futureduck & company - hörbar mp3 album
- Performer: futureduck & company
- Title: hörbar
- Genre: Electronic
- Formats: VOC AU MP2 ADX RA AA AC3
- Released: 2011
- Style: Experimental, Free Improvisation
- MP3 album: 1865 mb
- FLAC album: 1769 mb
- Rating: 4.6/5
- Votes: 748
Das Bloom ist Restaurant und Bar zugleich – mitten in der wunderschönen Parkanlage angrenzend an die Winterthurer Altstadt . Performance & event venue in Winterthur, Switzerland. CommunitySee all. 781 people like this. 806 people follow this. AboutSee all. Stadthausstrasse 4 (2,176. 08 km) 8400 Winterthur, Switzerland.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes.
Activity Followers About Me. Message.
A fast-selling album is defined as one with high sales in its first chart week following release. The highest sales achieved in any country in an album's debut week are . 8 million for 25 by Adele in the United States in the week ending November 26, 2015. This passed the previous record of . 0 million set by the album Distance by Hikaru Utada in Japan in 2001. This is a list of the fastest-selling albums in Canada since Nielsen SoundScan tracking began in 1995.
ιονύσης Σαββόπουλος - Μπάλλος MP3 album RAR archive. 1652 downloads at 24 mb/s. ιονύσης Σαββόπουλος - Μπάλλος FLAC album RAR archive. 1675 downloads at 25 mb/s. futureduck & company - hörbar download. ντύπας - Εννοείται download.
- Recorded At – Blurred Edges
- Electric Bass [Prepared], Electronics, Toy [Toys] – Gunnar Lettow
- Illustration [Drawings] – Robert Klammer
- Photography By, Design – PAAK
- Recorded By – Gunnar Lettow
- Sopranino Saxophone [Amplified], Cymbal [Prepared Cymbal] – Lars Scherzberg
- Synth [Air Synth], Synthesizer [Nord Modular], Electronics, Sounds [Objects] – Robert Klammer
- Toy [Toys], Electronics, Sounds [Electro-acoustic Objects] – Peter Kastner
NotesRecorded live at Hörbar during the festival blurred edges (Hamburg, Germany, May 11, 2011)
CDr packaged in a twelve-page outsized booklet with a foam hub on the inside back cover to secure the disc.
The catalog number is printed as 'PRP 035' on the back cover.
The catalog number is printed as '035' inside the booklet.