Salif Keita - Amen mp3 album
Former bandmate Kante Manfila provides the primary guitar work for the album and master keyboardist Joe Zawinul both plays keyboards throughout and provides the production work. Also, balafon master Keletegui Diabate provides some outstanding work where needed. To top this, both Carlos Santana and Wayne Shorter make appearances on their respective instruments within the structure of the album. As would be expected, then, the album sounds wonderful. Zawinul's production shies away from being overly glossy, but has enough doctoring to blend the sounds together in just the right way. As far.
Amen (Salif Keita album). Amen is the third studio album from Malian artist Salif Keita. It was released in 1991 by Mango and produced by Joe Zawinul.
Only 4 left in stock (more on the way).
Salif Keïta (IPA: ) (born August 25, 1949) is an afro-pop singer-songwriter from Mali. He is notable not only because of his reputation as the "Golden Voice of Africa" but also because he has albinism. He is a member of the Keita royal family of Mali. Salif Keita was born a traditional prince in the village of Djoliba. He was cast out by his family and ostracized by the community because of his albinism, a sign of bad luck in Mandinka culture
Format: Cassette, Album. Country: Released: Genre: Folk, World, & Country. Mango, Island Records. 1991 studio album by Salif Keita. Moffou is a studio album by the Malian artist Salif Keita. It was recorded during July and August 2001 at Les Studios De La Seine in Paris, France. Moffou was released in 2002 by Universal Jazz France.
Other Albums by Salif Keita.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Yele N Na
Arranged By [Co-arranger] – Cheik Tidiane Seck*
|7||N B'I Fe||5:10|
Trumpet – Ron Mesa*
- Distributed By – PolyGram Distribution Inc.
- Backing Vocals – Assitan Dembele, Djanka Diabate, Djene Doumbouya, Assitan Keita*, Nayanka Bell
- Bass – Etienne M'Bappe*
- Composed By, Vocals – Salif Keita
- Drums – Paco Sery
- Engineer [Assistant & Overdub], Programmed By [Computer & Keyboard] – Ivan Zawinul
- Engineer, Mixed By – Philippe Brun
- Executive Producer – Jumbo Vanrenen
- Guitar – Carlos Santana, Jeff Baillard, Kante Manfila
- Horns – Gary Bias, Raymond Brown*, Reggie Young
- Keyboards, Other [Music Coordinator] – Cheik Tidiane Seck*
- Percussion – Bill Summers, Souleymanne Doumbia*
- Photography – Laurie Lewis
- Producer, Arranged By, Orchestrated By, Keyboards, Synthesizer [Korg Pepe] – Joe Zawinul
- Programmed By [Computer Cheik Tidiane Seck] – Michel Lorentz, Vincent Theard
- Rhythm Guitar – Mamadou Doumbia
- Saxophone [Tenor & Soprano] – Wayne Shorter
- Xylophone [Balafon] – Keletigui Diabate*
NotesPrice Code "H" Indicatif de prix
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 16253-9910-4 0
|211 694||Salif Keita||Amen (LP, Album)||Mango, Island Records||211 694||Europe||1991|
|539 910-2||Salif Keita||Amen (CD, Album)||Island Records||539 910-2||Canada||1991|
|848 793-2||Salif Keita||Amen (CD, Album)||Mango||848 793-2||France||1991|
|112868||Salif Keita||Amen (Cass, Album)||Not On Label||112868||Unknown|
|CIDM 1073, 848 793-2||Salif Keita||Amen (CD, Album)||Mango, Island Records||CIDM 1073, 848 793-2||Netherlands||1991|