Troller - Graphic mp3 album
Graphic by Troller, released 08 April 2016 1. Hellscape 2. Graphic 3. Not Here 4. They Body 5. Storm Maker 6. Dryld 7. Nothing 8. Drug Dog 9. Sundowner 10. Torch Reemerging from a long and self-defining stint in the studio, Austin’s darkwave metal trio Troller returns with their pleasurably harsh second LP, Graphic. Graphic is a visceral expression of the beauty within destruction. For those who lauded the first album’s cathartic relief and have thirsted for another dose of Troller’s anesthetic euphoria: Graphic is here. released April 8, 2016. Troller: Amber Star-Goers, Adam Jones, Justin Star-Goers.
Label: Holodeck – HD035. Format: 10 File, MP3, Album, 320 kbps. Music By, Lyrics By, Written-By, Performer – Troller. Producer, Engineer – Dylan Cameron. Other Versions (4 of 4) View All.
Texas-based trio Troller return with an intriguing sophomore record. Their self-titled debut saw the band channelling their metal influences towards a ectronic direction, puzzlying the listener with this surprising blend of styles and genres.
Скачать Troller - Graphic (2016) download. You may also be interested in: more albums of this group Также вас может заинтересовать: другие альбомы этой группы.
Austin trio Troller released their sophomore album, Graphic, earlier this year.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Troller
- Licensed To – Holodeck
- Lacquer Cut At – Well Made Music
- Produced At – Stassney Studios
- Engineered At – Stassney Studios
- Mastered At – Grey Market Mastering
- Artwork [Album Art] – Christopher Royal King*, Troller
- Engineer [Additional] – Michael McCay, Michael Stein
- Lacquer Cut By – CJⅢ*
- Mastered By – Harris Newman
- Music By, Lyrics By, Composed By, Written-By, Performer – Troller
- Performer [Troller] – Adam Jones , Amber Star-Goers, Justin Star-Goers*, Rosemary French
- Producer, Engineer – Dylan Cameron
NotesLimited to 100 hand-numbered copies. Includes silkscreened front and back cover/poster in addition to the standard Graphic matte cover. Also includes lyric sheet insert.
Produced & engineered at Stassney Studios in Austin Texas.
Mastered at Grey Market Mastering studios in Montreal Quebec.
℗ 2016 Troller under exclusive license to Holodeck Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): HD 035-A wmm/CJⅢ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): HD 035-B wmm/CJⅢ
|HD035||Troller||Graphic (LP, Album, Ltd)||Holodeck||HD035||US||2016|
|CBR116||Troller||Graphic (CD, Album)||Crucial Blast||CBR116||USA, Canada & Europe||2016|
|HD035||Troller||Graphic (10xFile, MP3, Album, 320)||Holodeck||HD035||US||2016|
|HD035||Troller||Graphic (Cass, Album, Ltd)||Holodeck||HD035||US||2016|