Illusion - Out Of The Mist mp3 album
Illusion were a British progressive rock band formed in 1977. They released two albums, Out of the Mist (1977) and Illusion (1978) on Island Records, before folding in 1979. A third release titled Enchanted Caress (made up of demos for a proposed 3rd album, from the late 1970s) was released in 1990.
Out Of The Mist is a music studio album recording by ILLUSION (Eclectic Prog/Progressive Rock) released in 1977 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. Of the Renaissance line up which recorded the confusingly titled "Illusion" album and which subsequently disbanded, only the late Keith Relf is missing here. Pre-Annie Haslam vocalist Jane Relf has a fine voice not unlike Haslam's, further emphasising the similarities between the two bands. The emphasis here is very much on strong melodies, the songs being generally straight forward yet sophisticated, with pop influences and symphonic overtones.
They released two albums, Out of the Mist (1977) and Illusion (1978) on Island Records, before folding in 1979. Illusion were intended to be a reunion of the original line-up of Renaissance (whose second album was titled Illusion), but singer and guitarist Keith Relf died before the project was realised.
Band Name Illusion (UK). Album Name Out of the Mist. Data de aparición 1977. Labels Island Records Si-Wan Records. Estilo MusicalProgressive Rock. Miembros poseen este álbum0.
OUT OF THE MIST carries on in the same vein as the first two Renaissance albums. Digitally remastered. Renaissance put out two albums and then disbanded. The second album was called Illusion. A guest musician who played on one song on Illusion formed a new version of Renaissance that continued on with approximately the same sound, but less of the classical art rock. After the breakup, Keith Relf was in a band called Armageddon that put out one great, hard rock album. The original Renaissance started reunite in 1976, but Kieth Relf died in 1977. The band did reunite and put out this album plus another one. They changed their name to Illusion after the second album
Out Of The Mist (CD, Album, Unofficial). 28 663 XOT. Illusion (24). Out Of The Mist (LP, Album, RP). Island Records.
Illusion (Renaissance) Out In The Mist (1977) (Full Album). Illusion - Out Of The Mist (1977) 02. Beautiful Country.
The group's second album is more polished in its sound; the classical influence is more pronounced, and Jane Relf stretches out further in her vocalizing, as the original group evolved somewhat in the direction of Renaissance, mark II. This 1994 reissue also includes the follow-up, Out of the Mist.
Features Song Lyrics for Illusion's Out of the Mist, Illusion album. The Revolutionary Lyrics. Illusion Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963. RIFF’d: Nas’ ‘Nasir’. Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965.
|A2||Roads To Freedom||3:55|
|B1||Everywhere You Go||3:18|
|B2||Face Of Yesterday||5:45|
|B3||Candles Are Burning||7:10|
- Distributed By – Island Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Island Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – Island Records Manufacturing Ltd
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Engineered At – Island Studios
- Bass – Louis Cennamo
- Design [Sleeve] – Bloomfield/Travis
- Guitar – John Knightsbridge
- Mixed By – Dennis McKay* (tracks: A4, B2)
- Percussion, Drums – Eddie McNeil
- Photography By – Keith Morris
- Piano, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Synthesizer [Mini Moog], Mellotron, Organ – John Hawken
- Plated By – EG*
- Producer – Illusion
- Producer, Engineer – Doug Bogie
- Tape Op – Godwin Logie
- Vocals – Jane Relf
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Percussion – Jim McCarty
- Written-By – McCarty*, Hawken* (tracks: A2 to A4)
NotesInitial version with orange palmtree label with blue rim. Released in a laminated cover.
Engineered at Island Studios St. Peters Square Hammersmith
℗ & © 1977 Island Records Ltd
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched, variant 1): I-2 ILPS 9489 A₁ EG
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched, variant 1): I-3 ILPS 9489 B₁ EG
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched, variant 2): I-17 ILPS-9489 A1 EG
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched, variant 2): I-2 ILPS 9489 B1 EG
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched, variant 3): I-5 ILPS 9489 A1 EG
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched, variant 3): I-4 ILPS 9489 B1 EG
- Matrix / Runout (On label A-side): ILPS 9489-A
- Matrix / Runout (On label B-side): ILPS 9489-B
|LIMECD 0999018||Illusion||Out Of The Mist (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Limited Edition||LIMECD 0999018||Russia||2011|
|28 663 XOT||Illusion||Out Of The Mist (LP, Album, RP)||Island Records||28 663 XOT||Germany||1977|
|LIMECD 0999018||Illusion||Out Of The Mist (CD, Album, RE, Unofficial)||Limited Edition||LIMECD 0999018||Russia||1999|
|28 663 XOT||Illusion||Out Of The Mist (LP, Album)||Island Records||28 663 XOT||Germany||1977|
|ILPS 9489||Illusion||Out Of The Mist (LP, Album)||Island Records||ILPS 9489||Canada||1977|