District - Don't Mess With The Hard Punx mp3 album
You Don't Mess Around with Jim is the third studio album by American singer-songwriter Jim Croce, released in 1972.
Don't Mess With Mister T. is a Stanley Turrentine album produced by Creed Taylor on his label, CTI. It was arranged by Bob James and recorded at Van Gelder Studio in June 1973. Don't Mess With Mister . (Marvin Gaye) – 9:51. Two for . (Turrentine) – 7:06. Too Blue" (Turrentine) – 7:21. I Could Never Repay Your Love" (Bruce Hawes) – 8:22. Bonus tracks on CD reissue. Pieces of Dreams" (Alan Bergman, Marilyn Bergman, Michel Legrand) - 7:28.
Don't Mess with Bill" is a million-selling Gold-certified 1966 single recorded by The Marvelettes for Motown Records' Tamla label. Written and produced by Smokey Robinson, "Don't Mess with Bill" features a lead vocal by Wanda Young. The single peaked at number seven on the Billboard Hot 100 in February 1966, and at number three on Billboard's R&B singles chart. Don't Mess with Bill" was the Marvelettes' final Top 10 single.
The New York Dolls were an American hard rock band formed in New York City in 1971. Along with the Velvet Underground and the Stooges, they were one of the first bands of the early punk rock scenes. Although their original line-up fell apart quickly, the band's first two albums-New York Dolls (1973) and Too Much Too Soon (1974)-became among the most popular cult records in rock
1 We Are The Kids (We Don't Care) 2:32.
Streets is a compilation album of early British and French punk rock bands from a variety of independent record labels. It was an attempt at an end of year ‘round up’ and, significantly, was the first album released on Beggars Banquet Records (catalogue number BEGA1)
|A1||We Are The Kids (We Don't Care)||2:34|
|A4||My Baybeez Number||2:45|
|A5||Off The Beaten Track||1:55|
|B3||Good Bye Chastity||2:43|
|B4||I Don't Wanna Live Forever||3:16|
|B7||I Know A Girl||1:34|
- Copyright (c) – "I Used To Fuck People Like You In Prison" Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – "I Used To Fuck People Like You In Prison" Records
- Recorded At – Thinboy Tonstudio
- Engineered At – Thinboy Tonstudio
- Mastered At – Optimal Media Production – B407246
- Bass – Joey Mosy
- Drums – Burn Harper
- Guitar [Guit], Vocals [Voc] – Pascal Briggs
- Mastered By – HL
- Photography [Pictures] – D.Boxberg, S.Kattenborn, T.Paschko
- Recorded By, Engineer – Jörg Siegerel*, Marcus Schlichtherle*
- Vocals [Voc], Guitar [Guit] – Marc Ader
- Written-By – Ader* (tracks: A3, B2, B5, B6), Briggs* (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B1, B3, B4, B6, B7)
NotesInserts jacket with pictures, lyrics & credits.
Recorded and engineered at Thin Boy Studios, Bochum Febr./March 04.
© ℗ 2004 "I Used To Fuck People Like You In Prison" Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 277018 808215
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etchings): B407246-01 A1 HL
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etchings): B407246-01 B1 HL
|Prison082-2||District*||Don't Mess With The Hard Punx (CD, Album)||"I Used To Fuck People Like You In Prison" Records||Prison082-2||Germany||2004|
|Prison 082-2P||District*||Don't Mess With The Hard Punx (CD, Album, Promo, Car)||"I Used To Fuck People Like You In Prison" Records||Prison 082-2P||Germany||2004|