Puccini / Chailly / Coro E Orchestra Del Teatro Alla Scala, Riccardo Chailly, Nina Stemme, Aleksandrs Antonenko, Maria Agresta , Production Nikolaus Lehnhoff - Turandot mp3 album
Conductor – Riccardo Chailly. Coordinator – Giuseppina Corbelli. Coordinator – Mauro Giovagnoli. Coordinator – Corrado Delorenzi. Post Production – Gabriele Fanchini. Post Production – Francesca Campagnoli. Vocals – Nina Stemme. Turandot Opera in three acts.
Riccardo Chailly conducts Puccini's Turandot. 19 December 2018 - 4:17pm. Submitted by Music Freelance. And the La Scala orchestra plays as if their life depended on it. It helps that Chailly chooses Luciano Berio’s striking end to the opera, which keeps faith with the musical sketches that remained after Puccini’s death while taking this uncompleted last work on into another edgy late-Romantic world, with shifting tonalities that hint at late Strauss. Nina Stemme is in the great tradition of Birgit Nilsson’s Turandot, though there is a touching uncertainty around her Princess too, a sense that she is as much a victim of the rape of her ancestor as everyone else.
Nina Stemme (Turandot), Aleksandrs Antonenko (Calaf), Maria Agresta (Liù), Alexander Tsymbaluk (Timur), Angelo Veccia (Ping), Roberto Covatta (Pang), Blagoj Nacoski (Pong), Carlo Bosi (Altoum), Gianluca Breda (Mandarino). Teatro alla Scala di Milano, Riccardo Chailly Stemme. BBC Music Magazine, June 2017, Mor. elease Date: 27th Jan 2017. Coro di voci bianche dell’Accademia Teatro alla Scala, Coro del Teatro alla Scala di Milano, Orchestra del Teatro alla Scala di Milano. Riccardo Chailly, Nikolaus Lehnhoff (di.
Pagina ufficiale del Maestro Riccardo Chailly ww. iccardochailly. com usicale Riccardo Chailly e al Maestro del Coro Bruno Casoni sono profondamente commossi alla notizia della scomparsa di Franco Zeffirelli. Un Maestro che ha attraversato la scena culturale della seconda metà del Novecento continuando una preziosa tradizione italiana ma al contempo lasciando un segno inconfondibile e personale nella storia del teatro musicale, del cinema e della prosa.
Orchestra and Chorus of the Teatro alla Scala. Treble Voices Chorus of the Teatro alla Scala Academy. Production of Dutch National Opera, Amsterdam. Running Time: 2 hours 50 minutes intermissions included. The evil princess from Beijing is Nina Stemme, who won over audiences at La Scala in Wagner’s Ring, but there are high expectations for Liù played by Maria Agresta and of course for the Nessun dorma of Aleksandrs Antonenko. at 8:00pm Not in subscription. at 8:00pm Series E. 8 May 2015.
Cast: Turandot - Nina Stemme Liu - Maria Agresta Calaf - Aleksandrs Antonenko Timur - Alexander Tsymbalyuк Ping - Angelo Veccia Pang - Roberto Covatta Pong - Blagoj Nacoski Altoum - Carlo Bosi Mandarin - Gianluca Breda The Prince Of Persia - Azer Rza-Zada First Maidservant - Barbara Rita Lavarian Second Maidservant - Kjersti Odegaar Coro di voci bianche dell’Accademia Teatro alla Scala Coro del Teatro alla Scala di Milano Orchestra del Teatro. alla Scala di Milano Conductor - Riccardo Chailly.
Production title :Turandot - Teatro alla Scala (2015). Work - Composer :Turandot - Giacomo Puccini. Opera house :Teatro alla Scala di Milano. Riccardo Chailly, the new musical director of the Theatre and acknowledged expert on the melodrama of Puccini, opens the period of the Expo with this title, always a crowd pleaser. The performance, directed by Nikolaus Lehnhoff, has sublime figurative elegance, is well designed and stylized in its movements and costumes, and flooded with vibrant reds and majestic purples.
alla Scala di Milano/Riccardo Chailly rec. live at La Scala, Milan, Italy (no dates given, performances at La Scala were in 2015) Sound Format PCM Stereo, DTS-HD Master Audio Stereo/Surround . Picture Format 16:9, 1080i; All Regions Subtitles in Italian, English, French, German, Korean, Chinese; notes and synopsis English only DECCA 074 3938 Blu-ray. Puccini saw the key problem of Gozzi's commedia dell'arte play Turandotte right at the start of his work on his opera in 1920. This impressive staging was the final achievement of iconoclastic German director Nikolaus Lehnhoff. He sets the action in a large box-like, terracotta-coloured courtyard, a suitably oppressive environment for this violent tale.
Puccini's "Turandot" The first of Riccardo Chailly's Puccini series will be released this week from Decca Classics. The DVD, which was recorded in 2015 features an all star cast that includes Nina Stemme, Maria Agresta and Aleksandrs Antonenko. Marek Janowski to Replace Riccardo Chailly in Verdi Requiem. Riccardo Chailly has cancelled performances of the Verdi Requiem due to illness. The Italian conductor was scheduled to conduct three performances of the piece.
Puccini’s regretfully unfinished Turandot was premiered at La Scala in 1926 under the baton of Toscanini. It was a likely choice to celebrate Milano Expo 2015, directed by Nikolaus Lehnhoff and conducted with passion and vehemence by La Scala’s new music director, Riccardo Chailly. It also features a new ending composed (in 2001) by modernist Luciano Berio that unfortunately does away with the jubilant and exuberant finale that served well for over 80 years and which one would expect after the cruel and terrifying mayhem of this fairy-tale opera.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Turandot (Opera In Three Acts)
Composed By – Giacomo PucciniComposed By [Act 3 Completed By] – Luciano BerioLibretto By – Giuseppe Adami, Renato Simoni
- Copyright (c) – RAI Com S.p.A.
- Copyright (c) – Decca Music Group Limited
- Licensed To – Decca Music Group Limited
- Record Company – Universal International Music B.V.
- Recorded At – Teatro alla Scala, Milano
- Booklet Editor, Art Direction, Other [Blu-Ray Production And Subtitles] – WLP Ltd.
- Choreography – Denni Sayers*
- Chorus – Coro Del Teatro Alla Scala, Coro Di Voci Bianche Dell'Accademia Teatro Alla Scala
- Chorus Master – Bruno Casoni
- Conductor – Riccardo Chailly
- Coordinator [Production] – Giuseppina Corbelli
- Coordinator [RVM] – Mauro Giovagnoli
- Coordinator [Technical] – Corrado Delorenzi
- Directed By [Assistant Stage Director] – Daniel Dooner
- Directed By [Stage Director] – Nikolaus Lehnhoff
- Director Of Photography – Fabio Brera
- Engineer [Recording Technician] – Antonio Topolino
- Engineer [Sound] – Giovanni Sugliani, Guglielmina De Toffol, Massimo Piffaretti, Matteo Merani
- Executive-Producer [Decca Classics] – Dominic Fyfe
- Executive-Producer [RAI 5] – Lorendana Moro*, Valeria Negro
- Executive-Producer [RAI Com] – Edoardo Fioravanti
- Film Director [Assistant] – Elena Russi
- Film Director [TV Director] – Patrizia Carmine
- Film Editor [Video Editing] – Walter Bellagente
- Lighting [Lighting Designer] – Duane Schuler
- Liner Notes – Claudio Toscani
- Orchestra – Orchestra Del Teatro Alla Scala
- Other [Costume Designer] – Andrea Schmidt-Futterer
- Photography By – Brescia E Amisano
- Post Production [Audio] – Gabriele Fanchini
- Post Production [Video] – Francesca Campagnoli
- Product Manager [Decca Classics] – Sam Le Roux
- Set Designer – Raimund Bauer
- Supervised By [Production] – Guido Epifanio
- Vocals [A Mandarin] – Gianluca Breda
- Vocals [Altoum, The Emperor] – Carlo Bosi
- Vocals [Calaf (The Unknown Prince)] – Aleksandrs Antonenko
- Vocals [First Maidservant] – Barbara Rita Lavarian*
- Vocals [Liù, A Young Slave-Girl] – Maria Agresta
- Vocals [Pang, General Purveyor] – Roberto Covatta
- Vocals [Ping, Grand Chancellor] – Angelo Veccia
- Vocals [Pong, Chief Cook] – Blagoj Nacoski
- Vocals [Second Maidservant] – Kjersti Ødegaard
- Vocals [The Prince Of Persia] – Azer Rza-Zada
- Vocals [Timur, Deposed King Of The Tatars] – Alexander Tsymbalyuk
- Vocals [Turandot, The Princess] – Nina Stemme
Opera in three acts.
Completed By Luciano Berio.
Sung in Italian.
Film (C) 2017 RAI Com S.p.A., Under exclusive license to Decca Music Group Limited.
Artwork (C) 2017 Decca Music Group Limited.
Made in Germany.
DVD Disc Specifications:
Duration: 136 Mins
Sound: LPCM Stereo / DTS Digital 5.1 Surround
Picture Format: 16:9
Colour Mode: Colour
Region Code: 0 (worldwide)
DVD Format: NTSC
Subtitles: Italian (Sung language), English, French, German, Korean, Chinese.
Issued in standard clear plastic DVD case with a booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 44007 43937 1
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM
- Label Code: LC 00171
- Other (Complete Category): 074 3937 D|H
|074 3938||Puccini* / Chailly* / Coro* E Orchestra Del Teatro Alla Scala, Riccardo Chailly, Nina Stemme, Aleksandrs Antonenko, Maria Agresta , Production Nikolaus Lehnhoff||Puccini* / Chailly* / Coro* E Orchestra Del Teatro Alla Scala, Riccardo Chailly, Nina Stemme, Aleksandrs Antonenko, Maria Agresta , Production Nikolaus Lehnhoff - Turandot (Blu-ray, Multichannel)||Decca, RAI Com||074 3938||Europe||2017|