Purusam - Daybreak Chronicles mp3 album
- Performer: Purusam
- Title: Daybreak Chronicles
- Genre: Rock
- Formats: AIFF DTS VOC AU APE MP2 WAV
- Released: 1997
- Style: Hardcore, Heavy Metal
- MP3 album: 1781 mb
- FLAC album: 1327 mb
- Rating: 4.7/5
- Votes: 987
Album Name Daybreak Chronicles. 版公司 Desperate Fight Records.
Chronicles I is the first of a two-part compilation of re-recorded hits by German progressive rock band Eloy released in 1993. The second part, Chronicles II was released the following year. Early Eloy albums had relatively poor sound quality, leading Frank Bornemann to re-record some of their most popular songs using modern recording technologies. He invited some of the former members of the band to play on the album.
Album Name Daybreak Chronicles. Labels Desperate Fight Records. Members owning this album0. 1. Opening Theme/The Way Of The Hero.
Daybreak Chronicles Album Cover Art. Purusam. CD 1. Opening Theme, The Way of the Hero.
Album: Straight Edge as Fuck II. Release year: 2014. Download Purusam - Oceans. Straight Edge as Fuck II: Best 2 songs. Purusam - I'm Not One Of You See All The Way of the Dying Race, 2014 03:08. Purusam - Hourglass Daybreak Chronicles, 2014 05:44.
|The Way Of The Hero|
|1||Opening Theme/The Way Of The Hero||1:10|
|2||Leave And Forget||4:41|
|3||The Realm Of Time||4:00|
|The Great Conquer|
|5||The Great Conquer||0:57|
|The Final Fantasy|
|9||The Final Fantasy||2:04|
|11||A New Season||6:23|
- Recorded At – Blackfish's Place
- Recorded At – Rumble Road Studio, Skellefteå
- Recorded At – Touchscreen
- Mastered At – Tonteknik Recording
- Acoustic Guitar, Guitar, Grand Piano – Johnny Johansson
- Bass, Vocals – Anna-Lena Andersson
- Cello – Anna-Maria Milione
- Drums, Keyboards, Percussion – Fredrik Holmstedt
- Flute – Jenny Wahlberg, Sara Karlsson
- Guitar – Mattias Lindmark
- Mastered By – Pelle Henricsson, Purusam
- Mixed By – Kjell Nästén, Purusam
- Photography By – Rolf Carlbon
- Producer – Fredrik Holmstedt
- Violin – Linda Anderson, Martin Willför
- Vocals, Piano – Tobias Willig
NotesRecorded at Blackfish's Place, Touchscreen and Rumble Road Studios on rented equipment by ourselves.
Mastered at Tonteknik Recordings.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 391946 077793