Special EFX - Here To Stay mp3 album
SPECIAL EFX is a jazz related rnb, fusion jazz related pop/art song/folk music artist. George Jinda retained the use of the Special EFX name and recorded the album 'Here To Stay' before being incapaciated after suffering a stroke in 1997. Thanks to snobb for the addition. SPECIAL EFX Online Videos.
Artist: Special EFX Album: Deep As the Night Genre: Smooth Jazz, Fusion Origin: USA Released: 2017 Quality: mp3, 320 kbps Tracklist: Deep as the Night. Another Day, Another Smile. You can download here blues music in few minutes. And, of course, the fans of jazz can also download on this site jazz music on their PC, smartphones and other gadgets.
Love Is Here to Stay is a collaborative studio album by Tony Bennett and Diana Krall, released on September 14, 2018, via Verve Records/Columbia Records. The album features the New York-based jazz group the Bill Charlap Trio. The album was released both as a CD containing tracks 13 & 14 exclusive to this version and an exclusive red-colored vinyl LP. All songs in the album are from the Great American Songbook and were composed by George Gershwin, with lyrics by Ira Gershwin.
|1||Nine Lives Of The Cat||5:22|
|2||Heavenly Delight (Your Face)||5:00|
|3||Here To Stay||5:27|
|4||Since You've Been Away||5:04|
|9||Who's Smiling Now||4:46|
|10||The Real Deal||4:52|
|11||Brave New World||5:07|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – JVC Musical Industries, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – JVC Musical Industries Europe Ltd.
- Licensed To – JVC Musical Industries Europe Ltd.
- Distributed By – JVC Musical Industries Europe Ltd.
- Manufactured By – JVC Musical Industries Europe Ltd.
- Recorded At – Horizon Studios, Warren, N.J.
- Mixed At – Horizon Studios, Warren, N.J.
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Jinji Music
- Published By – Szakcsi Music
- Acoustic Guitar – Chuck Loeb (tracks: 4, 8)
- Alto Saxophone – Warren Hill (tracks: 1, 3)
- Art Direction, Design – Christopher Jarrin
- Bass – Gerald Veasley (tracks: 2, 4 to 8), Jerry Brooks (tracks: 1, 4 to 6, 9), Kirk Lyons (tracks: 1, 3, 9 to 11)
- Booking – Bruce Nichols , Central Entertainment
- Creative Director – Sam Gay
- Cymbal – George Jinda
- Djembe – George Jinda (tracks: 7)
- Drums – Nathaniel Townsley III (tracks: 6 to 8)
- Guitar – Ben Butler (tracks: 1, 9 to 11), Mark Whitfield (tracks: 6)
- Keyboards – Mark Johnson, Scott Brown (tracks: 1, 4 to 10)
- Management [Personal] – Merlin Company, Michael Davenport
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Percussion, Written By – George Jinda
- Programmed By – Mark Johnson (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Paul Wickliffe
- Rhythm Guitar – Ben Butler (tracks: 7)
- Saxophone – Mark Johnson (tracks: 11)
- Talking Drum – George Jinda (tracks: 4, 7)
- Udu [Udu Drum] – George Jinda (tracks: 7, 9)
- Vocals – Fernando Saunders (tracks: 5, 8)
- Written By – Szakcsi
NotesRecorded and mixed by Paul Wickliffe at Horizon Studios, Warren, N.J., between September 15th and October 30th 1996.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 031320 901529
- Label Code: LC4748
|JVC - 2064-2||Special EFX||Here To Stay (CD, Album)||JVC||JVC - 2064-2||US||1997|