The Cult - Ceremony mp3 album
Ceremony is the fifth studio album by rock band The Cult, first released on 23 September 1991. Additional personnel. Ceremony represented a period of great turmoil within the band.
Ceremony (LP, Album). Beggars Banquet, Virgin, Virgin. BEGA 122, 212087, 212 087. Europe. BBL 122 CD. The Cult. Ceremony (Cass, Album, Promo). Sire, Reprise Records.
More albums from The Cult: I Tried by The Cult. Pure Cult · For Rockers, Ravers, Lovers And Sinners by The Cult. Hidden City by The Cult. Choice Of Weapon by The Cult. Electric Peace by The Cult. Dreamtime, Dreamtime Live At The Lyceum by The Cult. The Exciting Gene Krupa by The Cult. Liebe Ist Zärtlichkeit by The Cult. View all albums . Ceremony.
The two-year gap between the release of Sonic Temple and 1991's Ceremony saw the Cult become victims of their own success. With Temple, the band had finally achieved the mass commercial acceptance that they had pined after for so long. arenas (as headliners) and as Metallica's special guests, the Cult had officially "arrived. With Billy Duffy having assumed the musical direction of Sonic Temple, it was clear from the get-go that Ceremony would be Astbury's baby
It's a ceremony Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah It's a ceremony. Oil and blood ceremony Hold an eagle feather to my heart, yeah On my heart A time for magic driftin' in Pushin' molten fire music in Yeah, fire music in, oh We are gathered here now in a sacred place Yeah, yeah
The Cult is the sixth studio album from English rock band, The Cult. It was released in October, 1994 on Beggars Banquet Records and it is also the band's last album on Sire Records in the USA. It is also commonly referred to as the "Black Sheep" record, due to the image of a Manx Loaghtan black sheep on the front cover
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Wild Hearted Son
Performer [Excerpt From "the Grass Dance"] – The American Indian Dance Theatre
Mellotron – Benmont Tench
Piano – Benmont TenchSynthesizer, Piano [Additional] – Scott Thurston
|B2||Heart Of Soul||5:55|
Cello – Suzy Katiyama*
Backing Vocals – Donny Gerrard, Mona Lisa , Yvonne St. JamesHarmonium – Richie Zito
- Recorded At – Music Grinder Studios
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Mixed At – A&M Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Backing Vocals – Ian Astbury (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B1, B3, B6), Tommy Funderburk (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to B6)
- Bass – Charley Drayton
- Co-producer, Guitar, Written-By – Billy Duffy
- Co-producer, Vocals, Written-By – Ian Astbury
- Design, Art Direction – Alan Forbes, The Cult
- Drums – Mickey Curry
- Engineer – Phil Kaffel
- Engineer [2nd Engineer] – Ed Korengo, Lawrence Ethan, Rob Jaczko, Steve Heinke
- Keyboards – Richie Zito (tracks: A2, B6)
- Keyboards [Additional] – Richie Zito (tracks: A1, A4)
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Mike Fraser
- Organ – Benmont Tench (tracks: A1, B2, B5)
- Percussion – Alex Acuna* (tracks: B5, B6)
- Photography By [Cover & Inner Sleeve] – John Running
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve] – Jim Marshall
- Producer – Richie Zito
- Technician [Assistant] – Tim Green
NotesRecorded at The Music Grinder Studios, Hollywood, CA.
Recorded & mixed at A&M Recording Studios, Hollywood, CA.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York, NY.
Pre-production Oliver Ferrand Studio, L.A. & Mates, N. Hollywood, CA.
|BEGA122||The Cult||Ceremony (LP, Album)||Beggars Banquet||BEGA122||UK||1991|
|BBL 122 CD||The Cult||Ceremony (CD, Album, RE)||Beggars Banquet||BBL 122 CD||US||2000|
|BEGC 122||The Cult||Ceremony (Cass, Album)||Virgin, Beggars Banquet||BEGC 122||Italy||1991|
|370 427142 2, 427142 2||The Cult||Ceremony (CD, Album)||EMI, Beggars Banquet, Virgin, EMI, Beggars Banquet, Virgin||370 427142 2, 427142 2||Brazil||1991|
|4-26673||The Cult||Ceremony (Cass, Album, Promo)||Sire, Reprise Records||4-26673||US||1991|