Alain Bashung - Fantaisie Militaire mp3 album
Fantaisie Militaire (Military Fantasy) was Alain Bashung's last album of the '90s; it was also his most popular both critically and commercially. He received numerous awards for it, including album of the year and video of the year for the single "La Nuit de Mens" (At Night I Lie). Bashung surrounded himself with a slew of co-writers and musicians for the album, including Édith Fambuena and Jean-Louis Pierot of Les Valentins, Rodolphe Burger of Kat Onoma, Joseph Racaille, and Portishead guitarist Adrian Utley.
Alain Bashung (French: ; born Alain Baschung 1 December 1947 – 14 March 2009) was a French singer, songwriter and actor.
Fantaisie militaire (Military fantasy) is the tenth studio album by French rock musician Alain Bashung, released in January 1998 on Barclay Records. For this album, Bashung worked with English record producer & engineer Ian Caple & with artists such as the Valentins, Rodolphe Burger, Joseph Racaille or Adrian Utley of Portishead. Most of the songs were written by Jean Fauque. The song "Samuel Hall" is a drum and bass reworking of the folk song "Sam Hall".
Album · 1998 · 12 Songs. Fantaisie Militaire Alain Bashung.
Band Name Alain Bashung. Album Name Fantaisie Militaire. Released date 06 January 1998.
Alain Bashung - Fantaisie Militaire.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||La Nuit Je Mens||4:24|
|6||Ode A La Vie
Programmed By, Arranged By – Jean-Marc Lederman
Bass – Edith FambuenaGuitar, Programmed By – Rodolphe BurgerLyrics By – O. Cadiot*Music By – R. Burger*
|10||Au Pavillon Des Lauriers||4:44|
Bass – Richard Mortier
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Barclay
- Copyright (c) – Barclay
- Arranged By [Strings] – Joseph Racaille
- Bass, Percussion, Harpsichord – Simon Edwards
- Conductor [Strings] – Virginie Michaud
- Design [Graphic Design], Photography – Laurent Seroussi
- Drums, Percussion [African, Turkish] – Martyn Barker
- Engineer [Assistant, Protools], Producer [Assistant, Pre-prod], Programmed By, Recorded By – Jean Lamoot
- Engineer, Producer – Ian Caple
- Guitar – Adrian Utley
- Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Programmed By – Edith Fambuena
- Lyrics By – A. Bashung* (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 12), J. Fauque* (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 12)
- Mastered By – Tim Young
- Music By – A. Bashung* (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 12), J.M. Lederman* (tracks: 6), Les Valentins (tracks: 1, 2, 7)
- Strings – Alhambra
- Synthesizer, Organ [Hammond], Harpsichord, Piano [Leslie], Vibraphone, Piano, Programmed By – Jean-Louis Piérot
- Synthesizer, Programmed By – Richard Mortier
Notes(P) 1998 Barclay
(C) 1998 Barclay, un label Polygram
539488-2 on spine and CD
539 488-2 on back cover
539 488 / 2 on booklet
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 600753200285
|539 488||Alain Bashung||Fantaisie Militaire (LP, Album, Cle)||Barclay||539 488||France||1998|
|539 488-1||Alain Bashung||Fantaisie Militaire (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, Cle)||Barclay||539 488-1||France||2009|
|372 504 2||Alain Bashung||Fantaisie Militaire (Blu-ray, Blu-ray-A, Album)||Barclay||372 504 2||France||2013|
|B006E7BUQG||Alain Bashung||Fantaisie Militaire (LP, Album, Pic)||Barclay||B006E7BUQG||France||2012|
|539 488-2, 539488-2, 539 488 / 2||Alain Bashung||Fantaisie Militaire (CD, Album)||Barclay, Barclay, Barclay||539 488-2, 539488-2, 539 488 / 2||France||1998|