Frank Zappa & The Mothers Of Invention - We're Only In It For The Money mp3 album
Frank Zappa, The Mothers Of Invention. Авторы текста и музыки. We're Only In It For The Money. Frank Zappa, The Mothers Of Invention. UMG (от лица компании "Frank Zappa Catalog"); AMRA, LatinAutor, ASCAP" и другие авторские общества (7). Композиция. What's The Ugliest Part Of Your Body? Исполнитель.
We're Only in It for the Money is the third studio album by the Mothers of Invention. Released on March 4, 1968, on Verve Records, it was subsequently remixed and re-recorded by Frank Zappa and reissued by Rykodisc in 1986. As with the band's previous two albums, We're Only in It for the Money is a concept album, and satirizes left and right-wing politics, particularly the hippie subculture, as well as the Beatles' album Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.
From the beginning, Frank Zappa cultivated a role as voice of the freaks - imaginative outsiders who didn't fit comfortably into any group. We're Only in It for the Money is the ultimate expression of that sensibility, a satirical masterpiece that simultaneously skewered the hippies and the straights as prisoners of the same narrow-minded, superficial phoniness. Zappa's barbs were vicious and perceptive, and not just humorously so: his seemingly paranoid vision of authoritarian violence against the counterculture was borne out two years later by the Kent State killings
Frank Zappa And The Mothers Of Invention – Flower Punk (1967). The Mothers Of Invention – Flower Punk. Frank Zappa & The Mothers Of Invention – Flower Punk. Frank Zappa/The Mothers of Invention – Flower Punk (RALP 10503). Frank Zappa & The Mothers of Invention – 10-Flower Punk (1968-We re Only In It Fo. :03. Frank Zappa And The Mothers Of Invention - 1968 - We re Only In It For The Money – Flower Punk.
Its patchwork of musical elements-more of that patented avant-weirdness, doo-wop harmonies and deliberately funny voices, found sounds (including snorts, whispered dialogue from engineer Gary Kellgren and a telephone conversation in which a female caller, ostensibly Pamela Zarubica, . Suzy Creamcheese, tells the other party, He’s gonna bump you off, yeah; he’s got a gun, you know )-. The whole of We’re Only In it for the Money is just under 40 minutes total, encompassing uptempo tracks, ballads and the aforementioned studio explorations. Frank Zappa, both with and without the Mothers of Invention, would never stop seeking new ways to express himself, until the end of his life.
The album, a companion piece to the era more than one to Sgt. Pepper, stands as the Mothers’ finest. It’s not an easy record to get into, but its complexities reveal a strange, trippy masterpiece – just like the Beatles classic. See Frank Zappa Among the Top 100 Albums of the '60s. Next: Top 10 Frank Zappa Songs. Filed Under: Frank Zappa, Mothers of Invention, Sgt. Pepper. Categories: Anniversaries, Videos.
Frank Zappa & Mothers Of Invention Absolutely Free (We're Only I It For The Money). Frank Zappa & The Mothers of Invention 01-Are You Hung Up? (1968-We're Only In It For The Money). Frank Zappa & The Mothers of Invention 12-Nasal Retentive Calliope Music (1968-We're Only In It For The Money). Frank Zappa & The Mothers of Invention 18-The Chrome Plated Megaphone Of Destiny (1968-We're Only In It For The Money). Frank Zappa 1968 We're Only In It For The Money Mother People. Frank Zappa And The Mothers Of Invention - 1968 - We're Only In It For.
Frank Zappa & The Mothers of Invention –. We’re Only In It For The Money. Uncensored Original Mix by soniclovenoize). Currently, all but four specific alterations of the album had been restored to the original 1968 mix of We’re Only In It For The Money: the spoken Velvet Underground reference in Concentration Moon, the Don’t cum in me verse of Harry, You’re A Beast, the Shut your fucking mouth verse of Mother People and the reversed version of that same. But is there a way to reinstate these sections? Some of those pieces exist on a bootleg of demos recorded for the album, but only exist in mono at the wrong tape speeds, and are thus unusable. Maybe there is another option? The.
Having listened and re-listened to Frank Zappa's brilliant "We're Only in it for the Money" (the first time I've heard these songs for at least 30 years), I have to say that today's indie artists got nuthin' on Frank. And he is much funnier. Not to mention musical prodigality that shines through even the weirdest of his weird. Zappa was clearly a genius. There will come a time when we can even take our clothes off when we dance," for example, includes profound insights into the ways society shames individuals into conformity . The sound quality most likely won't blow you away, but I can't imagine this album sounding any better. I definitely won't be needing my old CD anymore.
|1||Are You Hung Up?||1:24|
|2||Who Needs The Peace Corps?||2:34|
|4||Mom And Dad||2:16|
|6||Bow Tie Daddy||0:33|
|7||Harry, You're A Beast||1:21|
|8||What's The Ugliest Part Of Your Body?||1:03|
|12||Nasal Retentive Calliope Music||2:02|
|13||Let's Make The Water Turn Black||2:01|
|14||The Idiot Bastard Son||3:18|
|15||Lonely Little Girl||1:09|
|16||Take Your Clothes Off When You Dance||1:32|
|17||What's The Ugliest Part Of Your Body? (Reprise)||1:02|
|19||The Chrome Plated Megaphone Of Destiny||6:25|
- Distributed By – СомВэкс-Трейдинг
- Manufactured By – ООО "Минэлла"
- Artwork [Plastic Figures & All Other Artwork], Design [Cd Design Consultant] – Cal Schenkel
- Composed By, Arranged By, Edited By [Scientifically Mutilated By], Supervised By [Orchestral Segments Conducted Under The Supervision Of] – Frank Zappa
- Conductor [Orchestral Segments] – Sid Sharpe*
- Design [Cd Repackage] – Ferenc Dobronyi
- Design [диза́йн CD и буклета] – Bastian Muselimian
- Drums, Trumpet, Vocals, Voice [Indian Of The Group] – Jimmy Carl Black
- Drums, Vocals, Other [Yak & Black Lace Underwear] – Billy Mundi
- Electric Bass, Vocals, Other [Asthma] – Roy Estrada
- Engineer [Record & Re-mix], Voice [Cheerful Interruptions] – Dick Kunc
- Engineer, Voice [Creepy Whispering] – Gary Kellgren
- Executive Producer – Tom Wilson
- Featuring – Spider
- Guitar, Piano, Lead Vocals, Other [Weirdness], Edited By [Editing] – Frank Zappa
- Other [Fashions] – Tiger Morse
- Performer [Retired] – Don Preston
- Performer [Snorks] – Dick Barber
- Photography By – Jerrold Schatzberg*
- Piano, Woodwind, Other [Wholesome] – Ian Underwood
- Producer – Frank Zappa
- Soprano Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Voice [Road Manager], Other [All Purpose Weirdness And Teen Appeal] – Euclid James Motorhead Sherwood*
- Voice [Has Graciously Consented To Speak To You In Several Critical Area] – Eric Clapton
- Voice [Telephone] – Suzy Creamcheese
- Woodwind [All], Vocals [Mumbled Weirdness] – Bunk Gardner
E-mail: [email protected]
release without any credits except composed by
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 607016 136387
- Barcode (Scanned): 4607016136387
- Matrix / Runout: [SomeWax logo] SOME WAX [SomeWax logo] FRANK ZAPPA & Mothers Of Invention - We're Only In It For The Money SW349-2
- Mould SID Code: IFPI ZR01
- Other (Inner mould area): ООО “Минелла” Лицензия МПТР России ВАФ № 77-79
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Rights Society: PAO
|V6-5045X, V6-5045||The Mothers Of Invention*||We're Only In It For The Money (LP, Album, Gat)||Verve Records, Verve Records||V6-5045X, V6-5045||US||1968|
|5045x, No. 0882||The Mothers Of Invention*||We're Only In It For The Money (PlayTape, EP, Mono)||Verve Records, Playtape||5045x, No. 0882||US||Unknown|
|RAC 10503||Frank Zappa / The Mothers Of Invention*||Frank Zappa / The Mothers Of Invention* - We're Only In It For The Money (Cass, Album, RE, RM)||Ryko Analogue||RAC 10503||Canada||1995|
|2317 034||The Mothers Of Invention*||We're Only In It For The Money (LP, Album, W/Lbl)||Verve Records||2317 034||UK||1972|
|BPR1232||The Mothers Of Invention*||We're Only In It For The Money (LP, Album, Mono, Ltd, Pic, RE)||Zappa Records||BPR1232||US||2018|