The Cars - Greatest Hits mp3 album
Greatest Hits is a compilation album by the new wave rock band The Cars. It was released in October 1985 on Elektra Records. Tonight She Comes," a previously unreleased song, and a remix of "I'm Not the One" were issued as singles to support this greatest hits package. The album was a commercial success, going six-times platinum. All tracks written by Ric Ocasek. Ric Ocasek – lead vocals, rhythm guitar. Benjamin Orr – bass guitar, lead vocals on tracks 1, 6 & 10. Greg Hawkes – keyboards, vocals.
The cars, greatest hits 1985 full album. WMG; UBEM, LatinAutor - UMPG, UMPG Publishing, UMPI, LatinAutor, BMI - Broadcast Music In. PEDL, CMRRA, ASCAP, Warner Chappell" и другие авторские общества (9). Ещё. Свернуть.
The Cars were responsible for some of rock's most recognizable radio hits by the mid-'80s, so when the band took an extended break after their successful tour for Heartbeat City, 1985's Greatest Hits was assembled.
Got Tonight," and "Shake It U. More serious fans might want to go deeper, but the Cars were essentially a singles band, and the group's peak material is here.
Album · 2002 · 20 Songs. The Cars’ classic ‘70s and ‘80s run captures a band carrying rock ‘n’ roll into the future without ever losing sight of the past. Their debut single, 1978’s Just What I Needed, is a shot across punk’s bow, wedding power pop’s punch to hard-rock choruses, while My Best Friend’s Girl, from the same year, is full of ‘50s twang. By 1981’s Shake It Up, peppy New Wave keyboards have stormed the sock hop, and 1984’s Drive is a synth-pop power ballad par excellence. Complete Greatest Hits The Cars.
The Cars Greatest Hits is the perfect name for this jam packed 12 song collection of chart topping rock hits from this iconic band from Boston. Now for the first time on 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl, Friday Music is once again pleased to announce another fine masterpiece. For a very short time, this amazing album will also be presented in a first time gatefold sleeve with the original LP graphics not seen in years. Since the Cars pretty much just wrote pop hits, having all of their hits on a single album is just fine, though I don't generally like Greatest Hits albums.
Greatest Hits" is a six-time platinum-selling compilation album by the new wave band The Cars. EAC extraction logfile from 26. March 2009, 13:49. THE CARS, Greatest Hits. Used drive : HL-DT-STDVD-RW GSA-H60L Adapter: 2 ID: 1. Read mode : Secure Utilize accurate stream : Yes Defeat audio cache : Yes Make use of C2 pointers : No.
The Cars Greatest Hits (CD, Comp, Promo, RE, RM, 24 ). Elektra, DCC Compact Classics. Greatest Hits (LP, Comp, Club). Lori's Album Collection by lori1024. Marken, philadelphiamusic, amoeba26000.
|A1||Just What I Needed||3:44|
|A2||Since You're Gone||3:30|
|A3||You Might Think||3:04|
|A4||Good Times Roll||3:44|
|A5||Touch And Go||4:55|
|B1||Tonight She Comes||3:52|
|B2||My Best Friend's Girl||3:40|
|B4||I'm Not The One||4:07|
|B6||Shake It Up||3:35|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Lido Music, Inc.
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Manufactured By – Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records
- Art Direction – Carol Friedman
- Design – Manhattan Design
- Drums – David Robinson
- Guitar, Vocals – Elliot Easton
- Keyboards, Vocals – Greg Hawkes
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Photography By – Pat Gorman
- Producer – Mike Shipley (tracks: B1), Robert John "Mutt" Lange* (tracks: A3, A6, B5), Roy Thomas Baker (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B2, B3, B4, B6 ), The Cars (tracks: A3, A6, B1, B5 )
- Vocals, Bass – Benjamin Orr
- Vocals, Guitar – Ric Ocasek
- Written-By – Ric Ocasek
NotesSpecialty Records Corporation pressing per label code (SP) and runout stamp (SRC).
First catalog #: spine; second: center labels
℗ 1985 Elektra/Asylum Records for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side A): ST E 60464-1-E-A-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side B): ST E 60464-1-E-B-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Variant 1, Side A, Etched): STE-60464-A-1 1-1 RTB
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Variant 1, Side B, Etched): STE-60464-B-1 1-2 RTB
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Variant 2, Side A, Etched): STE 60464-A-2 1-1 RTB
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Variant 2, Side B, Etched): STE 60464-B-1 1-1SM1-4 RTB
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Variant 3, Side A, Etched): STE-60464-A-1 1-1SM1-3 RTB
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Variant 3, Side B, Etched): STE-60464-B-1 1-2 RTB
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Sides A & B, Stamped): STERLING SRC[logo]
- Barcode: 0 7559-60464-1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|GZS-1123||The Cars||The Cars Greatest Hits (CD, Comp, Promo, RE, RM, 24 )||Elektra, DCC Compact Classics||GZS-1123||US||1998|
|9 E1-60464||The Cars||Greatest Hits (LP, Comp, Club)||Elektra||9 E1-60464||US||1985|
|960 464-2||The Cars||Greatest Hits (CD, Comp)||Elektra||960 464-2||Europe||Unknown|
|6089||The Cars||Greatest Hits (LP, Comp, Club)||Elektra||6089||Colombia||1986|
|9 60464-4-E||The Cars||The Cars Greatest Hits (Cass, Comp)||Elektra||9 60464-4-E||US||1985|