Päät - Onnenhetkiä mp3 album
Tempo unknown for Onnenhetkiä by Päät. Unknown Submit Tempo. We don't know the tempo for this song, sorry :( But wait, you do!
In 1982 he joined Päät and 2 years later he founded Keba (2) with Ali Alikoski. In 1993 he started as the production manager of BMG Finland Oy. In January 2005 he founded HMC - Helsinki Music Company Oy with Niko Nordström and Pekka "Pequ" Nieminen. Päät - Onnenhetkiä (CD, Album, RM). Johanna.
The debut album "Onnenhetkiä" finally appeared in 1982 and was a fairly ambitious effort. Eleven well-produced songs about desire to live, love and be loved, one of them told from the viewpoint of a sad little boy whose father dies from illness, and who seeks comfort from his own imagination. Romantic new wave doesn't get any better than this! Päät kept on releasing records after this, although only three more albums saw the light of day until the band dissolved in 1992, exhausted by constant changes in lineup, record companies and musical style
Listen to music from Päät like Rotat, Linnut & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Päät. Päät (The Heads) evolved from a punk band to a melodic new wave-influenced rock band in the course of one year and two singles. The furious if slightly cheesy "Jetset, Ime kosteutta" and "Rotat, Lihansyöjäihminen" were released in 1979 by the original lineup: Pia-Yvonne "Pivo" Rosenqvist - vocals Mika Mantere - guitar Juha Pulkkinen - bass Kai Fuhrman - drums.
The NEW SCOUTS OF UZBEKISTAN ALBUM - "AIMLESS and DRIFTING" . Päät - Onnenhetkiä LP 1982. Stragula & Werner Schröder -Transuniversum 4710. inconstant sol. Kenny clarke - francy boland big band "Swf jazz session - mainz 1966". NO LEGAL MURDER-(Contaminated y-1992).
Päät - Onnenhetkiä LP 1982. 1 day ago. Tape Attack.
|A3||Soittakaa Minulle Taksi!||3:08|
|A6||Tie Suuteli Jalkojamme||4:57|
|B1||...Ja Sinä Hymyilet||5:08|
|B4||Pari Päivää Oli Ollut Kaunis Ilma||4:18|
- Copyright (c) – Johanna Kustannus Oy
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A.A.B. Tuotanto Oy
- Recorded At – Finnvox
- Lacquer Cut At – Finnvox
- Printed By – Kirjapaino E. Kuronen
- Arranged By – K.J. Kansi* (tracks: B5), K. Suosalmi* (tracks: B5), Päät (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Arranged By [Horns] – Pekka Seppänen (tracks: A1, A2, A4)
- Bass, Trumpet, Percussion, Keyboards – Juha Pekka Pulkkinen*
- Co-producer [Production Assistance] – Hessu Iso-Ahola*, Päät
- Cover – Kari Kalén, Päät
- Drums, Percussion – Seppo Juhani Vainio*
- Grand Piano – Kari Suosalmi
- Guitar – Asko Pertti Kallonen*
- Keyboards, Violin, Vocals – Taina Ketonen
- Producer – Jyrki Siukonen
- Recorded By – Risto Hemmi
- Saxophone – Pepa Päivinen (tracks: A2, A4)
- Trumpet – Heikkinen* (tracks: A1, A2, A4)
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards, Percussion – Kari Juhani Kansi*
NotesRecorded at Finnvox July & September 1982
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ncb
- Matrix / Runout (side A, etched): JHN-3002 A II Fx
- Matrix / Runout (side B, etched): JHN-3002 B III Fx
|JHNK 3002||Päät||Onnenhetkiä (Cass, Album)||Johanna||JHNK 3002||Finland||1982|
|JHNCD 3002||Päät||Onnenhetkiä (CD, Album, RM)||Johanna||JHNCD 3002||Finland||2010|