Betsy Cook - How Can I Believe? mp3 album
Betsy Cook is an American-born singer, songwriter and musician. The two tracks that Cook had recorded in the mid 1980s with husband Hugh Murphy ("Nothing Ventured" and "Wonderland") were also included, although additional production and instrumentation were added to the final versions on the album. Further singles "How Can I Believe?" and "Docklands" were released from the album.
How Can I Believe? Engineer – Heff MoraesProducer, Mixed By – Stephen J. Lipson Written-By – Betsy Cook, Clyde Lieberman. Engineer – Paul Gomershall Engineer – Richard MorrisProducer, Written-By – Betsy CookProducer, Written-By, Engineer – Bruce Woolley.
This is the front cover for the single How Can I Believe by the artist Betsy Cook.
LyricsHow Can I Believe. Download now. English.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes.
Betsy Cook is an American-born singer, songwriter and musician. Since the late 1970s, she has worked mainly in the United Kingdom and collaborated with various British artists such as Gerry Rafferty, Ray Jackson, Lindisfarne, George Michael, Paul Young, Seal and Marc Almond.
04, 9., Love Is the Groove , Betsy Cook, Bruce Woolley Złota Malina 1998. Woolley, Chris Elliott, Marius De Vries, Betsy Cook, Andy Caine," Storm " z Rewolwer i melonik. Mistaken Identity (álbum de Donna Summer).
Breakup Club Feeling Blue Heartache In Love.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||How Can I Believe?
Engineer – Heff MoraesMixed By – S.J. Lipson*Mixed By [Assisted By] – Wood*Producer – Stephen J. Lipson*Written-By – Betsy Cook, Clyde Lieberman
|B||Look To Yourself
Engineer – Bruce*Engineer, Mixed By – Paul Gomershall*Mixed By [Assisted By] – Richard MorrisWritten-By, Producer – Betsy Cook, Bruce Woolley
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Mixed At – Battery Studios, London
- Mixed At – Marcus Recording Studios
- Pressed By – WMME Alsdorf
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Design – Stylorouge
- Photography By [Front Photography] – Kate Garner
NotesA-Side Mixed at Battery Studios.
B-Side Mixed at Marcus Recording Studios.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 090317705170
- Barcode (Text): 0 9031-77051-7 0
- Barcode (Printed - labels): 0 9031-77051-7
- Rights Society: GEMA / BIEM
- Label Code: LC 1557
- Price Code (France): CA 171
- Price Code: LA
- Matrix / Runout (A side runout - mechanical etching): WMME Alsdorf 903 177051 - 7 - A
- Matrix / Runout (B side runout - mechanical etching): WMME Alsdorf 903 177051 - 7 - B
|YZ658CD, 9031-77052-2||Betsy Cook||How Can I Believe? (CD, Maxi)||EastWest, EastWest||YZ658CD, 9031-77052-2||Europe||1992|