Wynonna - Wynonna mp3 album
Wynonna is the debut studio album of American country music artist Wynonna Judd. It was released in 1992 (see 1992 in country music) on MCA Records in association with Curb Records as her first solo debut album. Before the release of Wynonna, she recorded alongside her mother, Naomi, as The Judds, a duo which charted more than twenty country singles in the 1980s and early 1990s until hepatitis forced Naomi to retire.
Album · 1992 · 10 Songs. See All. Sing (The Remixes). Her Story: Scenes from a Lifetime.
New Day Dawning (Wynonna Judd album). New Day Dawning is the fifth studio album by American country music artist Wynonna Judd, released in 2000. It produced only two chart singles on the Billboard Hot Country Singles and Tracks (now Hot Country Songs) charts: "Can't Nobody Love You (Like I Do)" at and "Going Nowhere" at Also included are cover versions of Joni Mitchell's "Help Me" and The Fabulous Thunderbirds' "Tuff Enuff".
wynonna album cover love heals, wynonna album covers Wynonna is the debut studio album of American country music artist Wynonna Judd It was released in 1992 see 1992 in country music on MCA Records in association with Curb Records as her first solo debut album Before the release of Wynonna, she recorded alongside her mother, Naomi, as The Judds, a duo which charted.
Wynonna is the debut studio album of American country music artist Wynonna Judd. It was released in 1992 on MCA Records in association with Curb Records as her first solo debut album.
This album has an average beat per minute of 125 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 98/157 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page.
Wynonna Judd initially recorded in The Judds with her mother, Naomi Judd. In 1991, she made her solo debut with the number-one single "She Is His Only Need". Overall, Wynonna produced four chart singles, including two more Number Ones, and it was certified 5 Platinum by the RIAA. Her second and third albums, 1993's Tell Me Why and 1996's Revelations, also saw platinum certification each, as well as five Top Tens from the former and a Number One from the latter.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||What It Takes
Written-By – Brendan Croker
|2||She Is His Only Need
Written-By – Dave Loggins
|3||I Saw The Light
Written-By – Andrew Gold, Lisa Angelle
|4||My Strongest Weakness
Written-By – Mike Reid, Naomi Judd
|5||When I Reach The Place I'm Goin'
Written-By – Emory Gordy Jr.*, Joe Henry
|6||No One Else On Earth
Written-By – Jill Colucci, Sam Lorber, Stewart Harris
|7||It's Never Easy To Say Goodbye
Written-By – Allen Shamblin, Bernie Nelson
|8||A Little Bit Of Love (Goes A Long, Long Way)
Written-By – Kostas , Marty Stuart
|9||All Of That Love From Here
Written-By – Kris Bergsnes, Lynn Langham, Sharon Rose Higgins*
|10||Live With Jesus
Written-By – Paul Kennerley
- Distributed By – MCA Records Canada
- Manufactured By – MCA Records Canada
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Curb Music Company
- Copyright (c) – Curb Music Company
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Emerald Sound Studios
- Recorded At – 16th Avenue Sound
- Recorded At – Back Stage Studio
- Mastered At – Georgetown Masters
- Acoustic Guitar – Don Potter (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 9), Steuart Smith (tracks: 1, 5, 9)
- Acoustic Guitar [Midi-acoustic Guitar] – Don Potter (tracks: 5)
- Artwork [Handlettering] – Andy Engel
- Artwork By [Art Direction / Design] – Team Design, Inc.
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Andrew Gold (tracks: 3), Dave Loggins (tracks: 2), Donna McElroy (tracks: 7), Gary Chapman (tracks: 7), John Cowan (tracks: 6), Jonell Mosser (tracks: 6, 8), Judy Rodman (tracks: 2), Naomi Judd (tracks: 5), Paul Kennerley (tracks: 10), Wynonna Judd* (tracks: 2, 5, 8)
- Bass – Leland Sklar (tracks: 1, 9), Willie Weeks (tracks: 2 to 8)
- Coordinator [Project Coordinator] – Jessie Noble
- Drums – Eddie Bayers (tracks: 2 to 8), Rick Marotta (tracks: 1, 9)
- Electric Guitar – Don Potter (tracks: 6), George Marinelli (tracks: 1, 9), Marty Stuart (tracks: 8), Steuart Smith (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 8)
- Engineer [Second Engineer] – Craig White, Jason Garner , Jeff Coppage, Karen Eckhoff*, Mel Jones, Russ Martin
- Instruments [All Instruments], Recorded By [Recorded And Conceived By] – Paul Kennerley (tracks: 10)
- Keyboards – Barry Beckett (tracks: 7), John Barlow Jarvis* (tracks: 1, 9), Matt Rollings (tracks: 2 to 4, 6 to 8), Steve Nathan (tracks: 2 to 4, 6, 8, 9)
- Mandolin – Sam Bush (tracks: 7, 9)
- Mastered By – Chuck Ainlay, Denny Purcell
- Mixed By – Chuck Ainlay
- Other [Director Of Creative Services] – Jim Kemp
- Other [Hair] – Earl Cox / Trumps
- Other [Make-up] – Mary Beth Felts
- Other [Styling] – Vanessa Ware
- Photography By – Peter Nash
- Producer – Tony Brown
- Producer [Associate Producer] – Don Potter
- Recorded By – Chuck Ainlay, Paul Kennerley, Steve Tillisch
- Recorded By [Overdubs Recorded By] – Brad Gilderman, Chuck Ainlay, Russ Martin
NotesDigitally recorded at Emerald Studio using the Mitsubishi X-850 32 track digital, 16th Avenue Studio and Backstage Studio.
Mastered at Georgetown Masters.
Track 10, Recorded at Paul Kennerley's House
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 0881-10529-2 8
- Matrix / Runout: MCASD-10529 #920229CC
- Other (SPARS Code): DDD
|MCAD-10529||Wynonna||Wynonna (CD, Album, Club)||Curb Records, MCA Records||MCAD-10529||US||1992|
|MCAC-10529||Wynonna Judd*||Wynonna (Cass, Album, Club)||Curb Records, MCA Records||MCAC-10529||US||1992|
|MCAC-10529||Wynonna Judd*||Wynonna (Cass, Album, Club, Dol)||Curb Records||MCAC-10529||US||1992|
|471671 3||Wynonna Judd*||Wynonna (MD, Album)||Curb Records||471671 3||Europe||1992|
|CURCD001||Wynonna||Wynonna (CD, Album)||Curb Records||CURCD001||UK||1992|