute (CD, Album)||Fat Wreck Chords||FAT653-2||US||2003|
|FAT912-2, FAT912-PROMO||Rise Against||RPM10 (Revolutions Per Minute) (CD, Album, Promo, RE, Dig)||Fat Wreck Chords, Fat Wreck Chords||FAT912-2, FAT912-PROMO||US||2013|
|FAT 653-2, FAT653-2||Rise Against||Revolutions Per Minute (CD, Album)||Fat Wreck Chords, Fat Wreck Chords||FAT 653-2, FAT653-2||US||2003|
|FAT912-2||Rise Against||RPM10 (Revolutions Per Minute) (CD, Album, RE, Dig)||Fat Wreck Chords||FAT912-2||US||2013|
|FAT912-2||Rise Against||RPM10 Revolutions Per Minute (CD, Album, RE, Dig)||Fat Wreck Chords||FAT912-2||US||2013|