Darius Koski - What Was Once Is By And Gone mp3 album
On this album, Darius Koski plays guitars, bass, banjo, accordion, glockenspiel, piano, organ, violin, viola, autoharp, percussion, and of course he does the vocals. He is, though, helped by a few other musicians, with Luke Ray on drums, Luis Alberto Cuéllar on trumpet, Quincy Atkinson on trombone, and Miles Peck on cello/percussion. What Was Once is By and Gone Q&A. Producers Darius Koski and Josh Garcia. Writers Darius Koski. Back Up Vocals Jennifer Koski. Backing Vocals Jennifer Koski. Upright Bass Joe Raposo. What Was Once is By and Gone.
What Was Once Is By and Gone. FAT991 - November 03, 2017.
Darius Koski of Swingin' Utters has announced a new solo album. The record is titled What Was Once Is By And Gone and is due out on November 3, 2017 via Fat Wreck Chords. He also released the album's first single called "Because He's Beautiful . You can listen to the song and see the album art and track list below. Track List: 1. Black Sheep.
Another Man. Band: Darius Koski. Title: What Was Once Is By And Gone.
I couldn’t resist being thoroughly charmed by What Was Once Is By And Gone, at the end of the day.
Listen to What Was Once is by and Gone now. Listen to What Was Once is by and Gone in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Darius Olavi Koski (born January 3, 1971) is the US-American lead guitarist and songwriter of the punk rock band Swingin' Utters, the alternative punk rock bands Filthy Thievin' Bastards and the Re-volts. He also works as a plumber. Koski has produced such acts as the Workin' Stiffs (Liquid Courage, 1999), Reducers SF (Backing the Long Shot, 1999), and The Truents (Every Day of the Week, 1999).
|A3||Stay With Me|
|A4||A Little Buzz|
|A5||Because He’s Beautiful|
|A7||Yes I Believe|
|B2||A Fresh Glass of Nothing|
|B4||Dead Ended Days|
- Recorded At – Motor Studios
- Mixed At – Motor Studios
- Mastered At – Knack Mastering
- Published By – Maitoboika Music
- Backing Vocals – Jennifer Koski* (tracks: A3, B2)
- Bass [Upright Bass] – Joe Raposo (tracks: A7,B1, B2, B4)
- Cover [Cover Concept] – Darius Koski
- Drums – Luke Ray
- Mastered By – Kim Rosen
- Photography By – Alan Snodgrass
- Producer – Darius Koski, Josh Garcia
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Josh Garcia
- Trombone – Quincy Atkinson
- Trumpet – Luis Alberto Cuéllar
- Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Banjo, Accordion, Glockenspiel, Piano, Organ, Violin, Viola, Autoharp, Percussion – Darius Koski
- Written By – Koski/Aust Koski (tracks: B2)
- Written-By – Darius Koski
NotesSides listed as 1 and 2.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 751097099117
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1): PIRATES PRESS - FAT991-1 A 163930E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2): PIRATES PRESS - FAT991-1 B 163930E2/A
|FAT991-1||Darius Koski||What Was Once Is By And Gone (LP, Album)||Fat Wreck Chords||FAT991-1||US||2017|
|FAT991-2||Darius Koski||What Was Once Is By And Gone (CD, Album)||Fat Wreck Chords||FAT991-2||US||2017|