Bowerbirds - In The Yard mp3 album
rbɜːrd/) make up the bird family Ptilonorhynchidae. They are renowned for their unique courtship behaviour, where males build a structure and decorate it with sticks and brightly coloured objects in an attempt to attract a mate. The family has 20 species in eight genera.
1. 2. In the Yard Lyrics. Last night I dreamed we'd found a stand of trees Framing a pond and a field in between And with a hammer and a blade and our four hands Here's what we made. The logs we peeled and stacked in a ring And then we crowned it, our tiny house, with tin And by the fire, flickering bronze and gold across your face I heard you say: It may not be a grand parade of snow capped peaks No river silver-backed crashing through But we have our black-haired babes running free Through the woods
This song is by Bowerbirds and appears on the album The Clearing (2012). Last night I dreamed we'd found a stand of treesFraming a pond and a field in between. And with a hammer and a blade and our four hands,Here's what we made
Album · 2012 · 11 Songs. 4. Stitch the Hem. 4:09. See All. Hymns For a Dark Horse.
Bowerbirds' Phil Moore and Beth Tacular return with The Clearing, a vibrant evolution for the homespun folk band. Anderson/courtesy of the artist. Bowerbirds' Phil Moore and Beth Tacular return with The Clearing, a vibrant evolution for the homespun folk band. Bowerbirds has a distinctively rural DIY aesthetic: They live somewhat in isolation in the country of North Carolina in a cabin they built themselves using homemade gear
|A||In The Yard|
|B||Always An Ear To Bend|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dead Oceans, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Dead Oceans, Inc.
- Published By – Bowerbirds Music, LLC
NotesRecord Store Day 2012 release, limited to 1,000 copies.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 0656605136370
- Barcode (Text): 6 56605 13637 0
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, hand etched): DOC-063-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, hand etched): DOC-063-B
- Rights Society: ASCAP