Marty Balin - Lucky mp3 album
Balin is Marty Balin's 1981 debut solo album. Two top-40 singles were released, "Hearts" (a . hit, and also his biggest as a solo artist) and "Atlanta Lady (Something About Your Love)" (. The album rose to on the Billboard charts. Hearts" (Jesse Barish) – 4:32. You Left Your Mark on Me" (Terry Turrell/Eric J. Burgeson) – 4:40. Lydia!" (Rick Nowels/Marty Balin) – 3:36. Atlanta Lady" (Barish) – 3:46. Spotlight" (Turrell/Burgeson) – 3:30.
Lucky plays almost like a reaction to the scattershot nature of Balin, streamlining its sampler nature in favor of a sleek hard rock sound, one that is so big it often echoes. Strangely, given the hit "Hearts," there isn't much of an attempt to mimic it on Lucky.
Listen free to Marty Balin – Lucky (Born to Be a Winner, What Do People Like? and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Lucky (Marty Balin album), Lucky is the second solo album by Marty Balin It was released in 1983 on EMI America Records The album did not fare as well as his previous one . Lucky (Marty Balin album)
All formats Album CD CD Album CD Single CD Maxi Vinyl records LP 7 inchs 7 inchs (SP) 7 inchs (EP) 12 inchs 78 rpm 10 inchs DVD VHS Cassette Clothing T-Shirt Others.
Album starts at BPM, ends at 122BPM (+122), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Marty Balin.
Marty Balin - Balin, L. .has been added to your Cart. Imagine my surprise when, after giving up and not looking for years, "Lucky" finally shows up on CD. To make things even better, it's packaged as a twofer with "Balin", what a deal. I was very familiar with the music on Balin, but Lucky is a new experience for me (except for the song that has haunted me for all these years). Both albums are excellent with Marty singing in fine form.
Award winning Solo artist. I will be back!" Marty Balin. 190. 19. See all. Posts. Presenting Sponsors: Jeff and Lynn Pierson.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Born To Be A Winner
Written-By – J. De Caro*, S. Head*
|A2||What Do People Like?
Written-By – J. De Caro*
|A3||Just Like That
Written-By – G. Peritore*, R. Getter*, S. Goldstein*
|A4||Do It For Love
Written-By – J. Barish*
|A5||What Love Is
Written-By – B. Walsh*, G. Prestopino*
|B1||Heart Of Stone
Written-By – B. Marnaell*
|B2||Palm Of Your Hand
Written-By – B. Alan*, D. Barsha*, R. Marotta*
|B3||Will You Forever
Written-By – J. Farey*, J. Whitney*
|B4||All We Really Need
Written-By – F. Golde*, M. Balin*, P. Ivers*, S. Goldstein*
|B5||When Love Comes
Written-By – D. Evan*, G. Heart*
- Manufactured By – Pathé Marconi EMI
- Distributed By – Pathé Marconi EMI
- Made By – Pathé Marconi EMI
- Recorded At – Record One, Los Angeles
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Arranged By [Horns], Horns – Lee Thornburg
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Jimmie Haskell
- Art Direction, Design – Kosh*, Ron Larson
- Backing Vocals – Bill Champlin, Daniel Moore, Matthew Moore
- Bass Guitar – Kevin McCormick
- Drums – Rick Marotta
- Guitar – Waddy Wachtel
- Horns – William Bergman*, Darrell Leonard, Greg Smith , Jerry Peterson, Jim Price, Kenneth W. Tussing, Michael D. Slusher*
- Keyboards, Synthesizer, Arranged By [Horns] – Steve Goldstein
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Mastered By [Concert] – Sidney Sharp
- Percussion – M. L. Benoit
- Photography By – Aaron Rapoport
- Producer, Recorded By – Val Garay
- Recorded By [Assistant To Niko] – Richard Bosworth
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Niko Bolas
- Synthesizer – Louis Biancaniello
- Typography [Lettering] – Andy Engel
NotesRecorded at Record One, Los Angeles, August 16th, 1982 to December 3rd, 1982 / Mastered at The Mastering Lab, L.A.
℗ 1983 EMI America Records / Made in France by Pathé Marconi EMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: SACEM / SDRM
|ST-17088||Marty Balin||Lucky (LP, Album)||EMI America||ST-17088||US||1983|
|EYS-81555||Marty Balin||Lucky (LP, Album, Promo)||EMI America||EYS-81555||Japan||1983|
|ST-17088||Marty Balin||Lucky (LP, Album)||EMI America||ST-17088||Canada||1983|
|1C 064 400155||Marty Balin||Lucky (LP, Album)||EMI America||1C 064 400155||Germany||1983|
|ST.17088||Marty Balin||Lucky (LP, Album)||EMI America||ST.17088||Australia||1983|