Violinski - No Cause For Alarm mp3 album
Clog Dance: The Very Best of Violinski is a compilation album by Violinski. It marked the first time a lot of Violinski's songs had appeared on CD, the reason being that their original master tapes had been missing for over 20 years and had only just been discovered in an unmarked London tape vault. Clog Dance" (Marcangelo). From the album "No Cause for Alarm". Silent Love" (de Albuquerque). From the album "Stop Cloning About". Captain Dandy" (Hodgson).
No Cause for Alarm Tracklist.
No Cause for Alarm was the first album released by Violinski. It became a minor hit on the albums chart, and it contained their only hit single-"Clog Dance". Another single from the album, "Save Me", failed to chart. The album was re-released in the . under the name Whirling Dervish in 1982. The cover photography was by Fin Costello. Cricket, Bloody Cricket" (Marcangelo). (More Than A) Sudden Romance" (Hodgson). Rosanna" (Marcangelo). Need Your Love" (Hodgson). No Cause for Alarm" (Marcangelo).
Is No Cause For Alarm the best album by Violinski? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. This album At A Glance. No Cause For Alarm by Violinski (1979) Overall rank: 99,000th. Accolades: Top albums of 1979 (1,003rd). Top albums of the 1970s (9,714th). Best albums of all time (99,000th).
Listen to music from Violinski like Clog Dance, Silent Love & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Violinski. Violinski was a shortlived outfit formed in 1978 by the former Electric Light Orchestra members Mik Kaminski on violins, and Mike de Albuquerque on guitar and vocals; plus Baz Dunnery, John Hodson (drums), Paul Mann, John Marcangelo (keyboards), Iain Whitmore (bass and vocals) and Rod Butler who played lead guitar for a while and appeared on the Top of the Pops TV show.
|A1||Cricket, Bloody Cricket||2:30|
|A2||(More Than A) Sudden Romance||2:30|
|A4||Need Your Love||3:37|
|A5||No Cause For Alarm||3:08|
|B2||Time To Live||3:03|
|B3||Cow Caped Crusader||6:16|
|B4||Die Aband Glocke||1:29|
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Recorded By – Jet Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Marquee Studios
- Recorded At – De Lane Lea Studios
- Recorded At – Musicland Studios
- Mastered At – Strawberry Mastering
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Published By – Aviation Music Ltd.
- Art Direction – Martin Poole
- Bass Guitar, Vocals – Andy Brown, Paul Mann
- Drums, Percussion – John Hodgson
- Engineer – Jeff Calvert, Mack , Rafe McKenna
- Keyboards – John Marcangelo
- Lead Guitar, Vocals – Baz Dunnery*, Mike De Albuquerque*
- Photography By – Fin Costello
- Producer – John 'P' Hodgson*, John 'T' Marcangelo*, Mik 'W' Kaminski*
- Violin [Barcus-Berry Violin] – Mik Kaminski
- Written-By – John Hodgson (tracks: A2, A4, B1, B3), John Marcangelo (tracks: A1, A3, A5, A6, B4), Mik Kaminski (tracks: B2)
NotesGold stamp on back cover: "FOR PROMOTION ONLY Ownership Reserved By CBS Sale is Unlawful"
Gray promotional labels. Printed on Label: "Demonstration Not For Sale".
Plain white inner sleeve.
Special thanks to all at Gloucester Place.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 7464-36133-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 074643613316
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): AL 36133
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): BL 36133
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched [Stamped]): PAL 36133 - 1J [D] [P]
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Etched [Stamped]): PBL 36133 - 1H [l] [B] [A] [P]
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|JET LP 219||Violinski||No Cause For Alarm (LP, Album)||Jet Records||JET LP 219||Europe||1979|
|JETCA 219||Violinski||No Cause For Alarm (Cass, Album)||Jet Records||JETCA 219||Europe||1979|
|SN-7176||Violinski||Whirling Dervish (LP, Album)||Accord||SN-7176||US||1982|
|25AP 1692||Violinski||No Cause For Alarm (LP, Album)||Jet Records||25AP 1692||Japan||1979|
|JZ 36133||Violinski||No Cause For Alarm (LP, Album)||Jet Records||JZ 36133||US||1979|