Siobhan Crawley - Without Warning mp3 album
Siobhan Crawley – Without Warning. Label: Freedom Records (3) – FR-020. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. C)(P) 1987 Richards-Crawley Productions Limited Manufactured in Canada by Richards-Crawley Productions Limited Marketed by Freedom Records Inc. MAPL. Rights Society: CAPAC PROCAN.
Siobhan Crawley is a Canadian pop singer, who received a Juno Award nomination for Most Promising Female Vocalist at the Juno Awards of 1986. Crawley initially worked as a model before recording and releasing her debut album Somewhere in Between in 1983. In 1985, she released three new singles, "Closer", "You're in Love Again" and "The Best Way", which all received airplay on radio stations in Toronto and resulted in her Juno Award nomination. A cappella music is specifically group or solo singing without instrumental accompaniment, or a piece intended to be performed in this way. It contrasts with cantata, which is usually accompanied singing.
Genres Crawley initially worked as a model before recording and releasing her debut album Somewhere in Between in 1983.
Heavy Metal Fact (GER). 队列表 Heavy Metal Fact (GER) Without Warning. Band Name Fact (GER). 6. Rock You to the Ground.
21 Savage and Offset have collaborated several times, but this will only be the second time only the two of them will appear on a record, the first time being the 2015 song, Start Dying. The album is produced primarily by Metro Boomin, who has worked with both artists on multiple occasions.
|A1||The Secret's Out|
|A3||Silent Little Planet|
|A4||Why Do We Run|
|A5||Ahead Of Your Heart|
|B4||The Best Way|
- Recorded At – Sounds Interchange
- Published By – Mhairi Music
- Published By – P.O.P. Music
- Published By – Cubby Music
- Copyright (c) – Richards-Crawley Productions Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Richards-Crawley Productions Limited
- Manufactured By – Richards-Crawley Productions Limited
- Marketed By – Freedom Records Inc.
- Arranged By, Producer – Peter Mann
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Colina Phillips, Sharon Lee Williams, Shawne Jackson, Terry Black , Tim Ryan
- Bass – David Piltch
- Drums – Kevan McKenzie
- Engineer – Dan Durbin
- Guitar – Bob Mann
- Keyboards – Jonathan Goldsmith*
- Percussion – Jon Kubko
- Photography By – George Cann, Joe Cicero
- Written-By – A. Radlin* (tracks: A3), B. Smith* (tracks: B4), F. Valentyne* (tracks: B5), J. Davy* (tracks: B1), J. Kubko* (tracks: A1, A4 to B3), Peter Mann (tracks: A2), P. Mann* (tracks: A3, A5), R. McGuire* (tracks: B4), S. Crawley* (tracks: A1, A3 to B3)
NotesRecorded at Sounds Interchange Studios, Toronto.
Published by Mhairi Music CAPAC except B4 published by P.O.P. Music PROCAN and B5 published by Cubby Music PROCAN.
(C)(P) 1987 Richards-Crawley Productions Limited
Manufactured in Canada by Richards-Crawley Productions Limited
Marketed by Freedom Records Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: CAPAC PROCAN
- Other (Both Labels): WRC1-5515
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Label): FR-020-A
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Label): FR-020-B