Joey Cape Tony Sly - Acoustic mp3 album
Acoustic is an acoustic alternative album by punk rock singers Joey Cape and Tony Sly, released on May 18, 2004, through Fat Wreck Chords. The album features 12 songs, 10 of them are acoustic renditions of songs by the singers' respective bands - Lagwagon and No Use for a Name, with each member also contributing one previously unreleased song
Album · 2012 · 12 Songs. Acoustic, Vol. 2 Joey Cape. Listen on Apple Music.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist - Artist (Sample). below, I thought the Tony Sly songs were somewhat uninspired and showing little talent outside of what is already expected from Sly's work with NUFAN
While Joey Cape and Tony Sly are in my opinion, two of the best songwriters in punk, I wasnt sure that it would be anything more than just slowed down versions of the same old songs. just without the rest of the band. But when Fat posted the track listing and a couple mp3's I knew this album was going to be something special. Tony continues the same successful formula as as he goes through classics such as "Not Your Savior", "Exit", "Justified Black Eye" and a new song "Stunt Double"
|1||–Tony Sly||International You Day||3:35|
|2||–Tony Sly||Not Your Savior||3:41|
|4||–Tony Sly||Stunt Double||2:25|
|5||–Tony Sly||Justified Black Eye||2:42|
|6||–Tony Sly||On The Outside||3:05|
|7||–Joey Cape||Move The Car||4:01|
|9||–Joey Cape||Tragic Vision||2:33|
|11||–Joey Cape||Wind In Your Sails||3:46|
- Recorded At – Motor Studios
- Recorded At – Orange Whip Recording
- Mastered At – The Crank Lab
- Accordion – Brian Mann (tracks: 7 to 12)
- Artwork By, Layout, Photography By – Winni*
- Backing Vocals [Background Vox] – Tim Cullen (tracks: 7 to 12)
- Banjo – Thom Flowers (tracks: 7 to 12)
- Congas, Djembe – George Pendergast (tracks: 7 to 12)
- Engineer, Cello, Bass, Percussion – Angus Cooke (tracks: 7 to 12)
- Engineer, Producer – Ryan Greene (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Guitar [3 Chords] – Jon Snodgrass (tracks: 7 to 12)
- Mastered By – The Caper
- Mixed By, Cabasa – Ryan* (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Performer – Tony* (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Piano, Oboe, Mellotron, Engineer [Additional] – Todd Capps (tracks: 7 to 12)
- Producer, Engineer [Additional] – The Caper (tracks: 7 to 12)
- Vocals, Guitar, Percussion, Written-by [All Songs By] – Joey Cape (tracks: 7 to 12)
- Written-By, Producer, Arranged By – Tony Sly (tracks: 1 to 6)
NotesTrack 4 and 12 are brand new (unreleased).
Tracks 1 to 6 were recorded at Motor in August 2003 and February 2004.
Tracks 7 to 12 were recorded at Orange Whip Studios, additional at The Crank Lab and Happy Tracks
All tracks were mastered @ The Crank Lab.
Tracks 1 to 3 and 5, 6 are originally performed by No Use For A Name.
Tracks 7 to 11 are originally performed by Lagwagon.
Sticker on cover: "Lagwagon & No Use For A Name vocalists - includes 2 brand new songs."
Total playing time: 38:53
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 51097-0665-2 2
- Matrix / Runout: FAT WRECK CHORDS 381994 D1
- Other (Mastering SID Code): IFPI LM26
- Other (Mould SID Code): IFPI KN06
|FAT665-1||Joey Cape * Tony Sly||Joey Cape * Tony Sly - Acoustic (LP)||Fat Wreck Chords||FAT665-1||US||2004|
|FAT 665-1||Joey Cape * Tony Sly||Joey Cape * Tony Sly - Acoustic (LP, RP, Red)||Fat Wreck Chords||FAT 665-1||US||2012|