The Korgis - Sticky George mp3 album
The Korgis is the first studio album by English pop band, The Korgis. It was released in 1979 on Rialto Records in the UK, and on Warner Bros. Records in the US. The album includes the singles "Young And Russian" and "If I Had You" ( UK Singles Chart). The Korgis was re-issued on compact disc by Edsel Records in 1999. Side A: "Young 'n' Russian" (Davis, Ridlington, Warren) - 3:12. I Just Can't Help It" (Davis) - 3:43. Chinese Girl" (Davis) - 2:19. Art School Annexe" (Davis) - 3:37.
The lead single from Sticky George, "That Was My Big Mistake", was released under the name 'James Warren & The Korgis' to denote the fact that Davis and Warren had now gone their separate ways. By the end of 1980 Gordon and Harrison had also departed the band; subsequently the band was augmented by the arrival of guitarist John Baker, drummer Roy Dodds, and keyboardist Maggie Stewart. This line-up went on to promote "Everybody's got to learn" and subsequent singles on European TV and promotional appearances. Don't Say That It's Over" (Single Version), "Drawn And Quartered" (1981). Sticky George", "Nowhere To Run" (Single Version) (James Warren & The Korgis, 1981). Don't Look Back" /"Xenophobia" (1982). Burning Questions", "Waiting For Godot" (1985).
Composed By – James Warren, Phil Harrison. Sticky George (LP, Album).
Greatest Hits (The Korgis album). Greatest Hits is a compilation album by English pop band The Korgis. It was released by Armoury Records Germany in 2001. All the Love in the World" (Davis, Warren) - 3:38. Original version on 1981 album Sticky George. If I Had You" (Davis, Rachmaninoff) - 3:54. From 1979 album The Korgis. If It's Alright With You Baby" (Warren) - 4:01. From 1980 album Dumb Waiters. Everybody's Got to Learn Sometime" (Warren) - 4:13.
Features Song Lyrics for The Korgis's Sticky George album. Don’t Say That It’s Over Lyrics. 2. All the Love in the World Lyrics. The Korgis Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular The Korgis Lyrics.
Sticky George (1981). The Korgis - Sticky George. Bitrate (quality): 192256320. mp3. 1. Sticky George.
Sticky George is the third studio album by English pop band, The Korgis. It was released on Rialto Records in the UK in 1981. The album includes the singles "That Was My Big Mistake", "All the Love in the World", "Don't Say That It's Over" and "Sticky George" - some released as The Korgis and others James Warren & The Korgis. Sticky George was re-issued on CD by Edsel Records in 1999 . Side A: "Sticky George" (Harrison, Warren) - 3:36. Can't We Be Friends Now" (Warren) - 4:01. Foolishness of Love" (Harrison) - 3:31.
|A2||Can't We Be Friends Now|
|A3||Foolishness Of Love|
|A5||That Was My Big Mistake|
|B1||Nowhere To Run|
|B3||All The Love In The World|
|B4||Don't Say That It's Over|
|B5||Living On The Rocks|
- Arranged By [Wind, Strings] – David Lord
- Artwork By [Art Direction] – George Rowbottom
- Artwork By [Cover Painting] – Jeffrey Edwards
- Backing Vocals [Backing Voice] – Jo Mullet (tracks: A5, B5), Sheena Power* (tracks: A5, B5), Stuart Gordon
- Bassoon – Chantelle Samuel (tracks: B2)
- Clarinet – Dave Pegler (tracks: B2)
- Drums – Jerry Marotta (tracks: A2 to B2, B4, B5), Phil Harrison (tracks: A1)
- Engineer – David Lord
- Flute – Steve Buck* (tracks: B2)
- Guitar, Violin, Banjo, Percussion – Stuart Gordon
- Horns [Horn] – Hew Pegler (tracks: B2)
- Keyboards [Additional], Performer [Wasp, Spider] – David Lord
- Keyboards [Synclavier Ii Cm1, Prophet 5, Yamaha Electric Grand, Cs80, Bechstein Grand], Spoons – Phil Harrison
- Lead Vocals [Lead Voice], Bass [Bass Guitar] – James Warren
- Oboe – Stephanie Nunn (tracks: B2)
- Photography – Pete Ashworth
- Piano – James Warren (tracks: B3)
- Producer – David Lord, James Warren
- Written-By – Andy Davis (tracks: A5, B1, B3), James Warren (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B5), Phil Harrison (tracks: A1, A3, A4), Stuart Gordon (tracks: A4)
NotesPrinted by - La grafica Cremonese - Italy
DISTRIBUZIONE DISCHI RICORDI S.P.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: Ⓟ 1981 Rialto Records Ltd
- Rights Society: S.I.A.E.
|ALTO 103||The Korgis||Sticky George (LP, Album)||Rialto||ALTO 103||UK||1981|
|504.7176||The Korgis||Sticky George (LP, Album)||Rialto||504.7176||Brazil||1981|
|TENOR 105||The Korgis||Sticky George (LP, Album)||Rialto||TENOR 105||Canada||1981|
|66.028||The Korgis||Sticky George (LP, Album)||Rialto||66.028||Netherlands||1981|
|ALTO 103||The Korgis||Sticky George (LP, Album)||Rialto||ALTO 103||Australia||1981|