The Reindeer Section - Y'All Get Scared Now, Ya Hear! mp3 album
The Reindeer Section are a Scottish indie rock supergroup formed in 2001 by Gary Lightbody of Snow Patrol, which released albums and gigged in 2001 and 2002. Lightbody describes the band's sound as "pretty much all very slow, quiet, folky-type stuff. Stuff that I really love listening to, like Low, for example, and Neil Young and Joni Mitchell and all that end of things. It's sort of inspired by those records rather than by the American rock music that inspired me to start a band in the first place. Y'All Get Scared Now, Ya Hear! was released on 20 October 2001 with a mini tour, the first venue of which was Belfast's The Limelight. In television, the track "Will You Please Be There For Me" was used in the closing of episode 39 of NBC's Ed. Son of Evil Reindeer and hiatus: 2002.
Features Song Lyrics for Reindeer Section's Y´All Get Scared Now, Ya Hear! album. Reindeer Section - Y´All Get Scared Now, Ya Hear! Album. Artist: Reindeer Section. Send "Reindeer Section" Ringtones to your Cell. Album: Y´All Get Scared Now, Ya Hear! 0. 1.
Artists The Reindeer Section Y'All Get Scared Now, Ya Hear! The Opening Taste. The Opening Taste The Reindeer Section. Unknown Submit Tempo you can also upload the audio file to get the Tempo. Video The Opening Taste. Y'All Get Scared Now, Ya Hear! 2001. Top Songs The Reindeer Section. Who Told You. Son of Evil Reindeer.
See All. Tides and Tides. Y'All Get Scared Now, Ya Hear! Reindeer Section. The Hollow of Morning.
Will You Please Be There For Me The Reindeer Section. Sting The Reindeer Section. Raindrop The Reindeer Section. Report illegal content.
The Reindeer Section The Day We All Died Lyrics. Get the "The Day We All Died" Lyrics, Video here. The Reindeer Section - The Day We All Died lyrics. what? And then of course there was the day they all died And then of course there was the day we all died- And then of course there was the day we all died- And then of course there was the day we all died.
R The Reindeer Section Y'All Get Scared Now, Ya Hear! your skin is soft against the sky it burns my heart in my chest we'll take time all it takes to sit back and hold our breath. your mouth tastes strange on my tongue I change my mind and fall right in it shouldn't work that's why it does I cannot tell which is worse. Text pridala TheEissy. Online užívatelia (0). Y'All Get Scared Now, Ya Hear! Will You Please Be There.
Text písně If Eveything Fell Quiet od The Reindeer Section . R The Reindeer Section Y'All Get Scared Now, Ya Hear! be my guide be my pilot be the breath on my face be the arms aching for me be the heart in my chest. this is the way I want you to look in my mind I couldn't face another night like that again. be my hope I'll be your hope be the hair that knots with my hair be the drink when I am thirsty be the hand I hold at night.
Category Country Year. The BSR14, BSR 14 Reindeer. PIASA 2. The Reindeer Section. BSR14V, BSR 14V. BSR14, PIASV 015 CD, 94. 015. Y'All Get Scared Now, Ya Hear! (CD, Album). Bright Star Recordings, Bright Star Recordings. Y'All Get Scared Now, Ya Hear! PIAS America (LP, Album). Y'All Get Scared Now, Ya Hear! (LP, Album). Bright Star Recordings.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Will You Please Be There For Me||1:49|
|2||The Opening Taste||2:29|
|3||12 Hours It Takes Sometimes
Vocals [Harmony] – Gill Mills
|5||If There Is I Haven't Found It Yet||4:00|
|7||If Everything Fell Quiet||2:18|
|8||I've Never Understood||2:54|
Vocals [Harmony] – Colin McIntyre*
Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Mick Cooke
|11||Billed As Single||2:30|
|12||Tout Le Monde||4:53|
Lead Vocals – Aidan Moffat
|14||The Day We All Died||2:00|
- Licensed From – Bright Star Recordings
- Licensed To – [PIAS] Recordings
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bright Star Recordings
- Copyright (c) – [PIAS] Recordings
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production – A151760
- Distributed By – Connected Music Vertrieb GmbH – 5 0015 20 946 [ACY]
- Recorded At – Cava Studios
- Mixed At – Cava Studios
- Backing Vocals – Jenny Reeve (tracks: 5, 8)
- Bass – Gareth Russell
- Design, Artwork – Katie Arup
- Drums – Jonny Quinn, Roy Kerr (tracks: 9, 11, 13)
- Guitar – Bob Kildea (tracks: 5, 12), John Cummings (tracks: 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 13), Willie Campbell* (tracks: 12)
- Harmonica – Gary Lightbody (tracks: 10, 13)
- Illustration [Evil Reindeer] – Gary Lightbody
- Keyboards – Gary Lightbody (tracks: 6, 9, 11, 13)
- Lead Vocals – Jenny Reeve (tracks: 6)
- Lead Vocals, Vocals [Harmony], Guitar – Gary Lightbody
- Organ [Hammond] – Michael Bannister (tracks: 12)
- Organ [Wurlitzer] – Michael Bannister (tracks: 5)
- Percussion – Richard Colburn (tracks: 12 to 14)
- Piano – Michael Bannister (tracks: 3, 7)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Tony Doogan
- Violin – Jenny Reeve (tracks: 5)
- Vocals [Harmony] – Charles Clark (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 12, 13), Willie Campbell* (tracks: 4, 6 to 13)
NotesRecorded and mixed at Cava, Glasgow, between 22 Jan - 1 Feb 2001.
Track 14 contains a sample of "Phatty's Lunchbox" by John Gosling (Chrysalis Publishing). Mekon appears courtesy of Wall Of Sound.
Gary Lightbody, Jonny Quinn, Richard Colburn and Mick Cooke appear courtesy of Jeepster Recordings. Aidan Moffat appears courtesy of Chemikal Underground. John Cummings appears courtesy of Southpaw Recordings. Will Campbell, Charlie Clarke and Gareth Russell appear courtesy of Fantastic Plastic. Colin Mcintyre appears courtesy of Rough Trade. Robert Kildea appears courtesy of Domino Recording Company Ltd.. Jenny Reeve appears courtesy of Zuma Recordings.
Release features a sticker on the front of the jewelcase:
"featuring members of arab strap, astrid, belle & sebastian, eva, mogwai, mull historical society, snow patrol, v twin 946.0015.020"
This version does not feature a catalog number for Bright Star Recordings on the back, just their logo (and the one by [PIAS] Recordings) on the upper right corner.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 050294 103524
- Barcode (String): 5050294103524
- Label Code: LC 07800
- Other (Distribution Code): 398PS
- Rights Society: SABAM/BIEM
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L571
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9716
- Matrix / Runout: manufactured by optimal media production A151760-01
|BSR14, BSR 14||The Reindeer Section||Y'All Get Scared Now, Ya Hear! (CD, Album)||Bright Star Recordings, Bright Star Recordings||BSR14, BSR 14||UK||2001|
|PIASA 2||The Reindeer Section||Y'All Get Scared Now, Ya Hear! (LP, Album)||PIAS America||PIASA 2||US||2001|
|BSR 14 promo||The Reindeer Section||Y'All Get Scared Now, Ya Hear! (CD, Album, Promo)||Bright Star Recordings||BSR 14 promo||UK||2001|
|CTCM-65026||The Reindeer Section||Y'All Get Scared Now, Ya Hear! (CD, Album)||Bright Star Recordings||CTCM-65026||Japan||2001|
|BSR14, PIASV 015 CD, 946.0015.020||The Reindeer Section||Y'All Get Scared Now, Ya Hear! (CD, Album)||Bright Star Recordings, [PIAS] Recordings, [PIAS] Recordings||BSR14, PIASV 015 CD, 946.0015.020||UK||2001|