Vicki Lehning - Killer Barracuda / Don't Be Afraid To Touch Me mp3 album
- Performer: Vicki Lehning
- Title: Killer Barracuda / Don't Be Afraid To Touch Me
- Genre: Rock
- Formats: WAV MPC AAC AUD MMF VQF MOD
- Released: 1975
- Style: Soft Rock
- MP3 album: 1359 mb
- FLAC album: 1693 mb
- Rating: 4.1/5
- Votes: 251
12 hrs ·. In the dying moments of 2018 we unleashed Neville Watson second artist LP to date, The Midnight Orchard. Ahead of a top secret addition to the LP of which more soon, you can now stream the LP continuously via DBALP005 Neville watson - the midnight orchard (continuous play). Don't Be Afraid Worldwide.
Listen online to No Risk - Don't Be Afraid and see which albums it appears on. Scrobble songs and get recommendations on other tracks and artists. Connect to this site.
Don't Touch Me" is the name of a classic country music song originally recorded and made famous by Jeannie Seely in 1966. Don't Touch Me" was written by Jeannie Seely's husband, Hank Cochran, the songwriter who wrote Patsy Cline's "I Fall to Pieces" and Eddy Arnold's "Make the World Go Away". Country music singer, Buck Owens originally wanted to record the song, but before he could do so, Cochran gave the song to Seely instead.
Touch Me (Samantha Fox album). Touch Me is the debut album by British model-turned-singer Samantha Fox, released in July 1986. The album was certified silver in the UK and featured four hit singles, "Touch Me (I Want Your Body)", "Do Ya Do Ya (Wanna Please Me)", "Hold On Tight", and "I'm All You Need". Touch Me (I Want Your Body)" also charted at number 4 on the . Billboard Hot 100 singles chart, and number 3 in the UK.
Don’t Touch Me Lyrics. Computer addict staring at a screen Virtual Reality but Reality Wants to Scream Bite on my tongue Take it far too long It's been too long I see myself slipping Physco, Crazy, Mental New labels are added on Please stop talking PLEASE STOP TALKING Please, for the love of God PLEASE STOP F KING TALKING.
First of all, don’t get confused and think that you can just go out grabbing girls in any fashion and always expect to get a positive response, it doesn’t work that way. At all times you must show respect for a woman’s personal space, but still know how to invade that space in a good way that will be acceptable to them. Always give off a good, fun vibe. Creepiness will get you nowhere, really, REALLY fast. After all, as you now know the only way to stop being afraid to touch a girl is to actually get out there and touch some girls.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Kris Kristofferson
|B||Don't Be Afraid To Touch Me
Written-By – Shel Silverstein
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Published By – Buckhorn Music Publishers, Inc.
- Published By – Evil Eye Music, Inc.
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Jacksonville
- Mastered By – Wally Traugott
- Producer – Kyle Lehning, Ron Haffkine
NotesSide A: Intro.-:07
Side B: Intro.-:06
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): S45-92609
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): S45-92610
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): 92609 4174 F1 #1 0 Wly
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): 92610 4174 F1 #1 0 Wly
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Stamped Side A&B): MASTERED BY CAPITOL