Jon Stevens - Are U Satisfied mp3 album
Jon Stevens (born 8 October 1961) is a New Zealand singer of Māori descent. Stevens is the brother of New Zealand Idol judge, Frankie Stevens. He is best known for his work with Noiseworks and Jesus Christ Superstar. Stevens was born in Upper Hutt, New Zealand where he used to play rugby league. He formed his first band while at Heretaunga College. Stevens released his debut studio album Jezebel on CBS Records in 1980. It peaked at number 7 on the New Zealand charts and was certified Gold
Jon Stevens – Are U Satisfied. Label: Columbia – COL 474668 2. Format: CD, Album. Guitar – Jedd Starr, Nick Barker (2). Organ, Keyboards – Paul Gray. Vocals, Guitar – Jon Stevens. c) 1993 Sony Music Productions Pty Ltd.
But Jon Stevens understands Australia's rock-loving crowds and, on these levels, Are U Satisfied? does not disappoint. The record is thick with good, strong songs, mostly about love and relationships, but the music is almost stripped to its bare bones. It smells pleasantly of Seventies-retro - the kind that artists like Lenny Kravitz are now exploring - funky, riff-driven numbers with peaking swirls of keyboards and boppin' stomp rhythms. A number of the songs also sound so familiar that you'd swear they're obscure covers
Jon Stevens Vocals, Acoustic Guitar Stuart Fraser Bass, Electric Guitars Nick Barker Guitar Jedd Starr Guitars Virgil Donati Drums Paul Gray Hammond Organ, Keyboards. Jon Stevens – Are U Satisfied 1993. Jon Stevens - Are U Satisfied (CD, 1993, Sony Music Entertainment, Austria) . 9$. Jon Stevens - Are U Satisfied - 1993 CD - Noiseworks - Oz rock . 2$. Jon stevens - are u satisfied CD . 7$. Jon Stevens are u satisfied Australian advance cassette UNP . 45 rpm top 40 vinyl records!.
Going Down (Jon Stevens song). Going Down" is a song recorded by Australian singer-songwriter, Jon Stevens. The song was written by Jon Stevens, Stuart Fraser and R. Pleasance and was the first single taken from Stevens' third solo studio album, Are U Satisfied (1993). The single was released in September 1993 and is Stevens' first original recording since "Lover My Love "/"Running Away" in 1982. CD single (Columbia 659645-1). Midnight Train" - 4:00.
Are U Satisfied is the third studio album by New Zealand born, Australian musician, Jon Stevens. It was released in October 1993. It was preceded by the lead single "Going Down", which peaked at number 39 on the ARIA singles chart. The album is described by Music Theatre Australia as having "an infectious raw rock spirit. It was the first solo album in eleven years, in which time Stevens had been the lead singer of Noiseworks (1986-1992) and played the role of Judas in the Australian production of Jesus Christ Superstar (1992) . Burn So Bright" (Stevens, Barker) - 4:15. Reflections" (Stevens, Starr) - 4:28. Are U Satisfied" (Stevens, Fraser, Tom DeLuca) - 4:11.
Listen to music from Jon Stevens like Fly, Heaven On Their Minds & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Jon Stevens. Stevens moved to Australia after success as a pop star in New Zealand in the 1970's (his best-known songs from this era are "Jezebel" and a cover of "Montego Bay"). He is most recognised for his work as the lead singer of Sydney band Noiseworks, who had major hits in the 1980's with "Take Me Back" and "Touch".
|A1||Hard As Stone||3:35|
|A3||Love Makes No Sense||3:51|
|A4||All I Need Is You||3:55|
|A6||Say What Ya Mean||3:54|
|B1||I'll Be There||3:20|
|B2||Change Your Mind||3:25|
|B3||Burn So Bright||4:15|
|B5||Are U Satisfied||4:11|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Productions Pty. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Productions Pty. Ltd.
- Published By – Sony Music
- Published By – Mushroom Music
- Published By – Rondor
- Mixed At – Metropolis Audio
- Recorded At – Damien Gerard Studios
- Mastered At – Absolute Audio
- Glass Mastered At – Sony Music Australia
- Art Direction – Kevin Wilkins
- Bass, Electric Guitar – Stuart Fraser
- Drums – Virgil Donati
- Engineer [Mix Assistant] – Tim Johnson
- Guitar – Jedd Starr
- Guitar, Other [Wisecracks] – Nick Barker
- Management – Michael Browning
- Mastered By – Leon Zervos
- Mixed By – Doug Roberts , Jon Stevens
- Organ [Hammond], Keyboards – Paul Gray
- Photography By – Anthony Rose
- Producer – Jon Stevens, Stuart Fraser
- Recorded By – Russell Pilling
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Jon Stevens
- Written-By – J. Starr* (tracks: A1, A5, B4), Jon Stevens, K. Savingar* (tracks: A3), N. Barker* (tracks: B1 - B3), R. Pleasance* (tracks: A2), S. Frazer* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B2, B5), T. De Luca* (tracks: B5)
Notes℗ © 1993 Sony Music Productions Pty Limited.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 9 399747 466844
- Barcode (String): 9399747466844
|474668 2||Jon Stevens||Are U Satisfied (CD, Album)||Columbia||474668 2||Australia||1993|
|COL 474668 2||Jon Stevens||Are U Satisfied (CD, Album)||Columbia||COL 474668 2||Europe||1993|