Trouble - Manic Frustration mp3 album
Trouble is the self-titled fourth studio album by the American doom metal band Trouble, released in 1990. It was the band's first release on Def American. All songs by Eric Wagner, Bruce Franklin and Rick Wartell. At the End of My Daze" – 3:13. Psychotic Reaction" – 3:15. A Sinner's Fame" – 4:18. The Misery Shows (Act II)" – 7:21. Black Shapes of Doom" – 3:47. Heaven on My Mind" – 4:09.
Trouble (5). Manic Frustration (CD, Album, Promo). Def American Recordings. referencing Manic Frustration, CD, Album, 512 556-2 Great songwriting,sublime guitars,great bass,classy production,divine vocals. Reply See 1 reply Notify me 1 Helpful.
Stoner Doom Trouble (USA-1). Band Name Trouble (USA-1). Album Name Manic Frustration. Released date 16 January 1992.
In 1992 Manic Frustration was released, delving into Beatlesque psychedelia and featuring some of Trouble's most aggressive, energetic performances ever. But after the album failed to connect with a wider audience, the band was ultimately dropped by their record company, which was experiencing financial problems. The band issued Plastic Green Head through the Music for Nations label in 1995 with the return of founding drummer Jeff Olson. In a September 2008 interview with Rock N Roll Experience, guitarist Rick Wartell mentioned that Trouble has written "eight or nine songs" for their next album, and would begin recording it after touring. When asked which direction is the new music going in, Wartell replied, "I know people have said this a million times and I know you've heard this a.
Manic Frustration is the fifth studio album by the American doom metal band Trouble, released in June 1992. The album marked a change in style toward a faster-paced, psychedelic sound; as opposed to the slower, doom metal style on their previous albums. It was the band's last release on Def American. All tracks written by Eric Wagner, Bruce Franklin and Rick Wartell, except where noted. Eric Wagner - vocals. Bruce Franklin - guitars. Rick Wartell - guitars.
Manic Frustration is the fifth album by the American doom metal band Trouble, released in 1992. The album marked a change in style for Trouble, featuring a faster-paced, psychedelic sound (as opposed to the slower, doom metal style featured on their earlier albums). All songs by Eric Wagner, Bruce Franklin and Rick Wartell, except where noted.
Trouble Format: Audio Cassette. Trouble rocks and Manic Frustration is up with any bands best. I love Trouble, and this is not a bad album at all, similar to the s/t on Def Am, but not quite as good; more "trippy" anyway. One person found this helpful.
All the great songs and lyrics from the "Manic Frustration" album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource. Style:MLA Chicago APA. "Manic Frustration Album.
9. Hello Strawberry Skies. Front cover concept: Trouble. Some early pressings have incorrect track titles on the disc label. Come Touch The Sky" is listed as "Touch of the Sky", "The Sleeper" as "Sleeper" and "Manic Frustration" as "Plastic Green Card". Recording information: Produced by Rick Rubin and Trouble. Mixed at Hollywood Sound, Los Angeles, California. Mastered at Masterdisk, New York, New York. Vocal guidance and inspiration: Ron Anderson and Gary Hoey.
|A1||Come Touch The Sky||2:53|
|B3||Hello Strawberry Skies||3:09|
- Licensed To – Phonogram Ltd.
- Distributed By – Phonogram Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Phonogram Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Def American Recordings, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Def American Recordings, Inc.
- Pressed By – SNA
- Management – Dave Kaplan
- Producer – Rick Rubin, Trouble
- Written-By – Franklin* (tracks: A1 to B3, B5), Donovan Leitch* (tracks: B5), Wagner* (tracks: A1 to B3, B5), Wartell* (tracks: A1 to B3, B5), Trouble (tracks: B4)
NotesTitles on the labels: A1-Touch Of The Sky, A2-Scuse Me, A3-Sleeper, B2-Plastic Green Card, B5-Breathe.
Pressing plant identified by runout etchings.
℗ & © 1992 Def American Recordings Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 31451 25561 8
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): SNA 512 556 1 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): SNA 512 556-1 B1
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 7181
- Other (Price Code): PG 281
|512 556-2||Trouble||Manic Frustration (CD, Album)||Def American Recordings||512 556-2||Europe||1992|
|9 26837-2||Trouble||Manic Frustration (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Def American Recordings||9 26837-2||Russia||Unknown|
|512 556-4||Trouble||Manic Frustration (Cass, Album)||Def American Recordings||512 556-4||Europe||1992|
|PHCR-49||Trouble||Manic Frustration (CD, Album, Promo)||Def American Recordings||PHCR-49||Japan||1992|
|PHCR-49||Trouble = トラブル*||Trouble = トラブル* - Manic Frustration = マニック・フラストレイション (CD, Album)||Def American Recordings||PHCR-49||Japan||1992|