T-Square - Wave mp3 album
Wave (T-Square album). Wave is the fourteenth studio album by Japanese jazz fusion band T-Square. It was released on March 21, 1989. It was the first studio album by the band to be released under the name T-Square, whereas the previous albums released from 1978 to 1988 were under the name of "The Square".
Wave (T-Square album). Studio album by. T-Square. a b c "Wave - T-Square - Gonsiopea". Retrieved 5 July 2013. 3. Yes, No (T-Square album) – Yes, No is the thirteenth studio album by Japanese Jazz fusion band T-Square. It was released on February 26,1988 through Columbia Records and was the last studio album by the band released under the name The Square. The first track on album, Dans Sa Chambre, was used as the theme song for the Japanese talk show Time 3. It was also used as the theme for news show Businessman News. The second track on the album, Go For It was used to advertise for the 1990 Toyota Sera, on November 21,2001, Village Records rereleased Yes, No on CD and DSD formats.
Alto Saxophone, Electronic Wind Instrument – Takeshi Itoh. Arranged By – T-Square. Art Direction, Design – Tsutomu Yasue. Bass – Mitsuru Sutoh. Co-producer – Mikio Aoki. Drums, Drum Programming – Hiroyuki Noritake. Engineer – Akira Asaeda, Koji Suzuki, Toshiyuki Sekiguchi, Yoshinori Sakuma. Executive-Producer – Yasohachi Itoh. Wave (CD, Album, Ltd, RM). Village Records (2). VRCL-2114.
This album has an average beat per minute of 128 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 114/152 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Album starts at 114BPM, ends at BPM (-114), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by TSQUARE.
It was the first studio album by the band to be released under the name T-Square, whereas the previous albums released from 1978 to 1988 were under the name of "The Square".
Labels: 80s, Audio, Studio Album, T-Square.
|2||Love For Spy|
|8||Still I Love You|
- Mixed At – CBS/Sony Roppongi Studio
- Record Company – CBS/Sony Records
- Manufactured By – CBS/Sony Group Inc.
- Recorded At – CBS/Sony Shinanomachi Studio
- Recorded At – CBS/Sony Roppongi Studio
- Mixed At – CBS/Sony Shinanomachi Studio
- Alto Saxophone, Electronic Wind Instrument – Takeshi Itoh
- Arranged By – T-Square
- Art Direction, Design – Tsutomu Yasue
- Bass – Mitsuru Sutoh
- Co-producer – Mikio Aoki
- Drums, Drum Programming – Hiroyuki Noritake
- Engineer [assistant] – Akira Asaeda, Koji Suzuki, Toshiyuki Sekiguchi, Yoshinori Sakuma
- Executive-Producer – Yasohachi Itoh
- Grand Piano, Synthesizer, Programmed By – Hirotaka Izumi
- Guitar Synthesizer – Masahiro Andoh (tracks: 4)
- Guitar, Programmed By [synthesizer] – Masahiro Andoh
- Mixed By – Yoshihiro Suzuki
- Photography By [cover] – Denjiro Sato
- Photography By [inner sleeve] – Denjiro Sato, Steve Sakai, Yasuyuki Ohshima
- Producer – T-Square
- Programmed By [synthesizer] – Nobuo Tsuji
- Recorded By – Junji Matsuo, Koji Suzuki, Tetsuhiro Miyajima, Yoshihiro Suzuki
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4988009588568
- ASIN: B00005I9IE
|VRCL-2114||T-Square||Wave (CD, Album, Ltd, RM)||Village Records||VRCL-2114||Japan||2001|
|VRCL 2024||T-Square||Wave (CD, Album, RM)||Village Records||VRCL 2024||Japan||2001|
|CSCL-1687||T-Square||Wave (CD, Album, RE)||CBS/Sony||CSCL-1687||Japan||1991|