Isotope Ensemble - Barium mp3 album
- Performer: Isotope Ensemble
- Title: Barium
- Genre: Jazz
- Formats: FLAC MOD WMA MP1 MP4 AHX MP2
- Released: 2018
- Style: Free Improvisation
- MP3 album: 1203 mb
- FLAC album: 1731 mb
- Rating: 4.7/5
- Votes: 109
Listen to music from Isotope Ensemble like Yttrium, lanthanum & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Isotope Ensemble. Overview (current section). Do you know what kind of music this is?
Isotope was a British jazz-rock band fronted by guitarist Gary Boyle. Boyle founded the band in June 1972 and a first album, Isotope, was largely composed by keyboardist Brian Miller. Jeff Clyne played bass and Nigel Morris played drums. Clyne and Miller left in 1974, however, and were replaced by Hugh Hopper and Laurence Scott (b. 7 Feb 1946) respectively. After touring, this new line-up recorded the band's second album Illusion.
Naturally occurring barium (56Ba) is a mix of six stable isotopes and one very long-lived radioactive primordial isotope, barium-130, recently identified as being unstable by geochemical means (from analysis of the presence of its daughter xenon-130 in rocks). This nuclide decays by double-electron capture (absorbing two electrons and emitting two neutrinos); with a half-life of (. –2. 7) 1021 years (about 1011 times the age of the universe).
Barium by Isotope Ensemble, released 06 September 2018 1. I Barium Isotope Ensemble Ernesto Rodrigues - viola Guilherme Rodrigues - cello & objects Marc Ramírez - double bass Bruno Parrinha - clarinets Nuno Torres - alto saxophone Paulo Galão - tenor saxophone Anna Piosik - trumpet Eduardo Chagas - trombone Pedro Frazão - euphonium Tiago Varela - melodica André Hencleeday - piano Miguel Almeida - classical guitar Abdul Moimême - electric guitar Carlos Santos - electronics Carla Santana - electronics Ryoko Imai - bass marimba João Valinho - percussion.
Barium-114 is predicted to undergo cluster decay, emitting a nucleus of stable 12C to produce 102Sn. However this decay is not yet observed; the upper limit on the branching ratio of such decay is . 034%. Relative atomic mass: 13. 27(7). representative isotopic composition (mole fraction).
Guitarist Gary Boyle leads the charge here, along with famed "Soft Machine" bassist Hugh Hopper; appearing on the "Illusion" album, and drummer Nigel Morris, serving as the standouts. As keyboardist Laurence Scott's ("Isotope") and Brian Miller ("Illusion") render flashy electric piano riffs to augment this band's upfront jazz-rock approach
Properties, SDS, Applications, Price. Free samples program. Barium 137 Carbonate is one of over 250 stable metallic isotopes produced by American Elements for biological and biomedical labeling, as target materials and other applications.
- Recorded At – O'Culto Da Ajuda
- Alto Saxophone – Nuno Torres
- Cello, Performer [Objects] – Guilherme Rodrigues
- Classical Guitar – Miguel Almeida
- Double Bass – Marc Ramirez
- Electric Guitar [Prepared Electric Guitar] – Abdul Moimême
- Electronics – Carla Santana, Carlos Santos
- Euphonium – Pedro Frazão
- Marimba [Bass Marimba] – Ryoko Imai
- Mixed By [Mix By], Mastered By [Master By], Graphic Design – Carlos Santos
- Organ [Fun Organ], Melodica [Soprano Melodica], Melodica [Bass Melodica] – Tiago Varela
- Percussion – João Valinho
- Piano, Electronics – André Hencleeday
- Producer [Production By] – Ernesto Rodrigues
- Recorded By – Miguel Azguime
- Soprano Clarinet, Alto Clarinet, Bass Clarinet – Bruno Parrinha
- Tenor Saxophone – Paulo Galão
- Trombone – Eduardo Chagas
- Trumpet – Anna Piosik
- Viola, Performer [Metronome] – Ernesto Rodrigues
NotesRecorded live on 8th February 2018 at O'Culto da Ajuda.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 609063 405194