Jeff Buckley - Live At Sin-é mp3 album
Grace is the only studio album by Jeff Buckley, released on August 23, 1994. While the album initially had poor sales, peaking at number 149 in the .
Main article: Grace (Jeff Buckley album). In mid-1993, Buckley began working on his first album with record producer Andy Wallace . In January 1994, Buckley left to go on his first solo North American tour to support Live at Sin-é. It was followed by a 10-day European tour in March. Buckley played clubs and coffeehouses and made in-store appearances. After returning, Buckley invited guitarist Michael Tighe to join the band and a collaboration between the two resulted in.
Buckley hurdles seemingly unreachable octaves, suspends notes for what seems like minutes, and belts out his falsetto without a scintilla of restraint. That's a positive inasmuch as it allowed him to show off his considerable talent; it's a negative when it sounded like he was showing off. But his ten-minute cover of Van Morrison's "The Way Young Lovers Do" is a tour de force of strumming and scatting, and his acoustic "Eternal Life" has an electricity that is paradoxically lacking on the plugged-in album version
4. Monologue - Duane Eddy, Songs for Lovers (Live). 6. Monologue - Reverb, The Doors (Live). So Real: Songs from Jeff Buckley. Sketches for My Sweetheart the Drunk. See All. Songs to No One 1991-1992. Jeff Buckley & Gary Lucas.
Live at Sin-e features four tracks recorded in the tranquil atmosphere of New York City's folk circuit. Although the studio setting best showcased Buckley's abilities, which is surprising given his rawness of his talents, Live at Sin-e makes for a somewhat charming debut. The acoustic versions of the Grace songs, "Mojo Pin" and "Eternal Life" display quite a spark. Although Grace is definitely my favourite album all time, Live at sin-é is to me as important as the later work of Jeff, because it shows the young, less experienced but pure Jeff Buckley before he completely gets sucked into the music business.
Album Name Live at Sin-é. Type EP. Data de lançamento 23 Novembro 1993. Estilo de MúsicaRock. Membros têm este álbum5.
Send "Jeff Buckley" Ringtones to your Cell. 1. Be Your Husband (Live) Lyrics.
|3||Je N'en Connais Pas La Fin||5:00|
|4||The Way Young Lovers Do||10:03|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Mastered By – Greg Calibi*
- Mixed By – Michael Brauer*
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Bruck Dawit
- Photography By – Merri Cyr
- Producer – Jeff Buckley, Steve Berkowitz
- Recorded By – Kooster McAllister, Michael Sauvage*, Skip Kent
NotesRecorded live at Siné, NYC, August 1993.
Recorded on location by Record Plant Mobile Unit.
Mixed at Quad Recording Studios, NYC.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 9870-77296-2 1
- Matrix / Runout: DIDP-086664 G3 1A 03
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L423
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 7295
- Barcode (Scanned): 098707729621
|ABB61X||Jeff Buckley||Live At Sin-é (12", MiniAlbum, Ltd, RE, 180)||Big Cat||ABB61X||UK||2004|
|ABB61X||Jeff Buckley||Live At Sin-é (12", MiniAlbum)||Big Cat||ABB61X||UK||1994|
|ABB61CD||Jeff Buckley||Live At Sin-é (CD)||Big Cat||ABB61CD||UK||1994|
|44 77296||Jeff Buckley||Live At Sin-é (12", MiniAlbum)||Columbia||44 77296||US||1994|
|ABB61XCD||Jeff Buckley||Live At Sin-é (CD, MiniAlbum)||Big Cat||ABB61XCD||UK||1994|