The Hollywood String Quartet - Wolf · Dohnányi · Schubert mp3 album
- Performer: The Hollywood String Quartet
- Title: Wolf · Dohnányi · Schubert
- Genre: Classical
- Formats: WMA DTS MP2 AAC AHX AA DXD
- Released: 1996
- MP3 album: 1313 mb
- FLAC album: 1284 mb
- Rating: 4.7/5
- Votes: 907
Hollywood String Quartet plays Wolf, Dohnányi, Schubert.
Hollywood String Quartet. Hollywood String Quartet plays Wolf, Dohnányi, Schubert.
Schoenberg: Verklärte Nacht, Schubert: String Quintet in C Major. The Hollywood String Quartet: String Works.
The String Quartet No. 15 in G major, D. 887, was written by Franz Schubert in June 1826. It was posthumously published in 1851, as Opus 161. The piece is in four movements, and is about 50-55 minutes long: Allegro molto moderato (G major, in 3/4 time). Andante un poco moto (E minor, in common time). Scherzo: Allegro vivace (B minor, in 3/4 time) – Trio: Allegretto (G major). Allegro assai (G major, in 6/8 time).
Erno von Dohnányi, Hollywood String Quartet, Hugo Wolf, Schubert. Alvin Dinkin, Hollywood String Quartet, Kurt Reher, Schoenberg, Schubert. Label : Testament Format : Flac (image + cue) Cover : Yes. Continue reading →.
Wolf, Dohnányi, Schubert. by Hollywood String Quartet.
Brahms : Piano Quintet. Schubert : String Quintet. Hollywood String Quartet. turina: la oracion del torero. The Hollywood String Quartet. Every LP record is checked and cleaned with professional machine and got new plastic sleeve
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Italian Serenade In G Major
Composed By – Hugo Wolf
|String Quartet No. 3 In A Major, Op. 33
Composed By – Ernst von Dohnányi
|2||I. Allegro Agitato E Appassionata||10:48|
|3||II. Andante Religioso Con Variazioni||9:31|
|4||III. Vivace Giocoso||4:41|
|String Quartet No. 14 In D Minor, D. 810, "Death And The Maiden"
Composed By – Franz Schubert
|6||II. Andante Con Moto||10:16|
|7||III. Scherzo (Allegro Molto) & Trio||3:49|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Testament
- Copyright (c) – Testament
- Licensed From – EMI Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Recorded At – Capitol Melrose Studio
- Remastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus
- Booklet Editor – Ken Jagger
- Cello – Eleanor Aller
- Engineer – John Palladino (tracks: 1), Sherwood Hall (tracks: 2 to 8)
- Executive-Producer – Stewart Brown
- Liner Notes – Tully Potter
- Producer – Robert E. Myers
- Remastered By – Paul Baily
- Viola – Alvin Dinkin (tracks: 2 to 8), Paul Robyn (tracks: 1)
- Violin – Felix Slatkin, Paul Shure
Melrose Studio, Hollywood, December 26, 1953 (track: 1), January 8-9, 1955 (tracks: 2 to 4)
Studio "A," Capitol Tower, Hollywood, December 7 and 9, 1955 (tracks: 5 to 8).
Total time: 66:10
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 749677108120
- Other (SPARS code): ADD
- Matrix / Runout: SBT1081 ::