Brigitte Fontaine - Areski Belkacem - Les Églantines Sont Peut-Être Formidables mp3 album
Les églantines sont peut-être formidables is the tenth album by experimental pop French musician Brigitte Fontaine and the eighth by Areski Belkacem, released in 1980 on the Saravah label. Because of its arrangements, described as almost "disco" by Fontaine herself, a sound that she can't stand, she has disowned the album and refused its re-release on CD, although it has been pressed in Japan in October 2008 by the Columbia Music Entertainment label. Mimi Lorenzini: electric guitar, acoustic guitar.
Complete your Brigitte Fontaine - Areski Belkacem collection.
Eglantines Sont Peut: Etre Formidable.
Brigitte Fontaine chronology. Les églantines sont peut-être formidables (1980). French corazon (1988). Areski Belkacem chronology. Le Triomphe de l'amour (2010). French corazon is the eleventh album by experimental French singer Brigitte Fontaine, released in 1988 on the EMI label. It was originally released in Japan only, but was finally released in France in 1990. It was also re-released under the title Le Nougat in 1999, after the most well-known song from the album, which was the closest Fontaine would ever have to a hit, and without the original title track. The original album cover was a photograph by Peter Lindbergh. It has been replaced on the Le Nougat release by a drawing by Olivia Clavel, who had also directed the videoclip for Le Nougat
Les églantines sont peut-être formidables is the tenth album by experimental pop French musician Brigitte Fontaine and the eighth by Areski Belkacem, released in 1980 on the Saravah label. List of works by Brigitte Fontaine. This is a list of works by French rock singer Brigitte Fontaine.
Pictures, videos, biodata, and files relating to Les églantines sont peut-être formidables are also acceptable encyclopedic sources.
Areski Belkacem chronology. Brigitte Fontaine-Areski.
Les églantines sont peut-être formidables is the tenth album by experimental pop French musician Brigitte Fontaine and the eighth by Areski Belkacem, released in 1980 on the Saravah label. This article is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. Except where otherwise indicated, Everything.
|A4||Le Light Show||2:01|
|B2||Tout Le Monde Se Rappelle Peut-Être De Quoi Il S'Agit||10:07|
|B3||La Maison Du Café||3:33|
- Recorded At – Studio Davout
- Mixed At – Family Studio
- Distributed By – RCA
- Arranged By, Producer – Mimi Lorenzini*
- Artwork [Maquette] – Areski
- Bass Guitar – Emmanuel Binet
- Drums, Percussion – Frank Raholison
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Mimi Lorenzini*
- Electric Piano [Fender], Synthesizer [A.R.P.], Synthesizer [Odyssey Oberheim Polyphonique] – Anne Ballester*
- Engineer – Christian Claude
- Lyrics By – Brigitte Fontaine
- Mixed By – Dominique Blanc-Francard
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Denis Mercier
- Music By – Areski Belkacem
- Musician [Musicians] – Edition Spéciale Group*
- Piano [Acoustic Piano], Electric Piano [Fender], Organ [Hammond] – Thierry Tamain
- Recorded By [Voices] – Guy Bezançon (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Sitar [Kanoune - Cithare Arabe] – Kakino Depaz*
NotesComes with printed inner sleeve.
Edition: Saravah / RCA
Production: Saravah / RCA
℗ 1980 Saravah RCA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): RSL 1081 A Ʈ
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): 803
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): RSL 1081 B Ʈ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped): SL 1081 B 803
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SGDL SDRM
- Price Code: RC 250
|OMCX-1213||Brigitte Fontaine , Areski Belkacem*||Les Eglantines Sont Peut-Etre Formidables (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Pap)||Omagatoki||OMCX-1213||Japan||2008|